And with that the Matildas have now beaten Brazil 3 times
goals scored by one sammy kerr, caitlin foord and sammy again bc that kid just doesnt know when to quit
Brazil’s goals came off Fabiana and Marta
forreal tho this game had it allllllll goals in the opening minute, ribbons, backflips, god-tier goalkeeping, yellows for everyone, flopping, the unceremonious dumping of foord to the floor multiple times and even an almost brawl!!!!
Hi friends I thought I’d make some sort of guide in buying jerseys that may help some of you who are planning on buying one that are a little unsure with sizing etc.
Just a reference point I’m 8-10 AUS size which I THINK is maybe 4-6 US size.
Note: I only own Youth Premier, Youth replica and Women’s jerseys.
Youth Jerseys Premier
- Cheaper than Women’s and Men’s
- They are quite long in length and the sleeves are big in width terms
- However most Youth jerseys are not customisable so they only come in selected players
- Logo / player number are fully stitched into the jersey (if you turn the jersey inside out you’ll be able to see the full stitching)
- Comes in two sizes S/M AND L/XL
- Both my Pacioretty and OEL jerseys are L/XL, they are quite long in length and cover my front and backside area (if you catch my drift)
- Size L/XL is big on me, it’s bigger than Women’s Size M jerseys that I own but I’d rather a big jersey that I can alter than a small jersey.
- I did alter my Pacioretty jersey so it’s a little more fitted in the waist area.
Youth Jerseys replica
- Cheapest of all jerseys
- Thinner Material
- Smaller make
- Comes customisable to player of choice
- Logo / player number are ironed on material
- Sizes comes in S/M AND L/XL
- Despite only having 2 sizes like the Premier Youth, the Replicas are smaller in make than the Premier so beware
- Trouba away jersey I own is in S/M it’s very fitted and kinda see through not sure if it’s just because it’s white or the fact that it is thinner
- Cheaper than Men’s
- Comes in S-XXL
- Slightly Fitted in the waist area
- Sleeves are narrower in width in comparison to the Youth Premier jerseys
- Comes in already customised of selected selected players AND customisable of player of choice
- Logo / Player number are stitched but when turned inside out unlike the Youth Premier the stitching isn’t as evident (not sure how to explain it without photos)
- Both my MacKinnon and Laine Jersey are size M, not super fitted but slightly loose with a SLIGHT fit in the waist area in comparison to the Youth jerseys. I could probably fit a size S but I like my jerseys loose.
- I’m not exactly sure if the length of the sleeves are dependent on the team but my MacKinnon Avs jersey sleeves are longer than my Laine one even tho they are the same size. Not sure if it’s because the MacKinnon jersey is the alternate jersey.
- ALWAYS CHECK THE SIZING CHART, not sure about other websites but the NHL shop have a size chart for every clothing they sell. It’s sometimes helpful to measure your own clothes to get a reference of the size of the jersey.
- Usually during the end of the year NHL shop have 20-30% OFF on merch
- Sometimes the NHL shop have discount codes they have on a limited time (eg. 24Hrs)
- Always read the * when there’s a discount code, most of the time they are not applicable to customised jerseys.
- You can Sign up with NHL shop so you can receive emails about sales etc, it’s always nice to be notified when they’re having sales etc.
I obviously don’t know everything about jerseys etc, I just own a few and go on from there.
I hope that helps. If you have any questions feel free to message me 💖
Jeremy drives. He’s a driver as a hobby, until he steals and sinks a very shiny chrome Adder that lands him in what some would consider an excellent position, but most would consider the fucking nightmare scenario. Then he drives for the Fake AH Crew, and quickly finds himself taking part of the gang shit he told himself he was gonna avoid when he’d landed in Los Santos in the first place.