A conversation overheard at an Inauguration planning meeting
- Michelle Obama: So, Barack and I want Amber (Riley) here to sing for us. We can have her singing at the kids concert and a couple of balls.
- Joe Biden: (who just happened to be walking past) Oooh! You guys are having Amber sing? Any chance I can get her to sing for my event?
- Michelle Obama: I don't know, I don't want her to get over-tired. . .
- Joe Biden: Oh, COME ON, she can sing one song for me. You guys ALWAYS get to have her sing for you with your Easter Egg Rolls, and your Stevie Wonder tributes and your Convention opening days.
- Michelle Obama: ~sigh~ Fine, Joe, if she's up for it, she can sing at your event, too.
- Joe: Great! Now, who wants some ice cream? I was on my way to the shoppe.