taylor's albums ranked by how much they make people cry
- Taylor Swift: This is "Teardrops on My Guitar," which made us all cry when we were 12, don't lie, and "Mary's Song" may get you to cry happy tears if you're gay like me, but overall, this is an album written by a young, inexperienced at making people cry Tay-Tay, and my lack of tears overall reflects that. A solid start and an admirable effort. 4/10.
- Fearless: If you didn't cry over "Breathe," "Love Story," "You're Not Sorry," and "The Way I Loved You" back in middle school, you a liar. Brings back memories of lying on my bed in seventh grade, wondering why nobody loved me, eating candy. 6/10.
- Speak Now: This has "Dear John," and if you didn't cry at that at least once, you have no soul. It also has "Last Kiss," "Enchanted," and "Back to December." Which one gets you the most teary-eyed depends on your personal preferences, but you cried at least once. Don't lie to me. 9/10.
- Red: This is "All Too Well." Enough said. 1000000/10.
- 1989: This is mostly an album full of bangers, not so much an album full of make-you-sobbers. That said, the live performance of "Clean" made me cry like the bitch I am, so... 7/10.
- TS6: It doesn't exist yet. 10/10.