- Zevran: I couldn't help hearing about your... predicament. Forgive me if I am prying...
- Wynne: Yes, you are.
- Zevran: ... but what does it feel like being possessed by a spirit?
- Wynne: Why does this interest you so?
- Zevran: I simply wish to get to know those that I travel with. Is that wrong of me?
- Wynne: No, of course it isn't. Well... let me see. It is hard to describe. It is comforting... I... I feel safe, loved.
- Zevran: Comforted, loved, yes...
- Wynne: It is like being held close, cradled... the bond is so complete that I am unable to extricate myself, nor do I wish to. Wait... why do you have that look on your face?
- Zevran: Mmm, I... I am simply imagining it. Continue, please.
- Wynne: And there is a constant warmth, that spreads outwards from the very center of my being, infusing my body with--
- Zevran: Ooh...
- Wynne: Andraste's grace, what are you thinking about now? No, I don't want to know. I feel dirty. Do not speak to me.
Hi, I have had a major injury for 3 months and I am still unable to walk or exercise as I am waiting for surgery. I have found it really hard to find motivation to eat well sincere can't exercise. I have become slightly depressed meaning I have gained weight which doesn't help the situation BUT your blog has helped me when I find it tough. Thank you. What you do for 1 person may not save the world but you saved that person.