- Temari: (upon seeing Shikamaru staring at her) What?
- Shikamaru: I'm just sitting here, tryin' to think of a way to say this to you.
- Shikamaru: I'm in love with you.
- Temari: How do you know that?
- Shikamaru: I don't know how to explain it to you.
- Temari: Try.
- Shikamaru: Temari, if I'm away from you for more than an hour, I can't stop thinking about you. I carry you in my spirit. I pray for you more than I pray for myself. I've got it so bad for you I'd...I'd go to the grocery store and buy your feminine products, I swear I would.
- (Temari and Shikamaru laugh)
- Shikamaru: And see? And that...that...That smile. Temari, when you smile like that, my world...it's all right.
- Shikamaru: I am in love with you.
Sakura hardly remember about Sasuke (the glasses), and now she's TRYING to remember a time that Sasuke kiss her. Then she settles with the forehead poke. I'm really sorry for IS fan, but I can't help laughing at that sence. It's like the poke is the ONLY nice and gentle gesture of Sasuke toward Sakura. And it meant for rejection. My god, hilarious! I take a look at the gaiden tags and can stop myself from laughing when I see a SS post. Damn.