hey there!! congrats on the new blog, i hope it flourishes and i know you'll do great! could i have a request for the tfp bots reaction to their s/o who is super passionate about their education and a straight A student, but is hella stressed out from school work and just flooded with AP classes and exam prep and projects etc please?? thank you! <3
awww, thank you mate <3 that’s so sweet of you!! thank you for being supportive!! i hope you don’t mind that i’ve chosen Ratchet and Bumblebee for this. i’m a bit too tired to do all of them :’>
Ratchet ( TFP )
- Okay, he gets wanting to be the best and wanting to become intelligent (though he already knows that you’re that and more), but there comes a line to be drawn.
- Ratchet takes away your homework for a bit going “Ap, pap, pap! There will be time for that later! Just look at the state of you! You are in need of some rest and relaxation stat. And I shall help you with it. Doctor’s orders.”
- And though he feels bad for the worry, desperation, and unwillingness he sees on your face, he knows that’s the exact reason you need a break. He forces you to take a break and just drive around with him or at least lay a bit with him while he works (or just laying on his chasis in his room).
- He hums songs to you as he works– anything to get you to calm down and rest a bit.
- At the same time, he lectures you. While being passionate about education and getting good grades is important, none of that is worth anything or possible without you and your wellbeing. You have to come first. You come first to him and now he wants you to come first to you.
Bumblebee ( TFP )
- Oh the poor bot is chirping over your stressed form, frantically hovering over you like a mother hen. Oh, how can he help you? What’s going on? What’s happened? Are you okay?
- Once you confess why you’re so stressed about projects and exam preps, he calms a bit. Only a bit (he had jumped to worst case scenario tbh). But of course he gives you that adorable, determined look. “Stop working now! You and I are going to have fun now!”
- The idea of slacking off horrifies you and you immediately move to deny him. But Bumblebee shakes his helm and looks you dead in the eye. It’s not slacking off if you’re constantly working without break. Taking a little time off to just do something that wasn’t school centered was especially important.
- And that’s how he drags you to get shitty gas station food and come back to the base to play a video game.
- Once you’re more visibly relaxed he’s so happy and relieved! You deserve this! You actually pass out from exhaustion, but he doesn’t mind. He gently picks you up and takes you to his room to snooze on his warm chasis.
- “You did great and are doing great, honey. I’m so proud of you!”