Y'all I typed up a big ole post and the Tumblr machine ate it. It basically said:
- I had a top notch weekend that included both getting shit done and taking some me-time
- I’m feeling so much better mentally these days m. I don’t know if it’s from the seasonal change, being back on a regular running routine, losing weight, or just the last bits of my depression lifting. I don’t care why it’s happening, I’m just so fucking glad it’s happening.
- In addition to taking care of myself by working out and eating well, I’ve also been focusing on things like taking care of my skin and trying to break my awful habits of popping zits and relentlessly picking at my cuticles. Self care all around. Which is why I blew a small fortune on facial products this weekend. Good gravy that shiz is expensive.
- My weight is still up but I feel lean and mean and I DGAF about it.
- MY GYM REOPENS TODAY AND I’M SO EXCITED TO GO “HOME”
- I’m copying @amanda-healthyhappywhole and making myself a monthly goal spreadsheet where I can tick off my goals each day. I’m setting most of the goals monthly, but there’s still a lot of unknowns with my running and PT at this point, so workout goals will be set weekly.
- Y'all it’s going to be EIGHTY DEGREES at the end of this week and I’m in such a happy state right now that I can hardly stand myself.
I hope you have a good Monday, friends. Let’s kick some ass this week!