Omg, I love this mermaid au! Could you do some headcanons for Kageyama with a fem human s/o pretty please?
I am so loving this Mermaid AU right now like you guys don’t know. Not only am I enjoying writing scenarios/headcanons, but people are also sending me fanart and it’s wonderful. I really love you guys! <3
- Trying to befriend Kageyama was a real challenge, but dating him was an entirely different story. At first he wanted nothing to do with any humans ever since he saw one of his own captured by a human. However, after meeting you, you were able to convince him that not all humans were cruel.
- He’s really shy when it comes to this, but he has an amazing voice. You were surprised to know that he was a merman instead of a siren. If he’s in a good enough mood or you’re feeling upset, he’ll sing to make you feel better. His voice never ceases to amaze you.
- Sometimes it’s hard dating a merman seeing as how you can’t go on regular dates which led to an argument; Either you turn into a mermaid or he becomes human. Well, there’s a way to make both of you happy. He ended up convincing the Sea Witch, Lana, to work her magic in aiding you in your problem. Whether you became a mermaid or he became human is up to you.
- When he comes to visit you sometimes he returns with a little trinket that reminded him of you. Usually it’s a rare shell or something from a ship wreckage that you can’t find anywhere else.
- One time you got into a huge argument over something trivial and didn’t talk for days. Kageyama couldn’t take it anymore and had to make it up to you. After telling you to meet him by the docks, he showed up with a dolphin for you to ride. You easily forgave him because it’s not everyday you can say that you’ve ridden a dolphin.
- One time Kageyama decided to come up on leg using his legs for the first time which was certainly a sight to see. He was like a baby deer learning how to walk.
You certainly did not record him what are you talking about.
- When you join him in the water for a spin, underwater kisses happen more often than not. It’s like a scene out of a Disney movie.
- Was horrified when he saw you eating fish one day and made you vow not to ever do it again. Fish are friends.