Oh look, I drew a little cracky comic in my sketchbook! Inspired of course by FBI’s finest, the super empath Will Graham who can sense a criminal’s motivations and most intimate feelings just by looking at their crime scenes.
Unless, of course, that criminal wants to get into his pants
Because I love this child and he needs more love, especially his relationship with Yuuri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
While Phichit is an incredibly friendly lovable cinnamon roll, he won’t stand for anything threatening his best friend Yuuri, even if the threat happens to be someone Yuuri loves. Yuuri clearly adores the Victor he knows now (just as much as he idolized the distant figure in the past), but Phichit won’t forget how much Victor hurt Yuuri in the past, unintentional or not.
I headcanon that on top of being a skilled figure skater, Phichit is an academic genius who skipped grades and entered college in Detroit super early where he met Yuuri, which explains their long acquaintance despite the age difference. He is very, VERY protective of Yuuri. I’ll put up a more detailed headcanon post later (and if there’s interest, possibly prequel comic of pre-YOI anime Detroit college days).
I love ot when you do underswap sans so imature and stupid! Its making me laugh XD
Aw come on he is not that immature at all! He is still a cool dude with his strong will and great confidence, and is able to handle many stuffs as he is really an adult, since considering he is a version of Sans-
Do you know what else we needed in the Hamilton musical? Washington roasting Alexander after the Reynolds Pamphlets.
- Alex is in his office when someone knocks at the door.
- Since Eliza won’t talk to him and his political enemies are done with him, he thinks it’s his son.
- So he goes to the door, apologizing while he opens it, and saying that all this mess will end soon.
- But when he looks who’s there it’s George who's standing in front of him with a dead glare.
- Alexander shivers because it’s even worse than when they shot Lee with Laurens.
- GWash just pushes the papers against his chest and say in a very low and slow voice “Have you ever thought of the consequences.”
- And Hamilton goes like “It was- it was for my legacy! I thought that if I was honest, people understood!”
- Georges just grabs him by the shoulders and says “Alexander, you don’t get the point! ‘Protecting my legacy’ always those words in your head! But for having a legacy, you first need to grow-up a bit! You acted with egoism! Like a child!"
-There’s a silence, Washington let him go and he says "And Miss Reynolds. Have you thought of her?”
- “You were her lifeboat. She trusted you. And betrayed them in the most disgusting way, only for your little privilege. You lied to her. You call that being honest?!”
- Georges stands a little further. “What happened to you. How did you become like that?”
- Alex just lowers his head, in shame. Few minutes or few seconds pass and suddenly GWash says very coldly:
- “Sir, I-”
- “I won’t call you son anymore.” Alexander’s starts to shake because this sentence remembers him of his childhood.