One month on Testosterone
So I am one month and about 6 days on T today. Decided I should post my comparison photos. and talk a little about changes i’ve noticed since being on T.
Sorry I don’t seem very happy in these, I had just finished injecting and I was getting over the stress of it.
My face looks pretty bad in these pictures, also there’s nothing to compare these to because I lost my pre-t version.
Physical changes i’ve noticed:
- The hairs on my upper lip have thickened/darkened and i’m starting to get a mini mustache.
- seem a bit chubbier on my tum
- veins on my hands are a bit more visible/emerging from my skin
- my voice dropped some
- acne, I’ve been breaking out on my chin and around my jaw line, and some around my hairline
- Oily skin
- hairs on my tum, have more growing in and they are longer and darker
- hairier thighs/ leg hair is coming in places there wasnt much before
- slight downstairs growth
- Slightly different scented BO
- more armpit hair coming in
- biceps a bit more bicepy
- period has stopped
These are all very subtle I might add, not super different
Mental/ semi physical/ emotional changes:
- Constantly hungry
- sex drive has risen some
- little more irritable
- i’m usually happy though
- I had a wicked energy spike within the first two weeks, Not so much now
I’ve honestly feeling a bit more dysphoric when i’m misgendered, and when i go out in public, but i’m sure that understandable, It hurts to know you’re a bit more masculine than you were yet you’re still misgendered.
I’m pretty these are most of the changes, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
I think i also have an issue with my dosage because I didn’t have enough testosterone in my vile for my last dose when i finished my last vile so I had to call planned parenthood, and contact my pharmacy so i could get a refill. Seeing ill be taking my last dose of this vile next week I hope it doesn’t happen again but it doesn’t look like i’m going to have enough.