*Gives you a rare candy* may I please get some muk and grime headcanon?
*gasp* my sludge children!!
* Alolan Grimers are safe to touch. If you touch them though be prepared to get really messy real quick, for the sludge they’re made out of sticks to almost any surface right away.
* They’re super friendly but because of their look and the mess it makes, not a lot of pokemon are willing to be friends with them. Other poison types get along great with Grimer though such as Koffing/Weezing, Swalot, Skuntank and Garbador.
* Grimers can actually be a bit picky when it comes to what they’ll eat.They’re not at the stage yet where they’ll eat anything they see like Muks, only eating anything that’s actually edible.
* Muks love getting attention from their trainers. They’ll often start leaning against their trainer’s leg for attention, covering their trainer’s leg in sludge. They mean well though.
* When they sleep it’s best to keep them in their pokeballs. When they fall asleep they can’t keep their shape and will start spreading out, covering the floor with itself.
* They do have a bit of a bad habit of taking things just to eat them. Wild Muks do this much more than tamed ones, taking things from trainer’s bags and eating them before the trainer can get it back.