i didnt give up on this i swear

8

Went to Tokyo today for Jump Festa and take this opportunity to take pictures with these awesome poster! ✌🏻 Haikyuu giant poster @ Shibuya

yep after trying to find this for almost an hour.. almost give up~ i tried to find this at the usual place they put haikyuu poster on (engeki posters) but i cant find this there today and i almost cry i swear 😢 but luckily i found info from twitter (bless whoever posted about it) that told the exact place and i freaking run there 😂 good job myself for not giving up! 👏🏻 btw im in rush finding this poster because i have to catch my last train home (if i didnt take the last train i might sleep on some Tokyo’s pavement 😵)

anonymous asked:

What advice do you have for a 14 year old who's trying to learn how to animate?

There’s a LOT of things that go into animation and I definitely can’t cover everything all at once (im sure you dont want me to either) so I’ll try to keep it simple!

But for forewarning, I take animation very seriously and can’t help but info dump.

1. Your animation isnt going to work immediately. it’s going to be awful. accept that and move on.

2. Don’t give up when your animation doesn’t work!!! i swear ive seen people try to animate for their very first time with like a walk cycle and immediately after the first test shoot they played they just dropped it and i was like honey!! honey no you made half of a single step and didnt in-between it. You aren’t done, thats why it looks bad! You don’t say a drawing sucks and throw it out halfway through drawing a single eye, you draw the rest of the face and see how it looks in the end. that’s how you have to look at making animation.

3. It’s a lot more work than you think it’s going to be. animation runs at 24 frames per second, that’s 24 drawings a second. some people do it 12 drawings or even 8 drawings a second, but no matter what it’s a lot of dang drawings.

4. Rough drawing rough drawing ROUGH DRAWING! when you start animating things, don’t even THINK about detail! for example, if you want to animate someone walking, animate a circle for the head and a rectangle for their body, that’s all the detail you need to start with. once that is COMPLETELY and i mean completely entirely animated to a point where you are satisfied, THEN you can start to add detail.

5. References!!!! they’re everywhere! and you need to use them! if you want to animate a bird flying, you either look out your window, find a video on youtube, or get a diagram but don’t just try to guess or it won’t work, i promise you

6. Try as many different methods as you can! everyone animates differently. maybe my advice won’t apply to you at all, these things are just what works for me! I have friends who animate from the roughest of rough drawings and others who start every drawing completely detailed. some friends animate from major pose to major pose and others animate frame by frame.

7. HAVE FUN! if you aren’t having a fun time animating, then what are you doing? Ask yourself this question and then figure out what you need to do to MAKE it fun! It makes the work better for everyone in the end!

Now get ready for a link dump!

other animation advice from yours truly! which will be somewhat repetitive

12 principles of animation

living lines library: archive of old animation tests for many movies

really good animation books (links to amazon)

animation programs

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask! some things here might sound like nonsense to someone with no prior animation knowledge and I will GLADLY explain in better detail

lauren plus fat kitty 

Photographer AU!Taeyong

So I found this a few weeks ago and me, being that girl who has ideas for AU’s out of a simple gif or photo, decided to do this one! yes i actually posted something done recently and not months ago
-Lyn

  • So you’re a freelance photographer that has been on several model photo shoots by request
  • And you’re asked to be the photographer for this one photoshoot
  • They set it up for the next month
  • Because of the model’s schedules and shit
  • And so you accept the request and mark it on your schedule thing
  • During that whole month, you’re going around, taking scenery photos since you haven’t got any other requests
  • The day of the photoshoot you get your trusty camera and head off to the place
  • It’s not far away from your home so you just walk there
  • When you get there, there are people setting up shit
  • And you find the director talking to this one guy who you thought was a random staff member
  • You walked passed them to look at what the scenario was and all the technical things
  • But when you passed them
  • You couldn’t help but glance at him
  • And you immediately went
  • Wait
  • Is this the model
  • Because was he handsome or was he handsome
  • Anyways
  • You waited for the model to come out
  • Causing you to space out and stare into the distant
  • And you failed to notice the guy you saw was trying to get your attention
  • When you finally snapped back you looked at him
  • Your jaw almost dropped
  • Because damn was he handsome or was he handsome
  • And he asked you ‘Hey are you the freelance the director said to come here?' 
  • You slowly nodded feeling your cheeks heat up
  • 'He said he had changed mind and asked me to do the photoshoot instead’
  • Wait he did what? 
  • You immediately went to see the director but the guy holds you back and says
  • 'I know that sucks but he told me since you were a freelancer, he was insecure about your skills at this and he says he’s sorry about this mess but you’re invited to stay’
  • You stared at him and proceeded to do whatever he said
  • You wanted to be the one taking the photos but since the director did that behind your back
  • You had to just sit back and watch
  • And so you did
  • You saw him take the photos and it made you notice some small things
  • The way how he interacted with the model, how he smiled whenever he took a photo to his liking
  • But you slapped yourself mentally
  • No you’re not supposed to like a guy you just met
  • But you felt compelled to like him somehow
  • After the shoot, the director came to you and apologized for what he did
  • You said that the other guy explained the situation and you forgave him
  • The director asked if you’d be willing to do another sometime later
  • You accept it as long as you are acknowledged of any changes
  • He agrees and leaves off to do whatever he needs
  • And so you’re left there pondering whether to go home or to talk to that other photographer
  • You then realized you never got the guy’s name
  • So you wander around trying to find him
  • Only to no avail
  • You ask some people if they have seen him leave
  • And someone says 'oh, I’ve seen him leave, I think I saw him go to the coffee shop' 
  • You thank the person and head for the nearest coffee shop
  • You enter the shop and you see him pay for a bunch of coffee and snacks
  • You walk up to him and lightly touch his shoulder
  • He looks like he was about to screech but then went 'oh its that freelancer' 
  • You notice the bags on the counter (and they seem like alot) so you offer help
  • He gladly accepts and you two walk back
  • He asks you 'did you solve everything with the director’
  • You nod and say that you’d probably do the next photoshoot he requests
  • He goes 'oh okay’
  • There’s a brief silence before he asks 'you went to the shop to buy coffee only to leave empty handed' 
  • And you say 'not really im carrying something' 
  • And he gives you the most monotonous laugh you have heard
  • And you end up laughing at it
  • He laughs at your laugh
  • You both end up not knowing why you were laughing
  • 'So I never got your name, what is it?’
  • And he says its Taeyong
  • You answer back with yours and he repeats it and you swear your face gets hotter
  • Like who turned the heat up
  • Oh wait
  • You’re outside not inside
  • For your luck he doesnt notice that
  • So you two get back with snacks and coffee and stuff
  • And everyone gets coffee
  • Except
  • And you wander off to a corner on your phone checking any emails
  • But Taeyong beingthemomheis notices that
  • And he goes up to you and says 'i’m sorry i forgot to buy for you, i didnt know if you were going to stay or not so you can have mine’
  • And you replied with 'it’s okay tho, i don’t mind’
  • But he insists and you end up giving in
  • You thank him and you go next time I’ll pay you
  • And he says 'its okay you don’t have to’
  • 'But I want to though.’
  • He says fine, but can you give me your phone number though? if I don’t have it, how am i supposed to call you?’
  • Your face gets hot again and you give your phone number to him
  • He notices you look a bit flustered and asks what’s wrong
  • You tell him that there’s nothing wrong, it’s just his imagination
  • He gets kind of suspicious but shrugs it off
  • After talking for a bit you both go off on your ways
  • But as soon as you get home you both start messaging each other
  • And you end up falling asleep at god knows what hour talking to him 
Jason and s/o headcanons

-him being supportive if you’re not straight
-like his initial reaction would be: “does that mean we can check out girls/boys together?”
-“I fucken hate you”
-“I love you too”
-him finding you irresistible in his clothes
-“oh so you can wear my clothes yet I can’t wear yours???”
- Disney movie marathons
-think you’re too old for pillow forts?
-think again
-“Jason! Jesus fuck what happened to your face?”
-“uhh…I tripped”
-you bandaging him up when he clearly can’t do it himself
-“are you sure you’re not apollo’s kid?”
-cuddling
-more cuddling
-“ok but hear me out, red hood needs a side kick”
-“if you bring this topic up again red hood will give you a kick”
-texting each other the ’( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)’ face
-“quit staring at my ass”
-“quit pointing your ass in my direction”
-“Jason you fucken told me to turn around just so you could stare at my ass.”
-if you know more than one language, prepare to have _____-lish conversations
-BACK HUGS
-“I fucken love you.”
-“yea?”
-“oh fuck me!”
-“you want me to fuck you?”
-“Jason I swear to god.”
-but when he’s actually in the mood he’d back hug you and press himself up against you
-“I DIDNT COME BACK TO LIFE FOR THIS”
-“JASON I SWEAR TO GOD ILL THROW YOU OUT OF THE WINDOW”
-but in the end he loves you and you love him and that’s all that truly matters

anonymous asked:

so im kinda new, and i dont get it... what happened between Brendon and Ryan and why is Brendon butthurt??

WAH. 98GEP89RYG98SER9 THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TOPICS AND THE MORE SENSITIVE AS WELL.

Well, I dont wanna start talking about Ryden, BUT I WILL. You know that a lot of people (including me) ship Ryden like A LOT, and swear to god that they were hooking up (see, im not using the word love, i said hooking), but another part just afirm that Ryan Ross didnt love Brendon Urie as Brendon Urie loved him or started to falling in love for him. YAS. Well, I dont know if you are in to Ryden but  I will give you a WHOLE masterpost about it:
http://whisperdlullaby.livejournal.com/9051.html

(read it, like SERIOUSLY, its a lot of information).

A lot of people think Ryan was very confused about his life in the end of the A Fever Era and Keltie Colleen (his ex fiancee) was there too.

Well, well, butthurt stuff.

When you watch the Pretty. ODD. DVD you can see the music producer sayin that “one of the hardest parts was picking which part Brendon would sing and which Ryan would sing” then the camera cuts to their faces, they are not happy about it. Months after, P!ATD got split in two.

Some people of the fanbase just PICK a side, or you were going with Brendon Urie or with Ryan Ross. Well, Jon and Ryan get HELLA MAD because they thought Brendon and Spencer would change P!ATD’s name and start again with a new band like them, but well, they didnt because people knooow them. And well, the problem starts there.

They stopped talking for a longe time, when Brendon and Ryan acidentally met at a restaurant? I dont know, maybe a shopping, AND:

THIS PICTURE CAME OUT, SHANE VALDES TOOK IT. MY HEART EXPLODED AND I CRIED A LOT.

Well, after that, they keep saying that “oh, they are still friends blablablablabl a lot of shit” but then Brendon gave a interview for a radiostation saying that when they split, Brendon and Spencer where like “WELL, FUCK THOSE GUYS” but P!ATD still promoting The Young Veins new songs on their website. Welll… butthurt!

Then, Ryan and Jon started being hella aloof about P!ATD on twitter and interviews, Jon even said that Brendon and Spencer had no talent in a magazine interview, then, he apologized on the internet, saying that “they should keep going with their lifes and forget the past”.

When, The Young Veins didnt work out and time passed, Brendon said he had lunch with Ryan Ross and they were in the same events (but not talking or together) in pictures.

Last year Brendon gave an interview IN MY OPINION FULL OF BULLSHIT AND BUTTHURT STUFF, saying that “Ryan Ross didnt let him do stuff and be free, so he get very sad and thought he couldnt do stuff, and that now he could be free” look, im not saying Ryan Ross wasnt controlling P!ATD, because everyone knows he was the head of the band, writing the first two CDS almost all by himself, but Brendon was acting like his life was awful. And then, he said that “Ryan didnt let him sing and he got very upset about it because HE WAS THE LEAD SINGER AND IT WAS HIS JOB! HE WASNT DOING IT WELL?” I know, very childish of Brendon, because Ryan just wanted to sing some songs and parts and JUST IT, songs HE WROTE. How the fuck you get upset with someone who let you be the voice of his feelings and then ask you just to sing a few songs because its his feeling? LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK BRENDON.

Well, now we are here. We dont know if they talk, some people say that Ryan Ross want to do something, like a song with P!ATD while P!ATD keep struggling to find a regular guitarist since Ryan Ross left. 

AH, we cANT forget that Brendon Urie used to cry on the verse “but melt your headaches and call it home” because Ryan told him to give A LOT of attention to this part, like Brendon wrote it.

And he cried, since Ryan left.

He also wrote “Hurricane” for Ryan and, according to the fanbase, almost every Vices & Virtues song.

I think they miss being a parte of a thing, (im not saying like a couple, but brendon also came out as bisexual last year), but, doing music and not in this limbo of butthurt stuff.

I love them a lot, Im rooting for them… A LOT.

AND IF PEOPLE IN THIS FUCKING FANBASE KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT RYAN ROSS I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP YOUR LUNGS OFF AND YOU ARENT GOING TO SING SONGS ANYMORE BECAUSE RYAN ROSS IS A GOOD PERSON WHO FOUGHT FUCKING A LOT FOR HIS DREAMS (JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE BAND) AND MADE PETE WENTZ PICK THEM AND WORKED HARD WITH THE REST OF THE BAND TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEM AND DUMPED COLLEGE AND STUFF AND JUST FUCKING FOUGHT FOR IT AND IM VERY PROUD, HE IS A GREAT MAN.

ALSO, IF PEOPLE THINK HE IS “THE BAD GUY” JUST THINK ABOUT HIS LIVEJOURNAL WHEN HE WAS FUCKING SAD BECAUSE HE BOUGHT A GIFT FOR HIS MOM AND SAID HE WAS SURE THAT “IT WAS GOING TO TURN INTO A PILE OF DUST” BECAUSE SHE DOESNT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT HIM. HE IS A PERSON, HE GETS SAD, LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE OR I WILL KILL YOU BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD PERSON. HE INVITED FANS TO THE BAR AS A MEET AND GREET AFTER THE YOUNG VEINS SHOWS AND

WHOA HE SAID IN A INTERVIEW WITH PANIC! THAT HE GOT SAD WHEN THE FANS CREW GOT BIG AND HE COULDNT SIGN STUFF FOR EVERYBODY EVEN IF HE WAS THERE TWO HOURS AFTER THE SHOW.

IM SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Cancer Crew Preference-Flirtation Station

Cancer crew preference- flirting JOJI/FILTHY FRANK •"Why are you all alone?“ •Lots of smirking •He would probably be smooth until he Unfortunately stumbled over his beer dipped words. •"I can speak Japanese you know?” •Attempting cheesy pick up lines. •When you kiss him on the cheek, shyboy blushes big time™ •He texts you as soon(AS SOON) as you part ways. MAX/MAXMOEFOE •Lots of screaming •Swearing •"Im sorry fuck I didnt mean to swear" •"You’re pretty, please give an Aussie cunt a chance.“ •He wants to show you his Pokémon collection before his youtube channels because they’re more impressive. •Light touching (Non-sexual, sinner) •Max waits for you to text first after kissing you on the forehead and feeling like a beg™ CHAD/ANYTHING4VIEWS •"Hey doll face, what’s your name?” •Chad making self-deprecating fat jokes and you comforting him. •Cute pet names b/c hes over familar •Him accidently calling you cunt and being surprised when you don’t run for the wind™ •You calling him on your way home because you clicked so well. IAN/IDUBBBZ •You making the first move because hes a shyboy like George. •You calling him cute when he pushes his glasses up to make him feel more comfortable. •Once he is, hes making cheesy jokes and pickup lines none-stop •"Are you from Tennessee because you’re the only ten I see" “No, im from England” •Using the Green Cunt™ voice to make you laugh as part of a cunning plan for you number. WARREN(?)/HOWTOBASIC •screaming •eggs •moaning •being pelted with eggs •"it would be eggcellent if you could stop fuCKING THROWING EGGS AT ME" •"You couldve actually killed me" A/N this is my first time writing a preference so be gentle© plz. Feedback appreciate. Requests open. Sorry its bad plz forgive. Pyro fluff tomorrow!

It all started from a simple diary....(Part 1)

“Fred stop it! Give it back to me!” You shouted as you ran after him. He was still out of reach.

Few minutes ago,you were heading to library when out of nowhere Fred appeared and stole something from your unzipped bag pack which you had carlessly straped on one shoulder. You turned back to see what he have snatch out of your bag to found him having your secret diary. He waved it first to you and then started running. You panicked and chase after him,shouting.

Your diary was something you never had shared with anyone as it hold many many secrets of your also including poems you have written for your crush whenever you were alone. Now you dont want Fred to read that,did you?

“No way!” He said laughing. “I’ve always wanted to read that” he kept on running and so did you. All othere students in the corridor were staring at you and him as you guys pass by. It was harder for you to run as you were also carrying your bag.

Finally you ran out of breath and stopped,you bend down and hold your knees breathing heavily. However that stupid friend of yours kept running and turned around the corridor and went out of sight ,
“That idiot” you murmured, still panting you sat down and and threw your bag on the floor.

“Hey there slow legs! Tired so fast?” You saw him peeked around the corner,grinning he came closer to you but still stood out of your reach. Your diary still in his hands.

“Fred! Give that back to me or i swear” You stood up and took out your wand foolishly thinking that why didnt you use it before. “And its not funny! ”

“Woah easy there (Y/n). I just wanna know what you hide in there.” Teasing he turned over the cover of you book.

“Fred!” You tried to grab the diary but he was faster. “Dont you have other things to do? To mess around with your twin brother?”

“George is out there somwhere hanging with Snape. So i didnt had anything to do and got bored. But hey, i can always count on you". He said coming closer and waving your diary above your head.

You tried to reach it by raising your hands but he was taller, you jumped higher which made you to only fell on him. But Fred balanced himself, and now you were way closer to him. Your hands were on his shoulders and his on your waist.

“Clumsy,are we?” He chuckled and you blushed. His brown orbs were totally focused on your eyes and you opened your mouth to say something but then stoppe and his eyes trailed over your lips.

Grinning he said “You know (Y/N) i can give your book back to you if- he pulled you closer to his body “if you will kiss me”.

This was not happening,No,you thought. How can he….? Ofcourse you liked Fred but you never expected him to say that to you. “What?” was the only thing came out of your mouth.

Disappointingly his grip over you loosened and he had hurt in his eyes.“Oh Sorry, i thought….im so sorry. I-”
“No,no Fred’ you didnt say another word, you just closed your eyes and attached your lips to his.

It didnt felt quite right cause he still seemed hurt but then he started kissing you back. With more passion. It was something wonderful, something way beyond happiness. Them butterflies just started swarming in your stomach and it felt like in heaven. He was pulling you impossibly closer.

Your diary was pressed against your back in his hands but for this moment you didnt care. Both of you then pulled away, out of breaths.

“Wow.” was all that came out of his mouth to which you smiled and you both started laughing.

“Maybe this could be a start of something…good?” He asked with a raises brow and you noded.
“Yes!” you replied and kissed him once again. “But first my diary.” You held your hand out and he seemed really happy to return it back to you.

After which he asked you out and became your boy friend. You were really happy and thankful to your diary for letting this happen until one day……

Excerpts from Nashwa’s notes

(transcript below)

—–

The actual story starts on monday and updates will be every day until the first part is over 

As some of you already know i’ve finished that part already and am just reposting it to give myself time to prep the rest. The first part was done to fit instagram which is why it won’t be in the usual comic format

—–


Transcript:

3.1.563

Jamila was sent for by Gyllensikt… must be real special if they send for her. I’ll ask her about it as soon as she’s back

25.1.563

Jamila came back today. I didn’t even have to search her out, she nearly ran me over in the hall. Understandable with what is going on in Gyllensikt. Apparently her patient had an accident that should’ve had him bleed to death. Well, bleed to death he did, just did not die of it. Jamila says he was entirely out of blood, but seemed fine apart from the broken leg. If I didn’t know what a great medic she is I’d call her mad.

14.3.56-

No one is dying anymore, injured people are tied to their useless bodies. Jamila said that no children have been born in months. They just don’t grow. Everyone is trying to figure out what’s happening. Some people were sent to ask the gods but they were driven off. They told them they neither know nor care what’s going on with us. I don’t believe them. No one does.

1.7.56-

Tariq was attacked by a mugger today… of course he’s still alive but we can’t be glad about it when he’s in so much pain. I’ll leave tomorrow to find the god responsible for this, it’s been going on for too long.


Translation of a Gyllensikt guard report d. 478, descriptions of three fugitives/ murder suspects

Frøy Haraldsson:

Medium brown skin, blond and short hair, about 3al, black eyes, last seen wearing brown jacket and leather working trousers, green shirt with brown belt, 13 years

Two unknown persons:

White hair and skin, about 4al, wearing guard uniforms and carrying guard weapons, maybe 20 years

> first recordings of the gods are from 486

> Frøy had probably something to do with that

> do depictions of him stop after a while because he died?

> he’s always depicted as a child

> symbolic?

Mural sketch from Ilahdom

Couldn’t get too close

>all moon phases > time > infinity/life (moon calender hasn’t been in use for 50 years)

>Hjortegevir - symbol of prosperity in Gyllensikt

Dark and light leaves > makeshift symbols for life and death? Why life twice?

>the child holds the power but the twins are the executive force?

>what seems to be elements are within the child

>the other gods are usually nature forces… within??

Gyllensikt guard uniforms around 470

>are they the child’s guards? Kidnappers?

>if they really are the ones from the report could the uniforms just have been a way to blend in?

>he’s clearly the centre of every depiction but always held up (supported?) by the twins

>hands suggest them holding power granted by the child

anonymous asked:

I didnt want to give up but another reason why I looked forward to s3 was because I was hoping they could return to s1's roots of family and hope but it looks like theyre going for dark and edgy for some reason and sanvers is on the chopping block too so... wheres my hope? (also sorry for venting here Im just so disappointed and hurt)

if it’s hurting you and not being good to your mental health then give up and drop the show (or anything else that does it), bb. if it continuously disappoints and hurts you then, no matter what it is, isn’t worth it.

you can still interact with the fandom/fanwork if you love the characters, because it’ll be here and it’ll have what you want - and you can have only the things that you want about it. if you don’t want that and want something else, you can try to find a show/movie/book/etc that caters to your wishes, needs and expectations. the important thing is that you find something that makes you happy, that makes you keep going. your hope can be wherever you want it to be, as long as you believe in it.

anonymous asked:

Pls give me new tumblr discourse deets idk even know what it's for but I need it

@fidnru i’ll answer you here too

the hot new m/m dating sim includes a bonus ending that is super tongue in cheek/over the top/clearly not meant to be super serious where the youth pastor you can date who is really nice or w/e ends up being a literal cult leader (in the devil worship way not the Jim Jones way). you know, like how the bird dating sim had the one who was a serial killer? apparently thats now “offensive” to people “struggling with their religion and their sexuality/survivors of cult abuse” aka these “people” “cannot” “take” “a” “joke” 

anonymous asked:

HII I AM BACK TO HAUNT YOUR PAGE I SWEAR IM A FRIENDLY GHOST EVEN IF I DIDNT DIE A VERY PLEASANT DEATH. Ok I actually wanted to ask an actual question. What made you want to start writing? I'm sorry if its too personal, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. ~Hyper (P.S. please give us some of your rain)

Eyy, you’re back!! *Jumps up to hug you* Hello sweetie :)

An you can haunt my blog s much as you want to. I’m not afraid of ghosts. The one who used to hang around at my parents house was always pretty friendly, just a little lonely, the poor thing.

And no no, It’s not to personal at all. I mean I’ve known I wanted to be a writer since I was 11 and finished Harry Potter for the first time. As you might know Im dyslexic and before reading that series I hated to read. It was dull and I couldn’t do it anyway so what was the point. Then my mom offered to buy all the books (four at the time) and if I read all of them she would buy me the rest when they were published.

Now, Im a Taurus, I never say no to a good bargain, so there i was with a huge book I had to read even though I couldn’t….And two weeks later I was done. Another week later I was done with book two and then I was just hooked. I remember the feeling of awe I had as I finished the first book. I felt swept away and stunned. I was like I had walked into another world, lost to all the shit I faced every day. It was an experience that just changed me. Okay it sound wild and crazy, but to an 11 year old it was mind-blowing and I remember thinking that I wanted to do that. I wanted to make people feel like I had.

I began to write when I was sixteen simply because I was tired of always having the stories in my head. It was also around there I kinda came to the conclusion that if I wanted to write I kinda had to actually do it, ha ha. Oh boy was that first novel a mess. But eh, the story was nice.

I’ve battled a lot with my desire to write. There have been so many people telling me i shouldn’t, that it was too hard or difficult to make a living off or if I wanted to I needed to do it on the side (even  my best friend kept telling me this up until recently). I have made the decision that I want to write (very recently mind you s don’t think Im smarter and wiser than I actually am). I want to do my dammest to make it work. But in truth its very simple; I write because I love it. I can’t live without it. Only through words on a page can I make people understand how I feel, what I think and what it looks like inside my head.

I write because I can’t stop.

i had a dream last night that i was a delinquent in the 100 and i was talking to everyone at the camp about how Bellamy was all grumpy and he never let anyone have fun and i was like “Bellamy? more like BelLAMEY” and we all laughed and then Bellamy heard me and put me on latrine duty for a month. i don’t think i’ve had a more real dream in my liFE

person: *makes up a cool word*
some anti sjw weirdo: WHERE DID THAT WORD COME FROM. THAT WORD DIDNT EXIST BEFORE. THIS IS WRONG AND BAD AND I AM FRIGHTENED OF NEW THINGS
person: *makes a new website*
some anti sjw weirdo: HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS. I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEBSITE BEFORE AND SUDDENLY ITS THERE. MAKE IT GO AWAY
person: *gives birth 2 a baby*
some anti sjw weirdo: THAT LITTLE HUMAN DIDNT EXIST EITHER AND SUDDENLY IT ““DOES””. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CANT JUST, MAKE PEOPLE. ON TOP OF THAT THAT PERSON LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER PERSONS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. WHO AUTHORIZED THIS

Wyatt and Miguel

 Miguel took the bear and tucked it under one arm, shaking his head a little.  "You do too much for me,“ he murmured,ducking his head.  They were far enough away from the Heights that Miguel didn’t feel apprehensive about slipping his hand against Wyatt’s.  "I clean up nice, right?” he said winking.  "You looking pretty fine yourself.“


“thank you. I washed my hair and put on deodrant and shaved my face,” He said. He smiled when he had his hand with Miguels. “Wow, someone is .. i like it.” He tugged his hand to go on the train. He sat back and looked up at the ceiling. “You came. I swear I didnt think you would.”



Keep reading

10

03.01.1994

I never know how to start your birthday letters, this is the third one I’ve written you, I always send you one, each year, more than two thousand of words, and I think you have never seen any of them, but thats ok, I still love you.

Happy birthday baby, I cant believe youre finally 20, twenty, you literally grew up in front of our eyes, I discovered you when you still had your hair flip and your cute little voice, I started following you on twitter when you had 6 million followers, I started loving you when you only had like three albums, and look at you know baby, look at us now, you’re not a teenager anymore, you have almost 50 million followers, you have 7 albums, you reached 1 billion of views in one of your videos, and you have won more than 50 awards. Its been almost 4 years since I made one of the best decisions in my life, 4 years since i made you a promise, to stay with you no matter what, to have your back everytime, to love you unconditionally, and even though we went through a REALLY hard time on 2013-2014, I’m still here, and a lot of loyal fans still here, and we’re never leaving you.

Im so proud of you, not for only winning a lot of awards, for being nominated to a grammy, for having like 6172919162 songs on billboard top, or that kind of things, im proud of you because you have such a good heart, you are an amazing person, and how I wish people saw that, I wish media stopped shading you, I wish people didnt believe the rumors, I wish they finally notice that youre one of the most kindest human alive in the whole world, I wish people realised that you give back everytime you can, that you try to help always with all the charity and stuff you do.

I also wanna thank you for being my idol, I swear to god, prepare for cheesy things omg, but thank you for that 2011 “never say never” that helped me through 3 years until you came up with your “i believe in you guys”, well I BELIEVE IN ME NOW, and thats all for you, everything is for you, it’s just arriving home and putting my headphones on after a horrible day, and then there it is Dan playing the guitar and you singing “everything is gonna be alright”, thank you for everything baby, and well, not all has been happiness, we of course have had hard moments, but we are here for you, and i already told you this, but WE ARE NEVER LEAVING YOU AND I REALLY WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AND NEVER FORGET IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE WILL STICK BY YOUR SIDE WE GOT YOUR BACK BABY.

I just, you mean so much to me, it feels like yesterday when I watched baby for the first when i though you were only going to be a silly crush, but Ive been in love with you for almost 4 years now. And of course you have fucked up sometimes, but we’re for you, you make mistakes, we all we, but i still love you, I LOVE YOU BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY NOT LIKE LAST YEAR BTW I HOPE EVERYONE THAT YOU LOVE WILL BE WITH YOU IN YOUR BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

Jack Gilinsky Imagine

Imagine: Jack Gilinsky- Anonymous

Jack just came home from spending the weekend at magcon and could not keep his hands off of me. Since he got to my house he made sure he was touching me in some way.

Right now I was sitting on his lap watching TV. He kept giving my neck little kisses. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Watcha doing Jack?” I asked quietly.

“Nothingg” He said against my neck. Instead of gentle kisses he was now gently sucking and biting.

“Jaccck. I swear you better not give me a hickey.”

“shh ”. He continued  what he was doing and I didnt fight, I could always cover it up with make up or a scarf.

Finally he stopped with a satisfied smile. I pushed my self off of him and went to the mirror. there was a large, dark bluish purple mark on my neck.

“JACK! This is going to be hard to hide! Oh my god! The boys are going to make fun of me!”

He just shrugged. “They wont make fun of you, and thats ok if you dont hide it. Shows everyone youre mine!”

I glared at him, “I’m not property.”

He pulled me back onto his lap. “I know, I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry. ” HE gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I settled into his lap again and continued watching my show, no longer mad.