An Affair with a Notorious Heiress - Lorraine Heath
Ashley’s Fast & Dirty Review™: my thoughts and feelings condensed for your reading pleasure because I don’t have time for that in-depth nonsense. Will probably contain spoilers.
- First of all that cover…have mercy.
- Rexton agrees to be the fake boyfriend of a innocent girl to help her erase the taint of her scandalous sister, but oops, he falls for the sassy vixen who exemplifies everything he is supposed to be avoiding. Hate when that happens, don’t you?
- “The contrast between the two was incredible. Woman…girl. Worldly…innocent. Tart…sweet. Damnation if he didn’t prefer tart.” HE LOVES HER ON PAGE 19 PLEASE SEND HELP I AM DYING HE IS SO FAR GONE IT’S NOT FUNNY AND THEY JUST FREAKING MET.
- Okay, apparently this is insta-love and I ain’t complaining, not one bit.
- Just when you think you know Gina, she will pull the rug out from under you. What an effing QUEEN.
- Oh…my God. Now Rexton is shirtless…and boxing with a constable…I’m overwhelmed tbh.
- Seriously, if Jamie, Scout, and Skye don’t get their own books I am going to die. I NEED THOSE BOOKS!
- “There…That’s what I wanted to see. Your smile.” My heart just exploded MY GOD she needs joy and he gives it to her and I’m so happy this scene is so pure and good.
- “When I think of you and stroke myself, I come swift and hard.” For real, these two idiots confessing that they masturbate to thoughts of one another right before they do the nasty is so damn good, too good.
- “That’s it, sweetheart…Scream for me. No one will hear.” Her screaming is totally their thing and I effing love it.
- All the Duchesses are back and better than ever and for once I am glad I read all the previous book before this one. I love all these losers in love.
- Also, Rexton’s parents are apparently the couple from an older book (Surrender to the Devil) and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to read her other series.
(Heath also has an old series called Rogues in Texas and I am 100% about this.)
- I just…love Rexton. I love Tillie. I love Gina, OMG. I love this book.