Coco, may I ask for some of your fluffy Haikise headcanons?
I have all kinds of HaiKi headcanons though most of it involves NC17 ones so //w\ But yeah fLUFF hoho
1. It doesn’t seem like it but Haizaki has always been watching Kise’s every movement because he has his eyes on him and he thinks that Kise is good in more ways than one. At times he catches Kise in his dorky moments or just Kise laughing like the bubbly person that he is and Shougo-kun gets taken aback because he isn’t ready for this much cuteness, he thinks it’s just not his kind of thing but he doesn’t even know why his face suddenly feels hot when Ryouta makes those stupid faces.
2. At times Shougo wishes those smiles would be directed at him but who is he to wish for such thing when he treats Ryouta like trash though. So Haizaki continues to be in denial and indulges himself in things like going out with pretty girls (mostly blonde) and just fucking around. He doesn’t know why it is so hard to find someone prettier than Ryouta’s dumb face though.
3. Some time after Winter Cup ended, Haizaki finds himself in Tokyo just fooling around and going to different arcades because they have got the good machines in Tokyo. And then he stumbles across Ryouta playing Dance Dance Revolution and Haizaki snorts at him because Ryouta looks so ridiculous even though he is actually.. good and he has got a nice ass too ehem //w\
4. They didn’t know how it starts, but Haizaki starts to come down to Tokyo quite often after the first time he saw Ryouta and keeps hoping that maybe he will see him again and he does. And Kise is always there because the arcade is near his modelling agency and the first time he met Shougo-kun there, they start to have a fight with each other. Except that they fight in games and it’s just a brutal rivalry fight at first but it soon turns to something that they both enjoy because Haizaki is good at stealing people’s skill and Ryouta is just as good at copying people’s skills too. They’re on par with each other.
5. They start hanging out with each other after several encounters at the arcade though and Kise is surprised that Shougo-kun knows so many things about him. When Shougo blurts out that he actually knows about Ryouta’s favourite food, Ryouta asks him how the fuck he got that information. And Shougo just shrugs it off and walks ahead of Ryouta because there is no way he is letting Ryouta know that he had been watching him for all these time and of course he isn’t going to let Ryouta see the red that has gotten on his face.
6. Old habits die hard, and when they go out to eat together Shougo-kun prefers to eat what is on Ryouta’s plate rather than his. And then one time Kise purposely orders something that is too spicy for average people to handle and Shougo-kun gets a shock of his life after that because he has always known that Ryouta is a little shit, never did he know he will fall trap to that side of Ryouta. The only thing that makes it all worth it is hearing Ryouta’s hysterical laugh when he chokes on the food though ///w///
7. Somehow Ryouta manages to convince Shougo-kun to play one-on-one with him because he is always itching to play basketball all the time and Shougo-kun looks like he has nothing better to do and so they start playing basketball. Despite Haizaki’s claim that he quitted because he hates basketball, it’s actually a lie because he is still so good at it and a few weeks after playing with Ryouta he signs up for the basketball club again //w\
8. After a little while, every time they go out to eat together.. Kise would order Haizaki’s favourite food and Haizaki is actually kind enough and orders things that he thinks Kise might like because they’re going to switch anyway. Also Haizaki thinks that Ryouta is annoying because he keeps pestering him to wash his hands before they start eating but there is part of him that feels dokis because Ryouta actually cares ///w///
9. Some times when Ryouta is in one of his crappy moods after a rough day with his modelling job, Shougo would definitely notice. And then he will invite Ryouta to either play one-on-one or just spending times at the arcade. Most often than not, Kise didn’t refuse because he feels like he gets to spread out his wings a little bit when he is with Shougo-kun because there is nothing to hide from him.
10. Ryouta asks Shougo to take selfie with him one time and it becomes a routine for them to take at least one picture a day every time they hang out together. Shougo will refuse sometimes and Ryouta will start pouting and sulking and then Shougo will give in and make dorky faces at the camera because he is just mimicking Ryouta’s ridiculous expressions.
11. Soon Haizaki’s pictures start to appear on such a frequent basis on Kise’s blog and people start asking Kise who is this ‘Shougo-kun’ that Kise always takes pictures with. Haizaki stalks Kise’s blog pretty often and then he sees Kise replies to them that it’s a secret followed with a stupid winking emoticon. Somehow Haizaki feels like he wants to know the answer too ;w;
12. Their relationship is mostly platonic at first because there is a part of them that feel like they’re still rivals despite the many times they hang out together. Somewhere along the way Kise starts messaging Shougo-kun quite often though and their messages turn from just basketball/video games to personal thing like how Kise’s day is going, what they’re eating for lunch and stuffs. Ryouta loves to send his picture to Shougo because he has got this belief that he has a pretty face, and he really is because Shougo keeps each photos that Ryouta sent to him eheheh //////
13. It’s some time during Winter when they start to become closer. The reason is because Ryouta always refuses to wear extra clothes underneath the jacket because he says that he will look like a bouncing basketball. Shougo sighs a lot at this because he always had to discard his scarf and sometimes even his furry jacket and drapes in on Ryouta’s shoulders claiming that he isn’t feeling cold anyway //w\
14. It’s still Winter and Ryouta keeps forgetting his gloves, so Shougo takes Ryouta’s hands in his and shoves it inside the pocket of his jacket. Their hands stay together in there and Shougo wonders if Ryouta is flushing because of the cold or because of something else. When he brushes his fingers over Ryouta’s hands, he sees the blush start to creep out to the tip of Ryouta’s ears and Shougo smirks because it’s the first time Ryouta is reacting this way with him //w\
15. It’s Winter Cup and instead of going at each other with the feelings of hatred bubbling up within them. It’s more like Spring comes a little bit too early for Shougo and Ryouta because there are flowers and a tiny bits of loves blooming inside their hearts. //w\