imagine tsukki as the moon though
- yamaguchi would be a shepherd in the countryside
- he would sit with his sheep outside every night to gaze at the beautiful moon-tsukki
- and tsukki would be his light in the darkness
- he’d probably wink at yamaguchi from the heavens above
- yamaguchi feels sad every morning because his moon slowly becomes fainter and fainter but he has faith that he’ll see him again at the end of the day
- he’s sad every time there’s no moon and really happy when it’s the full moon
- tsukki can make yamaguchi warm even though he’s not the sun
- and he’s always looking out for his little human from the skies above
“There was one birthday… you asked me what I wanted,” he reminded her, pressing his face to her shoulder. “and I said: I want to be happy, and I am so, so happy, Mom.”
so i made a little edit and wrote a meaningless little fic for the birthday boy. can’t believe he’s 23. happy birthday, percy!
“Look at you,” Mom said, smoothing at his shirt and straightening his snapback even if they both knew he’d turn it back around again by the end of the day.
Percy grinned at her, feeling like a little kid again under her gaze, even if it’d been years.
“Look at you,” he said, fishing his keys out of his pocket. “You look great, Mom.”
And she did, in a dark blue dress the same color as Percy’s patterned top, her best accessory the bright smile on her face.
They linked arms as they walked down the short two flights of stairs to the lobby, the elevator having broken a day earlier. Neither of them minded, catching up happily even though Percy texted her almost every day.
“Where are we going?” she asked. “And where’s Annabeth?”
Percy hummed. “She’s gonna meet up with us later. And it’s a surprise.”
“So just us two?”
He smiled at her and pressed a kiss to her cheek. “Just like the old times.”
She sorted through papers by the window, head tilted in consideration. From this angle, she looked exactly like her mother, compact and athletic and hard to tip over. She was weirdly lovely, even though she had unevenly clipped her dark hair all over her head and wore a shirt she’d attacked with a rototiller. Or perhaps because of these things. When had she gotten so pretty and so grown-up? Without getting any taller? This was probably what happened to girls when they lived on only yogurt.
so this is a really crappy edit ^^ but i didnt really have any time to make a nice one…whoops?
Okay, so today is my birthday and I wanted to somewhat share my celebration with all the people i love on this site. it’s been a while since i made one of these and i’ve followed so many amazing people since then, so thank you to everyone I follow and everyone who follows me, you’re all so special and amazing. I might have forgotten someone and if I did, I am very sorry and apologise in advance for that tell me and I’ll add you.