- Tracer: Ooh! look at me, I'm all tranquil and shit!
- Zenyatta: it is not polite to mimic others, especially badly.
- Tracer: Oh, so you think you can do better?
- Zenyatta: If I must... *gets on feet* I shall.
- Genji: Master, no.
- Tracer: Bring it!
- Zenyatta: *Inhales* OIGHT LADSIES! TWACING PHAYPAHRS HOOOOOOOOO! AM GUNNA SSSSTICK YER ARSEHOWL WITH SUM GRUYNADES AND TELEPORT AWAY WITH MAGIC CLOCK STOMACH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Zenyatta: Done. *Resumes floating*
- Genji: Holy shit.
- Tracer: *Speechless*
- submitted by anon
I just signed up for a learn to skate course as a mother-effing 30-year-old because I 1) apparently didn't learn that life skill as a youth and 2) am very impressionable. This is what YOI has done to me. I know that this isn't really a question, but I wanted to tell you this and also the Rivals series is one of the best things I've read in any fandom, and I've been fannish for a very long time (being a mother-effing 30-year-old and all). Thanks for writing it! Have fun on your vacay!