i can relate to the feeling that no one wants you around...

Yeah I can’t really see how it’s surprising that the word “pussy” was used a lot in protests against a man who is infamous for saying he “grab[s] women by the pussy.” That’s not about transmisogyny, JFC.

In general, the modern feminist movement really has to find a way to be inclusive to trans women and to be able to talk about how much cultural misogyny is based around wanting to control cis women’s reproductive capabilities. It’s good to acknowledge that not everyone who gets abortions identifies as female, but not if you’re going to obfuscate the fact that much of the cultural opposition to women’s rights is rooted in seeing it as a “women’s issue.” Not everyone who opposes abortion does it out of misogyny, but enough people do, particularly the people with actual power over legislation, that we can’t leave that out of the conversation.

Like on the one hand, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a lot of women at the protests who didn’t realize that having a vagina/ovaries/etc. is not central to being a woman! And that could be out of hatred or simple ignorance. The one I attended had a lot of older white women who probably aren’t up to date on online feminist discourse and didn’t think through that, so I appreciated seeing younger women (cis and trans) carrying signs that advocated for trans women’s rights and inclusion. And hearing Wendy Davis include trans women in her speech at the march.

We need to be more inclusive with our language. But that shouldn’t mean we have to shut down conversations about really common forms of misogyny – especially when we’re protesting someone who engages in them.

ETA: Hey guys, original version of this post had something about how trans men on HRT can’t get pregnant – I’ve been informed by @earthboundricochet that that is not true. I can’t do anything about the reblogs, unfortunately, but I’m fixing it here. Just a head’s up.

And I know that my poetry usually makes no sense, it’s a thing called love that compels us to keep reading. Would you care to know why my favorite color is red? I used to have a friend named Kevin and it was his favorite color. He was the flamboyant and most colorful of us in the group. Popular with the ladies and loyal to his friends. I was the one in the backseat laughing to their thoughts when I really had none of my own. Maybe that’s why I enjoy writing so much. Maybe that’s why I love the color red. He painted his room red once, I remember things changing right around then. The drugs were getting a little heavier even with his teenage youth, the drugs will rip right through you. Painkillers will kill your emotions, you don’t want to feel a thing. I can relate to Kevin, I fucking love painkillers too. I shut myself off from everyone, but occasionally I enjoy the company. I’m awkward and my thoughts are kinda dim, so I always liked being around him. Are you familiar with the literary term foil? A foil is a character who contrasts with another character in order to highlight particular qualities of the other character. I feel like he was like that for me. I always saw myself as a little too blue, I wanted to be something worth loving, I wanted to be a little more like him, I want to kiss life into everything, I wanted to live, I wanted to be more than a shadow of a group of peers that did drugs and listened to melancholy and nostalgic techno after school hours. I don’t know how he’s doing or what he’s up to. The last thing I heard was he’s into needles now. Rumors plague this tiny town, we were raised from imperfections and we grew up to taste cigarettes that numb our gums. He had the kind of laugh that made you want to be his friend. It’s funny though, none of my friends initially liked me. Until they got to know me, empty and hollow, a sponge– the one who listened to the problems, never really any of my own. I get lost in my thoughts, I know. My poetry is scattered, I know. I don’t convey structure or rhymes, I don’t hide in between the rules. My words are more scribbles than they are truly masterpieces. Would you like to know why I write? I used to know someone that said the shoreline was like a bed and naps were always possible– she waited there everyday for inspiration. She would tell me the tiny stories inside of her head that had nowhere to go, it’s funny. I never really listened to her, I just enjoyed the company of love and to be loved. Love, what is it? When I wrote my first poem for her, I didn’t know where it came from or why I wanted to write it. I just knew that I had to write it. It had to be done. I had to read it to her. Let me tell you, if your first poem was a love poem, it was probably the most cringe thing you’ve ever created. Ever. Period. But still, I loved it. It was bad, but it had feelings. You always miss the feeling more than you do the person and that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever had to realize. It really shouldn’t be, but it is. You never really understand your mistakes until it’s just you. You only want them back when you’re alone. It’s been so long, I don’t keep track of the days anymore. Hell, she’s married now. I shouldn’t be writing this. She’s going to read it anyway. It doesn’t matter at this point. I guess she left poetry inside of these palms for good measure, she loved attention. A lot of it. The more, the better. Maybe I stopped paying attention. Maybe I got too comfortable. Maybe that’s why I love writing poetry, in a way it just means that I still love her. Lost kids who didn’t know how to love, another foil. You know, I never really liked to read books until I met her. She had a smile made from your doggy eared books, you know, your favorite line you always had to reread or quote during a conversation. She had the kind of laugh that made you want to get in on the joke even though you were the one telling it. I loved that laugh almost as much as I loved Kevin’s. I don’t talk to these two anymore, I don’t remember much about the memories, only the feelings that they left. You can’t find loyalty amongst pill users, they always use. Trust me, I know. I’ve been swearing off painkillers for months. You won’t find a love like that again because every relationship is unique in its own way. You can’t recreate the old flames with your new ones. You need to move on. I haven’t really lived life. Maybe you’re just like me. Maybe you’re stuck at a job that you don’t like and maybe life just doesn’t make much sense. So you blackhole more drugs to ease the disaster that is you. Nothing hurts, you just don’t want to remember anything that might hurt– right? It really shouldn’t be, but it is. I listen to music more often than I converse with people. Music influences my soul in a way that people cannot. I just turned 24, but I’m still a little confused about who I am. Does any 24 year old have their shit figured out? Do you ever feel like your dreams and aspirations are slowly dying? I’ve always felt like an old man. I’m boring and I don’t dance too much, the only thing good about me is my writing. It’s the only thing I’m half decent at, but I hate that too. I don’t answer anonymous questions anymore because I feel like my thoughts aren’t good enough. How can I help you if I can’t even help myself? Red rose petal poetry pressed onto the stove kind of writing– it really shouldn’t hurt, but it does. I’ll always miss the days when things were simpler. I didn’t care as much. I didn’t smoke as much. I didn’t think as much. It was just simple. No hard facts, just some stupid kids getting high behind a dark house and running into ghosts in every room. No broken hearts, just some teenagers who wanted to figure love out with a knife in hand waiting to hug each other. I’ll pry the knife real slow and we’ll call it love kind of love, ain’t it love? I love you doesn’t even sound right anymore, so I’ll say nothing. I miss my old friends, but we’ve changed so much– I wonder if they’ll even recognize me. My life is insignificant and minuscule, but we must all seek to find our purpose, to bring meaning to the clutter, and to add more fire to the chaos that is life. I don’t want to die angry, I want to die with a smile. You don’t get to do anything twice, you don’t get to correct your mistakes– so make enough for your self-reflection drunk nights. You don’t get to unlove people, so pick the right ones to fall in love with– don’t worry, you won’t need to remember all of their names, just the feelings. You don’t get to unfriend people, they’ll always be a part of you. A part of who you are. A part of who you will come to be. I keep slipping into the darkest parts of my mind and call it a life. I’ve been reading this book and it told me to dig deep. Why do I write? Why do I enjoy the burn of love? Over a few thousand poems, but 99.9 percent are indeed about love. Why do you want this kind of life? Well, darling– These words are as much yours as they are mine.
—  zero point one
161108 RM’s Last Broadcast FC Post // Trans

Last Broadcast Rain.

Bangtan had their last broadcast. We had the last broadcast, and it’s raining.
It’s almost feels like the rain was waiting to come down.

Since I learned a bit of what loneliness is, or whenever it was I don’t really remember but, I’ve ended up really liking the rain. Even though no one would know, I would often do things like go around by myself chasing the rain without an umbrella. (Honestly, I still do sometimes.)

Rain is very similar to music. Depending on the background, the situation the expression changes and the nuance can be different. Sometimes you definitely feel the perfect sadness and sometimes it’s a complete opposite, and other times it’s purifying, rest, a bitter smile, and other such things.. But my likeness for the smell of rain is never changing. Maybe it’s because the dust is being cleaned down.

In the last few years, I’ve always wanted to write a song relating to rain (we do have ‘Rain’..but a version is that completely my own). Although I haven’t really thought it through, of the songs I like, a lot of them are about rain. Epik High hyungs’ Umbrella, Let it Rain, Younha noona’s Sound of Rain, X-Japan’s Endless Rain, FreeTEMPO’s Rain, Razah’s Rain, Teacher Kim HyunShik’s Like Rain Like Music, etc..it’s really a lot. That’s how much rain has gladly become someone’s muse.
And the world is a little bit more liveable thanks to the rain.

The contents we learned as a child from a science book - that fact that, the volume of Earth’s water is constant and it can become the sea, become the river, become the rain and so the Earth continues to spin - was so so fascinating. The idea that the rain droplets that are tapping against my window could be from the far Himalayan mountains. Ever mixing and being shared..I would think I too want to live like a rain droplet, but I also wonder what would happen if rain droplets understood loneliness.. It’s a bit sad. I keep going back and forth.

Anyways, Like the falling rain, a lot of things passed by like a panorama in one month. I still can’t believe, as much as I try, that we already had our last broadcast. I know it’s cliche but it really was like that this time. For you and me, it was a 4 weeks where the rain came down like none other before.

The world calls that rain ‘Korea’s Best Rainfall in Years’, ‘The First such and such Rain’, ‘_00mm’* and with words similar to these people will record and of course this is a very happy thing but, we can’t simply use such numbers to represent our rain. This is something just we know. Before this rain, there were a myriad of other rains that fell and in our eyes, in your eyes, whenever we’re standing on stage, and on my body rain is always falling. In every moment the floods and waves are collectively hitting.

In this moment I’m not at a faraway place, but I really like that I’m here with you guys mixing and falling together as rain droplets. And so I just really wanted to say that I didn’t want us to be remembered just by several numbers.

They say singers follow their song titles. As the song title says, this rain contains mine and all of your blood, sweat, and tears.

Listen carefully to the rain sounds right now!
What is it saying to you

P.S. Sorry of this was a bit cheesy. But since it’s the last broadcast! Here was my last broadcast thoughts.

DO NOT REPOST
Trans by @bangtoori

I want a relationship where:

- we sit and watch the sunset together.

- we talk to each other for hours without getting bored.

- we go on road trips together while making a stupid video to a really cheesy song capturing all of the cute moment we had.

- we can talk to each other without feeling embarrassed.

- we can talk to each other about anything.

- I catch you looking at me like I’m the greatest thing you’ve ever seen.

- you catch me looking at you because you are the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.

- we can love one another like we’ve never loved before, because we’re not scared of being hurt by the other as we know we won’t hurt one another.

- I can walk around holding your hand because you’re not ashamed to be seen with me.

- we are that cute with each other it’s really gross.

I just really want a relationship with someone who I know won’t leave, someone that will protect me from my greatest fears, someone that will hold me when I need to be held but unfortunately it’s something I don’t have.

“What is your biggest fear?”


Not being able to live out every little part of this life that I want to. Waking up one day realizing it’s too late. Realizing that I didn’t go on that amazing road trip with my friends, that I didn’t get the best kiss underneath the moonlight or that I didn’t do all the mistakes that I needed to do to get the best rights I ever could.


It’s terrifying, you know? Thinking that the best day of my life can be around the corner and I can miss it. But I’m getting rid of that fear in a minute, you’ll see. I’m going to give myself all the best days of life, because at the end of the day I’m the only one who can do that. All the wanderlust, dreaming and longing will not stay in this chest of mine, I need to put all my wanting and needing on the line.

—  t.j. // All the words I don’t say #10

“You need a teacher.”

I feel like I need to calm down I pump out too much Reylo fanart in short periods of time

anonymous asked:

every single one of your posts is shit. why the fuck are you romanticising suicide??? kill yourself so that everyone around you can be haunted by "what if"s for the rest of their lives!! haha so funny and relatable!!! go fuck yourself

This is another thing that’s getting on my nerves - how many times do I have to say that I make these memes cause laughing at my suicidal tendencies makes me feel better about them and actually means I’m probably less likely to actually kill myself. To me they are a coping mechanism So all you people calling me horrible for it need to look at the bigger picture and At the end of you don’t like it then don’t look??? I tag all my memes quite specifically so if you don’t want to see it, block my tag or better still block me because I don’t need you shitting on the one thing that actually makes me feel better.

Flowers for Jeremy!

So in 2 weeks we’ll be heading up to London for an extended weekend. We’ll be seeing “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time” and Phantom (for like the 20th time, for me at least haha). We’ll hopefully be heading to Baker Street to the Holmes museum - which we didn’t get around to in November - and do some more Holmes-related things, BUT we’ll also definitely squeeze in another quick trip to Clapham Common and Jeremy’s bench. It’s a lovely place to go for a walk plus, you know, it feels closer somehow…(hides because this is probably stupid).

Anyway, the point is that we want to take a flower (just a single one this time) to the bench again, as the bench just looks extra pretty with one in it. So I wanted to open the choice of flower up to all of you this time. I can’t guarantee the shop will have it, but I’d love if it you could reply here or on chat or in an ask with the kind of flower and the colour of the flower you’d like to see. I’ll obviously take a picture! :) 

Just watched Keystone Hotel during one of many rewatches of Steven Universe. (It’s been our background show lately.) 

It really stood out to me this time around. It’s so interesting how in shows like this that during different watch throughs, you relate with different characters depending on where you are in your life or what you’re dealing with. 

In any case, quick refresher, Ruby and Sapphire split because they’re dealing with their pain over Pearl’s betrayal of their trust differently. Sapphire wants to fast forward to the part where everything’s okay, but Ruby wants to stew in her rage. And they can’t reconcile these desires with each other. 

I feel like in the past, I probably would have felt like Sapphire was in the right. Pearl is doing everything she can to make it up to them and isn’t going to make the same mistake again. Carrying on her punishment is just getting to the point of cruel and helping no one. Ruby needs to move on right? 

But this is a very surface level reading. It’s assuming Ruby’s rage is coming simply from Pearl, but I don’t think that’s what’s happening. “We’re always the bigger gem.” Ruby’s anger stems from Pearl, but it’s not only directed at Amethyst and Pearl for being the gems she needs to be ‘bigger than,’ it’s also directed at Sapphire, because she thinks it’s wrong that Sapphire holds back her own emotions for the sake of others and in order to do that, expects Ruby to do it too. 

But the most interesting thing to me is that Sapphire is doing something I think so many people do with the people in their life that feels like a constant—like they’re never going to go away. These are the people like your parents or children or siblings very best friends, and sometimes yes, your significant others. 

You feel so sure that you’re all going to move past any turmoil, that what’s the point of dealing with it head on? Besides apologizing, what’s the point of working on it when it’s easier to just move past this and resume where you left off later on when the other person has decided to be over it? 

Sapphire sees a future where everything is okay, so she feels like she doesn’t need to deal with the problem, ignoring that it can only be okay in the future—truly okay—if in the present those involved make amends with each other and try to work through the problems. 

It’s what we eventually see them do. And I think that’s exactly what Sapphire realizes when she talks about being so focused on the future, she isn’t acknowledging feelings in the present. I had the pressing urge for them to just say what they meant in that moment, for there to be this acknowledgement that things are only ever okay because they take the time to acknowledge their feelings and make amends and take care of themselves and each other, but of course, that’s what we see them do. Which kind of makes everything I’m writing pointless. Haha 

But it just struck me how my feelings have shifted here as I’ve come to find acknowledging feelings and letting yourself feel and address them instead of ignoring them to be so important. How before, Ruby seemed so irrational and clearly the more immature of the two, and how with a shift in perspective, I feel so differently. Ruby might not always have the words to articulate perfectly what she means, particularly because she’s feeling so intensely and not having her emotions validated. But you can’t just do nothing and let things ‘go back to normal.’ That might happen, but unless you acknowledge the issues and work through them, they’re just going to keep popping up, and if one of you is always the one ‘being the better person,’ eventually they’re going to break, and it’s all going to be over. 

So yeah… I hate to end this like that, but this was more or less word vomit on my part. I’m keeping low expectations for myself re: Tumblr right now in an attempt to self care anyway so… how fitting? This just kinda needed to spill out… Haha. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

tldr: Keystone Hotel is a great episode and I love Garnet =P 

I couldn’t imagine my life without you, I’ve become to attached and you’ve been too nice to me and now I’m scared to leave because you’ve done so much and I’ll never find anyone like you again, someone who I can be casual around, someone who I can just carelessly fall asleep on, someone I can trust, someone who I can tell everything, someone who makes you feel so special, there’s no one quite like yourself and I never want to lose you cause it’s hard to find someone who not only you love but is your best friend
BTS reaction: you having a cute side, as well as a tougher one

I relate to this quite a lot. Thank you for requesting! xx


Jin/Kim Seokjin:

He would probably prefer your cuter side, tbh. Like, his personal preference is the more feminine and cute type. But, he will like your tougher side as well. Mainly, because that will help the boys get more comfortable around you. Especially Kookie. And you and Yoongi can sort of bond over music. Because I feel like Jin really wants his partner to get along with the other boys. All of them would want that, but especially Jin.

Originally posted by kths


Suga/Min Yoongi:

The exact opposite of Jin. He prefers your tougher side, because that reflects himself more. But, I feel like he secretly really enjoys showing you off, so he would love if you show your cute side on dates and such. He will be so smug when he sees other people staring at you, and just put an arm around your waist to make a statement.

Originally posted by hugbin

He would definitely react like this when you dress up in something extra cute, and no one can convince me otherwise


J-Hope/Jung Hoseok:

He would love both of your sides equally. Because on one hand, he loves when you look cute and he can be cute with you and take loads of pictures of you and just be the cliché cute couple. But at the same time, he’d love to show you off when you wear more streetstyle-esque clothes. And especially because that means you can wear his clothes.

Originally posted by sunshine-hobi


Rap Monster/Kim Namjoon:

Like Yoongi, he will prefer your tougher side. But mainly because of the clothes. I don’t think he would care too much about what music you listen to. But he would absolutely love when you wear a streetstyle-outfit. Another thing he would love, is picking your outfit out for you. And that is easier for him to do with that style. But, he doesn’t mind something cute every now and then.

Originally posted by cheoeum


Jimin/Park Jimin:

He definitely prefers your cute side. He is a very cute human being, and another cute person would complement him incredibly well. He’d definitely love to wear color coded outfits in pastel with you. But, he does enjoy your tougher side sometimes. Especially if you’re with him out with the boys, because that would really make you look like a part of the group (which you already are, even if you don’t look the part sometimes).

Originally posted by aegyojimin


V/Kim Taehyung:

He doesn’t give ta single fuck about this. Seriously. Both sides are perfect for you, in his opinion. When your cute side is showing, you are very very cute. When your tougher side is showing, you’re very very cool instead. And honestly, he loves both. If there’s one thing he prefers with one of your sides, is that some of your streetstyle clothing might be a bit oversized, so he can wear some your your clothes, while making you wear his.

Originally posted by mayfifolle


Jungkook/Jeon Jeongguk:

100% prefers your tougher side. Especially at first. If you’re way too cute, he will be unsure on how to act. But, if you’re tougher, he will have an easier time getting comfortable around you, because you seem more like himself. And, like with Namjoon, he would love to pick outfits out for you sometimes, and that is way easier if he doesn’t have to choose a cute outfit. Your cute side will grow on him tho.

Originally posted by taestylips

I can see what the writers are trying to do from a mile, it’s the same story all over again XD

> Cliché rich girl who hates the female main character for no good reason and makes everybody around her feel bad about themselves

> During the first chapters/seasons, she seems to have no problems or worries as she gets all she wants from her parents. She only seems to care about looks and wealth.

> The audience hates her

> Then, in just ONE CHAPTER, they explain something related to her backstory or personality that it’s rather sad or incredibly realistic.

> She turns into a good girl and starts helping the main character she previously hated.

> They audience suddenly loves her

If you can’t see this coming, you need to watch more TV shows

anonymous asked:

I have had some hard times and I realized that a lot of my relationships were one-sided at my expense. I feel like I've woken up, my relationship with god has changed and now I don't relate to the same people. I'm on my own a lot and lost ties and to be honest I don't like a lot of the old people, I find their characters unattractive that includes family. And it's hard for me not to be emotionally affected and well feel slighted and not considered and unsupported. Any advice?

My advice is to keep working on your faith and to understand that sometimes God takes something’s out of our lives to prepare it for something better. You’ve lost some friends in your path to demanding better of those who are around you. That means you’re in a better position to end up around people who can meet that demand of a reciprocal friendship.
One of the things we have to do as Christians is work on our patience. We want what we want when we want it. But God is always on time. There are times when God puts someone in my life and I had no idea that they would have such an important place in my life. You have to trust and believe and continue to work on your faith. And also, continue to be out and about. Meet people, do things.

Mark of Athena AU ending

@lililibird and @ofswordsandpens’s headcanons have had a huge impact on me, and just for this one time, I wanted to try and imagine something for them, specially related to Percy alone in Tartarus…

{×_×}

He knew he was going to hurt her, and that she was already too far gone into the pain to be strong at all.
He also knew Tartarus would break her.

How could it not, having fallen right after such a traumatic quest?

So yes, he was going to hurt her. More than just physically, once she was lucid enough to understand what he had done.

Percy knew that, to do what he had to, he would have to leave her again. Maybe forever, and yet…

“Percy, let me go" she croaked, “You can’t pull me out"

‘No, I can’t. Not unless…’

He allowed himself to feel that familiar tug in his gut, even if he knew it would only drain his energy faster (creating water was always harder).
A cocoon of water surrounded Annabeth from the waist down, freezing the spidersilk in the process, only to break it mercilessly.

He looked up at Nico, fifteen feet above, knowing he would only have one chance to get it right, since Annabeth, even free from Arachne’s tug-war, was quickly losing consciousness, mostly due to shock, thanks to the pain inflicted in her broken ankle.

“The other side, Nico!“ shouted Percy, already giving his last eforts to gather water under Annabeth’s feet, and propulse her outside “I’ll see you there, do you understand?”

Nico’s eyes widened “But-“

“Lead them there! Promise me!”

And with Nico’s “I’ll do", Percy pushed Annabeth out of the pit, kmowing it would make her broken ankle worse, barely being able to see Nico drag a now unconscious Annabeth away from the patch of marble she had landed in, while Hazel and him kept shouting for help.

And as he lost his grip and started his fall, Percy smiled, his eyes meeting Nico’s (who has scrambled back to very edge of the Pit as soon as he could) for what could be the last time.

They had a new promise.

Nico would lead the others to the House of Hades, while Percy would to whatever he had to do to meet them from the other side.

{That was a promise he definitely wasn’t going to break}

And he fell, with Arachne’s taunts about beautiful sacrifices resonating in his ears.

{×_×}

So… This was probably awful, but what do you think about it? Could that be a somewhat plausible way for Percy to fall alone? Like, choosing to let himself fall before even thinking about sacrificing whatever’s left of Annabeth’s sanity (after the hell Arachne put her through) in the off chance they both managed to get out of Tatarus again?

That, I guess, could be the ‘sacrifice’ Percy had been unable to do? Choosing not to have Annabeth’s intelligence and wisdom in this really dangerous quest he suddenly finds himself in? And that way all that talk about Percy chosing badly due to his Fatal Flaw finally making sense? {Since without Annabeth there’s no one to stop his spiral into darkness, which could certainly end up with him dead or broken beyond repair?}

anonymous asked:

Can we please have a Hirota nsfw completly dominating is nice and shy S/O ? Let him show her how good he is at eating out her then taking her roughly

Because I can only handle so much sin, I’ll be doing hc for this. Sry if that’s not what you wanted.

At first he was shy about it because he was unsure if his S O was ready for the next step in their relationship or not. But when she was the one to be adorably shy and ask if they could, he had a newfound aura of confidence around him and that for sure turned his S O on!

S O was new to anything sex related but she did know what some things meant because of her friends. But she never knew how good these things would feel.

Although S O may seem delicate in every other aspect of her life she loved being taken roughly by him.

Later on she would sometimes make jokes about how he doesn’t just love eating food or how he’s a competitive eater in bed.


I hope this was okay!!

~Mod Mochi

Hi everyone! I have a little annoucement to make. Asakiku Week is back!

With Halloween right around the corner I thought it would be a good time to bring back the week so everyone could have fun!

This event will be running from Saturday 29th October to Friday 4th November. Hopefully this will give enough time for people to thing about the ideas.
This time around, the themes are a little more differents since they are all more or less related to Halloween and things such as magic and costumes.

❁ Saturday 29th October: Magic / Witchery
❉ Sunday 30th October: Animal
❁ Monday 31th October: Hetaween
❉ Tuesday 1st November: Demon / Devil
❁ Wednesday 2nd November: 2P / Another colour
Thursday 3rd November: Free Theme
❁ Friday 4th November:  Fantasy Creatures

It can be in any form of art you want it to be (drawing, writing, cosplay, graphics,/edits, whatever you feel like doing)! Just have fun which is the main point of the event!

The tag used will be #AsakikuWeek so please follow it for updates (as I don’t want to spam the main tag too much with this) and to share the works you did! ( you can also follow @asakikuweek for this)

If you have any questions feel free to ask, my askbox and private messages are always open! :3

Thank you for your time, and have fun!

A note about some of the chain psa’s going around

Do not be afraid to drop a thread with me.

  • If you are not feeling the muse, don’t sweat. I won’t blame you. You do not have to message me first saying you are dropping the thread. I get it, everyone has anxieties over that, and I can understand if the thought of confronting someone about wanting to drop their thread may be frightening to some.

  • If you find my reply hard to reply too, don’t sweat it! I’ll do my best to change it so it is. This shouldn’t be a chore, it should be fun for both parties!

  • If you can’t think of a reply, that’s more than alright as well. Give it time, one might come later. If not, I understand as well.

  • I will never blame you for dropping a thread. Please never stress yourself over it. Never be afraid to talk to me if you want, but if you are, I will not blame you for it. I have anxiety too, so I know how hard that is to do.

Backdated threads are also okay!

  • You find a muse for a thread that happened a few weeks ago? Great! Reply whenever you want!

  • Seriously, I don’t care if its months old. You want to pick things up after losing your muse? Awesome! I hope I can help you get back into things.

You do NOT have to reply to a Meme, or a Greeting if you don’t want too.

  • If I post a meme, its because I want to get the meme. If you have a response to that, GREAT! If not, that’s OKAY! Don’t stress yourself into thinking I want a reply every time.

  • I will try and post greetings for every new Follower, whether I follow back or not, I will try to get a Greeting out. You do not have to reply to these if you don’t want too. We do not have to turn them into a thread. We can plot something if you want, we can share a few backs-and-forths under it, but I won’t blame you for dropping it. Greetings are nothing more than a foot in the door for a roleplay partnership as far as I’m concerned, and if you’d rather their first meeting be plotted, then feel free to ignore the greeting! I only request that plotted, closed starters get replied too.

  • If we made a plot one day, and you are not feeling it the next, that’s okay too! We all get it. We get inspired from something we watched or read, but the next day realize it’s not as great as you thought, or you don’t want to do it anymore. That’s fine! I will always give a plot a day’s reprieve. If you do not bring up the plot the next day, I will assume you changed your mind. 

TL;DR: Some people get anxiety, and it makes it really hard for them to admit when they want to drop a thread. No stress friends. I want all your threads with me to be as stress free and fun as possible. Roleplaying is a hobby, not a job, so there is no reason to get stressed out or have anxiety over it. I will never blame you for dropping a thread and not telling me about it. And you are always free to pick it up again later, or start a whole new thread with me.

anonymous asked:

Yeah, I'm going to be honest and agree for the most part with your headcanons. I've never been in an abusive relationship, but that's because I've never been in one because I have too much trauma over my mother's abusers. That being said tbh, I don't think Jotaro is /too/ bad, but I feel like that's because I can relate to him. Long story short, for one thing he's 17, which is probably the 3rd shittiest age to be, he also doesn't want any of those girls to be around him more than likely. [1/2]

And you can bet that I’d start getting yelly if people I didn’t want around me just kept coming around me without caring about how I felt about it (and I’m someone who endures a lot of bullshit). Now with the whole mother thing, I can understand because that’s kind of how I treat my mother. I don’t really like it, but after all she’s put me through, and for her to defend the people who abused us, I can only yell at her at this point. Sorry to go deep and tbh jojo isn’t perfect,but I’ve used2asks

Oh, also I’m sorry that sounded like I was trying to defend him! I wasn’t trying to! Because like I said, he has his issues still (flight attendant women, *cough cough*), I was just mainly thinking that the way he treats his fangirls is kind of reasonable? Like I said, I would probably yell at them too because I’ve had situations where people have forced themselves into my life after I’ve told them to get lost. It’s super annoying.

******

Hey, no need to apologise! And I can definitely understand why you, Jotaro, or anyone else would have that reaction. Everyone has their breaking point and even I’m guilty of snapping at people at times with my shitty temper. I’m so sorry that your mother put you through that and that you were abused. I won’t say that I know how that feels because that would be a downright lie and I don’t want to lie.

Honestly, looking back I probably did go a little OTT with the head-canons and didn’t think carefully enough about what his motives would be. I won’t go into what has happened in my family life in the past because I don’t feel comfortable enough to do so at the moment but I do want to say that after being in a verbally and physically abusive relationship where the other guy was treating everyone around him like that I’ve come to be somewhat cautious/wary of people who are like that. I do understand, however, that Jotaro would probably never abuse someone he was in a relationship with but I tried to write as if s/o saw his behaviour as an indicator that he could be an abuser and therefore someone to be careful of and maintain a distance from.

Ahhhh I feel mean now, I’m really sorry if I upset you or annoyed you with these head-canons! I probably should have put more thought into them. Thank you for giving your view point and I can definitely understand your point of view.

~Careless Chippo

5

hi,  this week i made an extremely soppy comic about friendship.

for context, i usually draw myself as an alien, cuz i have difficulty getting to myself- so i wanted to show how difficult this was for me to draw- drawing myself as i appear in life is something i find super difficult too!

the first page actually happened, which is what inspired last weeks ‘weekly thought’ (which i turn into comics every week). mm.. it’s kind of an embarrassing comic, but not so much that i don’t wanna post it. the comic itself is crumby, and poorly produced, but i stand by the words.
i hope other people reading can relate- although friendship is definitely a widely accepted thing in the world (thank fuck!) i think the love we might feel for friendship is not always an easy thing to express (at least not where i come from).

i have a lot of good people around me, this one goes out to all ‘y'all, and you know who ya are x

anonymous asked:

My best friend and I are falling for each other... hard. And the whole school is asking if we're dating and we're not and ugh I want to but my religion won't let me. He always has his arm around me or gives me his jacket when it's cold and he's so adorable. This is stressful man

agh this is too relatable i high key relate. and when you say your religion won’t let you is it uh bc you’re gay or you just can’t be in a relationship? sorry for asking! i’m curious. i’m the first one if that’s any comfort to you :) but yeah man i totally feel you. it’s hard :/