Can you do dating Roman Bürki eoul includes ? 😊
- Beach holidays (Ibiza being Roman’s favorite)
- Getting another dog and arguing about which breed (Roman wants another toy dog like Cliff, which makes you eye him incredulously); in the end you win by adopting a huge mixed breed dog, which ends up melting Roman’s heart because of its sad rescue story; after all, Roman has a soft spot and you love that about him
- Your Instagram/Snapchat story featuring Roman during your dates and holidays, also Roman with your two dogs (in other words, your three babies)
- Music anytime, anywhere: while driving, while on the plane, during sex, after sex, while cuddling in lazy mornings, while working out and/or running, while preparing breakfast or dinner, when it’s raining, when it’s snowing, when it’s sunny, etc.
- Sending each other newly discovered music; “Let’s play this the next time we have sex;” “Yeah, you mean tonight?”
- Lazing with him on the open deck of your house (with background music of course 🙄😂)
- Said lazing around turns to making out, especially when he starts teasing you
- Dreaming about going to Coachella together
- Waking up and seeing Roman naked beside you still feels like a dream after all this time because daaaaamn
- Lots of staring because daaaaaaaaaaamn 😩
- Teasing each other by whispering naughty things in public (Roman loses every time because it can be hard to hide that bulge, can’t it?)
- Cuddling; Roman loves to cuddle and spoon you especially on bad days; he can be such an adorable puppy
- Not to mention taking care of you when you’re sick and giving you massages when you’re stressed with work or studies
- And this:
“Are you ready?” You wriggled your eyebrows at Roman as you pulled him towards your bedroom.
Roman’s eyes ran up and down your body, and even if you’re still fully clothed, you can see the lust clouding his dark brown eyes. You smirked in satisfaction.
This was his fault after all. Oh wait, maybe yours. Three weeks ago, while cuddling after sex, you studied his tattooed arm draped around you.
“What if I get a tattoo?” you said aloud.
“Hmm?” Roman opened an eye to look at you. He had almost drifted to sleep.
You traced his tattoos thoughtfully. “I think I want one.”
“Okay,” he said, smirking as he played along.
“I’m sure of it!” you snapped. “I’m not even scared of the pain.”
“That’s my girl.” Roman pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. “Let’s get one together?”
“What? You want another one?”
“Why not?” he said, shrugging. Then he propped his head on his arm and looked at you, his eyes twinkling. “Wait, I have an idea. Let’s get one separately and when we have sex on our anniversary, the challenge is to look for it.”
“You and your ideas!” you said, laughing as you pinch his cheeks. “That’s three weeks from now, can you handle it?”
“It makes it more exciting, you know,” he said, grinning. “So how about another round since the next one is in three weeks?”
Fast forward to your anniversary. Roman lay you on the bed, kissing you while fumbling with the buttons of your shirt. You decided to wear it and your tight jeans so that it would take some time to take it off, therefore building the excitement. True enough, Roman groaned in frustration as he tried to tear it out. As for him, he wore a simple white shirt and his usual ripped jeans, which were already on the floor.
So that means his new tattoo is not on his arms, you thought as you kissed him back hungrily. Ah fuck, why do I even care?
Roman looked like he had forgotten about your challenge after all. He lay on top of you, trailing his lips along the crook of your neck and down to your shoulders as he slid off the straps of your bra. You let out a low moan. Roman quickly took off his boxers and that’s when you saw it.
“The Vitruvian Man? Really?” you exclaimed.
“Huh? What?” he asked, disoriented. He followed your gaze, which landed on his left thigh.
“Oh yeah. Cool, huh?” he said, grinning. “Got it during the first week of our challenge.”
You wanted to wince, but you quickly masked it with a laugh, not wanting to ruin his mood. He looked so proud of it. And anyway, you still love him even with his apparent weird taste in tattoos.
“Show me yours,” Roman urged excitedly.
You held out your wrist and showed him your sun tattoo.
“It’s beautiful,” he said, rubbing it with his thumb. “Why the sun?”
“Because we both love the sun,” you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close to peck his lips. “And because you are my sun. You always brighten my day.”
He beamed widely and kissed you softly, tenderly.
“We never got to talk about what the winner of this challenge will get,” you said when you broke for air.
Roman traced a finger from your forehead down to your lips. “I will never stop shining for you.”