To add more to the Jon-Ned parallels! (as of recent developments)
- Both had responsibility over Winterfell thrust upon them due to circumstances; they never expected to rule
- Both had a father and an older brother (who they both admired and simultaneously thought was better than them) suffer cruel deaths
- One younger male sibling is still living (who plus points! coincidentally meet in the current time-line): Benjen and Bran - both also have ties to the three-eyed raven
- Many comparisons have been made of Arya and Lyanna in both looks and temperament (as I come to know in the books), and I imagine Lyanna also shared a very close relationship with Ned mirroring Jon and Arya’s relationship (but please don’t let the parallels be too literal for these two)
- A significant red-head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is by their side to help them rule and whom they didn’t necessarily love romantically at first (in Ned’s case), but whom they felt/feel an obligation towards and a deep protectiveness
Creepyfinger still caught in the loop a generation after. Man, he must feel a strong sense of deja vu.