My Daily Thoughts As A Future Exchange Student
- Me: Holy shit I'm going to another country for a year
- Me: What will it be like meeting my host family...
- Me: Oh my gosh what if my host family doesn't like me?!
- Me: *brushing teeth* *squeals* *jumps up and down* OMG IM GOING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR A YEAR, I'M SO EXCITED, YAY
- Me: What the heck did I do, I'm leaving for a year.. Oh my gosh *initiate all the what if questions*
- Me: What will school be like... *nervous/ excited emotions flow through*
- Me: What will the language barrier be like? How will we communicate? Oh my gosh
- Me: *giggles randomly out of the blue at least once every hour* HAHAA OH MY GOSH A NEW CULTURE, LANGUAGE, COUNTRY, FOOD, WAY OF LIFE.. AH SO EXCITING
- Me: I can't wait for the challenge 👊💥 one I've never experienced before. Bring it on.