What are your headcannons for sellbots?
[CRACKS KNUCKLES SO HARD MY HANDS BREAK]
- Extremely competitive with each other, generally have to meet pretty strict sales quotas
- Probably the most petty and vengeful out of the cog types, very persistent when it comes to getting revenge
- Has the most non-violent interactions with toons, trying to sweet talk them into buying timeshare scams, overpriced / faulty goods, insurance plans, etc
- Jellybeans are worthless to the cogs, but it is still one of the goals of sellbots to sell / scam toons out of all the jellybeans they have, so they have less beans to invest in anti-cog technology among other things
- Sellbots also are the primary manufacturers for the cogs and are responsible for shelling out a lot of office supplies and other materials that cogs hold so dearly
- Due to their nature, some Sellbots have a tendency to even scam other cogs, but the ones that do have a hard time scamming Cashbots out of all the other cog types
- EXTREMELY fake, even to each other
- Masters of the art of persuasion, this cog type is the most likely to get accused of being Toon Sympathizers, but are the best at getting toons to trust them
- Similar to how Bossbots (lower tier ones in particular) are afraid of the CEO, Sellbots fear confrontation with the VP due to how demanding the VP is
- Like the sales they push, Sellbots are very fast and impatient. They resent toons (and cogs!) that need time to “think over” a sales deal
- Widely considered the least scary type of cogs by toons, but don’t let them fool you because their goofy smiles and seemingly less serious nature are Entirely On Purpose
- Competitive with Bossbots over the Stock Market
- Typically work closely with Cashbots, some Sellbots have been known to share offices with Cashbots
- Are not as well respected as the other cog types, and are particularly looked down on by Lawbots and Bossbots, but arguably some of the most hard working.
- Tendency to be very neurotic and unstable, they also thrive off of ‘coffee’ (oil) more than the other cog types.
- Not as obsessed with status as other cog types, and focus more on performance (But don’t get me wrong, they still have a heavy focus on status / work position)
- LOVE to gossip, probably moreso than any other cog type