#47 - You Win A Contest To Go On The Date With One Of The Boys & You Actually Hit It Off
- Louis: Being a football player yourself, you couldn't have been more happier to get to spend the day with Louis at the football stadium where he played. You two played all day, taking short breaks before playing again. You joked and played, getting along really well. So well it didn't even seem like you two were complete strangers. After a long one-on-one game, you both sat down on the bench and he handed you a cold water. You're not too bad." He jokes with a laugh before taking a long drink from his water bottle. "Thanks, you're not so bad either." You joke earning a laugh from him. "Um, I actually wanted to ask you something." He says nervously as he looks up at you. "What's that?" You ask as you re-secured your hair in a messy ponytail. "Would you um, would you like to join me here at a game sometime? Just to watch and then hangout afterward, maybe another one-on-one game?" You sit still for a few seconds before nodding, "Yeah...Yeah, I'd really like that." You smile. He let out a small puff of air and smiles, "Awesome. That is...Yeah, I'll hook you up before we leave today, okay?" He smiles. "Sounds great." You grin.
- Niall: She sat on the edge of the stage with Niall, his guitar secured in your hands as he tried to walk you through a few simple steps of playing it. Your date with him had turned into an all day thing. "Your fingers...yeah, okay, now strum." He smiles. You do as he says and smile as you hear a simple chord play. "See, you can do it!" He grins, patting your back. "I wouldn't call one chord an accomplishment." You laugh, handing his guitar back. "Hey, we all have to start somewhere." He shrugs with a smile. "Very true." You smile, leaning back on your hands and watch him. "Hey, I just wanted to say thanks because I mean, I wasn't supposed to be here this long and I kind of wasted your day doing stuff with me." You say nervously. "It wasn't a waste of a day, trust me." He laughs, staring at you. "You're a lot of fun, and trust me, if I didn't like you I would have ended this at the time it was supposed to." He laughed. "You're a lot of fun...I really, really, like you (Y/N). How about you stick around for the concert backstage tonight? I'll have security hook you up with a few passes. That sound good?" He asks with a smile. "That sounds great." You smile.
- Liam: "Don't you dare!" You shout at Liam as he rounded the corner with a huge water gun that beat the tiny little one you had. "Oh, I just might." Liam smirks, "No!" You shout as you take off running. Your "date" with Liam had consisted of having a ton of fun with him and some of the other boys around the arena where the show was that night. You ran out the back door out into the parking lot and you were bombarded by Niall and Louis who began to soak you with their water guns. Liam busted out after you and began laughing, "Oh, you guys suck!" You laugh as they stop, looking down and taking in yourself in. "You're having fun, just admit it." Liam laughed as he dropped his water gun and grabbed your hand, "Come on, let's go get you dried off and into some dry clothes." Liam laughs softly and took you into the tour bus. He grabbed a towel and handed it to you, "I'll um, I'll grab you some of my clothes." He says as you dried off. "Liam, it's okay, I can stay in these." You laugh, "Are you sure? No, you'll be uncomfortable." He says, grabbing his suitcase and retrieving a tanktop and a pair of gym shorts. "Thanks." You say as he leaves and allows you to change. Once he comes back he smiles, "You know...I like you...a lot...why don't you hang around tonight?" He asks with a smile.
- Zayn: "Can you believe it?" You ask softly as you sat down next to Zayn, curling into our side. "Believe what, love?" He whispers tiredly as he draped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. "Next week will be our two year anniversary from the day we met." You whisper. He laughed and shook his head, "I honestly still can't believe how we met." He chuckled, running his hand through his already messy hair. "Hey, it makes a good story!" You laugh as you rubbed the back of his neck. "That's true, that's very true. I can't believe we met through a win a date contest." He says softly, rubbing small circles on your thigh with his thumb. "Do you think that we would have met at some point in our lifetime if I hadn't have won that contest?" You whisper. "I would hope I would have. I know that I want to spend our lives together and I really hope that fate would have brought us together at some point in our lives." He says softly. "It would have really, really sucked if I would have ended up with someone else and thought she was the one, because you're the one and then my life wouldn't have been complete." He says softly. You smiled at his answer and laid your head in the crook of his neck, "I love you, Z," You whisper. He smiles and presses his lips to your forehead, "I love you too, baby."
- Harry: "Harry, ten more minutes," Management said as they ducked their head back out the door of the private venue they had rented for the 'Go on a date with a 1D boy' contest. "You know...I was kind of dreading this whole date thing, but you have...proved me wrong in every sense." Harry said with a small laugh as he shook his head. "Well, I'm glad." You smile, taking a sip of your drink. "I mean, yeah you're a fan, but you didn't freak out and go crazy. You stayed calm and sophisticated and it doesn't hurt that you're very, very beautiful." He says softly. "I bet they payed you to say that." You joke with a glint in your eye. Harry laughed and shook his head, "That's coming straight from me." He says, returning his famous smile. You felt your cheeks blush and you prayed that Harry didn't notice, "Thank you. You definitely know how to treat a lady." You say, tucking your hair behind your ear. "Look, they're going to come in here in a few minutes and rip me away and we'll probably never have contact again, and I don't want that. Give me your phone." He says softly. You stare at him for a few seconds before handing him your phone, watching him type in his number and saved it as a new contact. "Text me tonight, okay? I look forward to getting to know you more." He says quickly as management comes in and tells him it's time to leave. You stood up and hugged him, "I'm serious...text me or call me, okay?" He says before pulling away, earning a nod from you. "Yeah...I will." You smile.