Wait wait wait wait what's the paladin blog thing?
is it the vlogs you’re asking about?
There is only 2 so far, Coran and Keith, They’re kind of an insight into the characters, i’m not entirely sure what they’re about tbh, but I am not complaining about more material to clench my hunger till season 4 :D
I really liked your awkward Hanzo comics~ Could you make one where McCree compliments his hair (particularly the white little hair-wings part thing) and the next day someone (Genji? Symm?) finds him with a little smile trying extra hard to make them perfect? (not in a snooty/prideful way. more of a "i hope they look good today maybe he'll talk to me again" way) I am not sure if I'm allowed to make requests/suggestions so i hope this does not come off as pushy~ '3' Welp, 25 letters left so this -
im super glad you liked it omg thank yOU!!! i am 1000% down for requests & suggestions hehe there u go!!!
I am a male who lives in relatively nice neighborhood
It’s your average small town run of the mill suburbs area with not a lot of people.
I am a college kid who’s home on break while my parents have gone away which doesn’t help at all.
I have a two story house
I do not have gun nor do I have any real weapons other than kitchen knives
I am not on any medication and I have no record of schizophrenia or any other mental illnesses
I barely have any relationships with my neighbors most of whom are elderly and the rest I have minimal contact with
I do not have any people in my neighborhood (that I know of) who have reasons to attack or harm me
Now, let’s get into what has been happening. About two nights ago I
woke up very late in the night and I went to the bathroom to go take a
shit. Now, my second story bathroom has a window that can see the
entirety of my backyard. Directly behind it is a cul de sac which you
can see directly into. There is a group of trees and pile of rocks and
mulch that divides it. Usually I can see everything in my backroom
without turning on my because lights from my neighbor’s house dimly
lights the room.
Friendly reminder that Guzma accomplished his childhood dream before you even finished your trials. You know, how he wanted to be a Trial Captain and all, but was rejected? Yeah. He accomplished that. Don’t believe me?
Po Town was his bug trial. Consider this: the player goes to Po Town as a distraction so Skull could escort Lillie back to Aether. In order for this to work they had to know where you were, what you were doing, and have a plan to keep you busy long enough to keep you out of the way. So what does Guzma do? He sets up barricades. Trial barricades. And puts grunts out at strategic positions. And lets his grunts keep running their Pokemon Center. Well, that’s all incidental, you might think. They make money from running their center, anyways, so why not let them keep on with it? Besides the part where it would be infinitely easier to let you exhaust your pokemon with your limited resources and have all of his grunts hold you hostage with their healthy, energetic pokemon.
Of course, then you get into the mansion, and that’s when the trial really starts. Every trial in the game has you complete a certain task. You know, defeating a bunch of pokemon, taking pictures, answering quizzes… or finding passcodes. I mean, let’s be honest, here. Team Skull probably doesn’t use passcodes to get to Guzma. They can all tell they’re Team Skull. They have very specific threads. and they don’t ever stop moving their hands. They know when they’re talking to another grunt, and if there’s something urgent they have to tell him there’s no time to have to sit and go through his whole dumb password routine—and even if they did, remember, this whole thing was planned ahead of time. Guzma could have easily coerced his grunts into not saying shit about the passwords and make you waste more time going allllll the way up only to figure out you had to go running around to figure that shit out. But nope. There was one grunt, who decided to tell you very loudly about oh man these passwords are so hard to remember you know those two entire things about Guzma that anyone living in that mansion would know, plus making sure to say no at the end aw jeez aw man whoops I guess I just lost this information somewhere in the mansion and am making no move to try and head you off before you find it haha. He told you what Guzma wanted him to tell you.
So you get the passwords, and you head on up to see Guzma, but he doesn’t have a totem pokemon or anything, so for your trial you just have to beat him, instead. This isn’t the first time you fought him, and it hasn’t even been very long since the first fight, either. He knows you’ve beaten him before. He knows you might very well beat him again. And he has this entirely inconspicuous treasure chest filled with Buginium Z. You know. That Z-crystal he stole from EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN REGION because he didn’t want anyone else to have it. That Buginium Z. “Well obviously he wants to show it off since he thinks he’s hot shit!” you say, and yeah, that’s probably why he usually leaves it out. Except, remember, he knows you’re coming. He knows he may or may not win. And even then, if he didn’t want you to have the Buginium, he could have just hidden the chest or closed the lid and sat on it. You’re eleven. He’s twenty-something and the tallest character in the game. He could have just put his hand on your forehead and you wouldn’t have been able to reach it. Instead, he leaves it out. Leaves it open. And leaves you alone in his throne room after you beat him. You know. With his prized treasure that he thinks says he’s the most badass Bug trainer in Alola. If he didn’t want you to have a Buginium, he would have damn well made sure you never even saw it. You beat him. He lets you have it.
So you take the Buginium that he’s left sitting out on “accident” and head back out through the mansion, maybe taking one last look for shit before you go because you steal everyone’s things without remorse, and on your way out of Po Town, you notice the barricades are gone. The trial barricades that you can only pass through when you’ve defeated a captain’s trial, like they told you wayyyy back in the very beginning of the game. They could have left those up to slow you down a little bit more, give Lusamine a little more time without having to worry about you getting in the way, but instead Guzma’s let you waltz out without having to jump through any hoops—he left before you, remember. He’s the one who had them taken down.
You have to keep in mind that all of this was planned. That they needed a way to keep you busy so they could take Lillie. That Guzma knew you were coming and had plenty of time to prepare. So you leave Po Town, continuing on your adventure under a little bit more pressure than before, but Guzma? Jackass he may be, for one pokemon battle of one hour of one day, Guzma did the one thing he’d ever wanted to do in the first place:
Over my life as a transgender man I have had moments I wish I could have said something to someone close to me but failed to. Until going back in time is an option, lets move forward with better understanding on things we wish we could tell our close friends and potential partners. If you’ve received this article from a friend, are they trying to tell you you’re guilty of one of these points? Potentially, or they just think it was a good read and you might enjoy it.
1. You’re guilty by association You will receive more questions about me than I will. People who are confused or curious will typically ask a person they believe can relate to them or think share similar experiences. Talk to me about what I’m comfortable with you sharing when you field these questions. If I prefer not to be outed, you could respond with a simple, yet firm “It’s not my place to answer these questions for you, I’m sorry.” If I’m open about my transition, find out how to appropriately answer or divert harsh questions. This will make you a better ally and allow conversations to flow toward critical discussions instead of focusing on sexualizing the experience. As the topic of transgender lives emerges in mainstream media, questions often fall into one of two categories “genuine curiosity” or “superficial curiosity”. The question, “What are some reasons a transman might not have bottom surgery” is different from the question “Do you have a penis?“ Knowing whether the questioner is coming from a place of good will or being malicious may help you decide how to handle these moments.
2. “But you’ll always be _____ to me” hurts Transition in life is inevitable. While seeing your little cousin for the first time in years and enjoying the fact that they were once in diapers, one may say “Aw, but you’ll always be little tommy to me!” and be perfectly acceptable. However, in my case I may have struggled with who I was and how I felt about myself before coming out as the authentic me. This is a time in my life of positive growth and happiness and if I’ve chosen to share it with you, telling me that you’d rather remain seeing me as someone I have taken great risks to leave behind is hurtful and damaging to our friendship. Telling me I’ll always be my birth name or birth sex in your eyes can be like telling someone who struggled with depression that you’ll always see them as ‘that pathetic emo kid’ or someone who fought with self image and weight lose that they’ll always be ‘fat’ to you. See what I’m saying? Yes, we may have a long history of knowing each other before I came out and that might be hard for you to let go of or see differently. Let me know you’re trying by not using this statement.
3. Outing me can be extremely dangerous. As positive as some of the media and support for trans people are, there is still an overwhelming amount of hatred and ignorance. Hundreds of transgender people are murdered every single year and most of these times the killer walks due to failed/no protection laws in place for me. You may think that having a trans friend and talking about it in a public setting is fine, but if the wrong person over hears you or tells their friend who tells their friend, I could be in serious danger. It being a novelty to have a trans friend isn’t worth my life. If you want to talk about it, just don’t use my name and say you’ve ‘got a friend’.
4. My dysphoria isn’t your fault It can be tough to be emotionally involved with someone who has a hard time with self image. You yourself may feel like you’re solely responsible for their happiness but sometimes their sadness comes from a place you simply can’t touch. It is not your fault that I have places and things about my body that I don’t like paid attention to. Talk to me and find out what is okay with me and what you can do to ease any triggering of my dysphoria, but don’t take the dysphoria personally. Some relationships, trans or cis don’t end up being ‘text book’. If I’m uncomfortable with my breasts and talk about wanting surgeries in the future, being sad about that and saying things like “But I love your boobs!” or “No don’t, I love you just the way you are” isn’t supportive. In fact, it’s proof that you’ve created an image of me in your head that doesn’t match up with who I really am and that’s not a positive basis for a relationship.
5. “It isn’t the T” Beginning hormone replacement therapy can be a HUGE moment in my life. However, following that achievement I may lash out at you or be a jerk. If I say things like “It’s the testosterone”, you have my permission to not believe it. I am well aware of the emotional changes that I’ve decided to undertake and there are countless support systems and advice articles for dealing with extra tension and shorter tempers all over Google. My mood swings and hormonal imbalance are mine to control, not yours to tolerate. I have no right to be rude to you or push you away and blame a substance.
6. How do those egg shells feel? Don’t get so hung up on words that the conversations never happen. You know me, if we’ve been close for any period of time you know what and how to phrase questions and statements to not be offensive. Though I may not want to be an educator all day every day to strangers at the grocery store, you’re my friend and it shows me you care when you’re excited about my transition with me. Many transgender people don’t have or lose their entire support systems when they come out so I’m lucky to have you. If you’ve been around the web a time or two you’ll notice our community gets hung up on terms and words. Don’t let this frighten you into bailing on me.
7. Don’t date me despite me If you’re interested in dating me, make sure you’re interested because of who I am, not despite my trans status. You’re not doing me a favor by being interested in me ‘even though’ I’m trans, you’re making it seem like to you it’s something that makes me hard to handle or below you and THANK GOODNESS you’re here now to be interested in me because who else would? Rude.
8. What you say behind my back is what you really think of me When I first come out, some people might say things like “It’s about time” or “I always knew”, some may say they had no clue and some people might not believe me due to the rise of something called “trans-trending”. Whether you think I’m doing this for attention or because my friend is doing it too isn’t for you to decide. The locals don’t get to get together and vote to approve my trans status. There is no way for you to tell what has been going on in my mind for years and what I’ve struggled with personally. There are many ways to transition and no one way is perfect or the way it has to be done. Talk to me about it, find out my story if you feel so inclined. If not, just leave it alone because it doesn’t affect your life at all.
9. My pronouns mean a lot to me Chances are I’ve chosen a new name and have preferred gender pronouns, you using them is a big deal to me and when you do it shows me that you support me in bettering my life for myself. Which should be qualities of all friends! At the beginning, you may slip or mess up but I promise I’ll be able to tell if someone is genuinely trying or if someone is making a point to use the wrong ones.
10. Thank you If you’ve taken the time to read or share this article with someone close to you, you’ve sought out advice on being a better Trans Ally and that to me is admirable. Wanting to educate yourself to make me and any other transgender person in your life more comfortable in this time of great community and media change is worth a big thank you. There is a lot of anger and hatred in the world and in our small community and sometimes Allys can be pushed to their limits or be afraid to use the wrong words or do the wrong thing. Every single person behind us and in support of us is valuable. Thank you for your patience, your friendship and your love.
Me: This Chaol novel is gonna be so great! I trust SJM and he deserves a full length story. It’s so great that we get an entire book about disability and this will enhance the ToG world so much and I can’t wait to see Yrene again!! So pumped.
Me to me: I’d trade Chaol’s life for the last ToG book to come out in September.
I fell in love with my bestfriend.
But he didn’t chase me. He had his doubts about me. Means he is careful about who he lets into his life. He didn’t whisper sweet nothings to my ears. But he will always answer my phone calls. He doesn’t parade our relationship on social media. I am not his shiny new toy. I am his hidden gem. He doesn’t put me first. He has his parents, his beautiful nieces and nephew, his siblings, his health, his life. He wasn’t jealous if I talk to my peers or work with other guys, he lets me grow. He didn’t care that I had 2 million followers. He knows all the 10 real friends I have and their names. He can’t remember the title of my songs, but he remembers his niece’s birthday. He didnt forgo his friends for me. His friends were there for him when he needed them before i came into his life. He would never immediately agree to my thoughts. He tells me if im wrong. And when im right, he acknowledges it.
All this time I thought love was all about how a man should profess his love, flowers at my door, letters saying he’s in love, enslaving his entire being to me, but here is this person, who just wants to be sure he is the best man that he can be for himself, his family, and the world. And at the end of the day, he tells me all about it. All these things that he does or does not do, for some reason, he wants to share all of them with me.
And at the end of our every conversation, he lets me know that he loves me too.
I am his best friend. And for that, I am the luckiest girl in the world.
“Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.”
Happy happy birthday to the super amazing @therealjacksepticeye! I’ve been trying my hardest to remember to draw something for all of the people I greatly admire for their birthday, but I’ve already forgotten some ;-;
Anyways, I definitely did not want to forget Jack’s because he has a big influence on my life, even if I am just watching his videos through a screen, and I’m sure that a lot of people can say the same. My favorite feature of Jack is his smile because no matter who you are, you can’t not smile with him and his goofiness. On my bad days, even if people around me are giving me a hard time, I can at least know that if I click on one of Jack’s videos, I won’t have to worry about him changing or his smile fading. YouTubers like Jack really manage to brighten up my entire day and I am very, very thankful for that. So, the least that I can do is draw a little something for this very special day for this amazing person.
Thank you so much, Jack, and I hope you have the most amazing and wonderful birthday!
Y’all thought Waverly was protective of Wynonna before? Holy shit can you imagine the war path this little shotgun wielding woman will go on now that she knows about the baby. And you just know that Nicole is going to be right beside Waverly the entire time making sure none of them dies.
Have you seen the last episode of Supergirl? What did you think about it? I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Also did you see the cute Sanvers cuddling scene. I would LOVE to see that moment drawn in your art style, if it isn't too much to ask for...
Anonymous said: Do you think you could draw more of Sanvers? I really like your drawings of them! ❤️
Anonymous said: Do you think you could draw Sanvers cuddling? (It’s find if you don’t want to, I just really like your art style)
Anonymous said: draw alex danvers, please!
To answer your question about the episode, it’s taken me so long to answer this ask that I’m trying to remember what ep this scene was in. If I recall correctly, it was in my least fav episode of the season, but it was followed by what I think has become my favorite episode of the entire series, so it balances out. EDIT: I don’t remember what ep this scene is in and I’m pretty sure I’m not describing the right one but whatever.
Anonymous said: I am totally in love with your art and I was just wondering if you would draw the danvers sisters and Sanvers hanging out together! I love them all and I wish they would get more screetime all three together!
Anonymous said: Hey can you draw some Maggie and Kara moments? Like Maggie ‘big sister-ing ’ Kara, making sure she’s taken care of, just like Alex does
Anonymous said: You’re drawings are awesome! The one of Maggie and the bonsai tree may have given me a diabetes thanks to how sweet it was :)
Maggie totally gives them pruning lessons.
@swiftssquad said: Could you please please please please draw the sanvers dancing head-touch? Pleaseeeeeee
Henrik took it upon himself to make Tarjei feel comfortable. He knew that Tarjei was four years younger than him and took responsibility for his comfort. He knew that he needed to be someone Tarjei could trust and feel safe with. He knew that Tarjei should be in control. He was just like, “I am here for YOU, bud.”
And Even make sure Isak was comfortable. He was so, so patient, always checking to make sure Isak was okay with what was happening. And he never took it personally when Isak was hesitant. He made Isak feel safe and loved. He was just like, “I respect you and you’re in charge.”
Henrik’s complete lack of ego about the entire thing is incredible. He gives all the credit to Julie and has no idea how incredible he is. Of course Tarjei felt safe with him. He exudes warmth and gentleness and accommodation. He is a human angel.
I can’t. I have too many feelings. This show and these boys and these characters are too much.
(Shout out to @xionin for helping me process said feelings and @screamteam for screaming with me about them.)
Hi! First of all, I’m in love with your chatrooms. Thank you for them.
They are brilliant!! Can you do a chatroom where BuckyxElemental!Reader
hate eachother, Bucky acts harsh on her, but with the help of the
Avengers they realize they actually love eachother and care for
eachother so much? And I’d love to see StevexTony moments!!❤️(Stony is
cute haha) And and and fun time with Thor and Loki :) Also I’d be so
happy if you’ll add Matt Murdock too :) I’m so sorry I asked to much but
that’s all 🙈
(a/n:<3 you are so sweet, thank you, no problem!)
A/N: the chat title menu grows, now serving cinnamon rolls.
Thor has created a chatroom.
Thor has added Loki, Natasha, Clint, Bruce.
Thor: END THIS!
Bruce: End what?
Thor: This awkwardness… it is almost tangible.
Natasha: Bucky and Y/N have been glaring at each other for 2 hours straight and we’re still 3 hours away from the compound.
Thor: I cannot withstand this anymore!
Bruce: Ohhh, that. Sorry I was watching cat videos. Didn’t notice.
Loki: May I suggest throwing Barnes out the jet and watch on as he plummets to his demise? That would surely end the tension.
Thor: Brother, you can’t just use murder to solve all your problems!
Loki: It’s worked in the past!
Natasha: Bucky is at fault and I’m starting to like Loki’s plan…
Loki: See, Thor! Natasha agrees! Lure him to the door and I’ll push him out.
Thor: We are not murdering Sir Barnes despite his dishonorable words towards Lady Y/N.
Clint: Why did Loki even come on the mission?
Natasha: We need to do something. They’re always fighting and I can’t take it anymore.
Bruce: Why don’t we get Bucky to apologize?
Loki: Why don’t we THREATEN HIM WITH VIOLENCE to apologize?
Okay yall real talk, something bad's going on with Star vs the forces of evil right now.
Basically, what’s going on is that Disney apparently is trying to errase the episode Collateral damage/Just friends. They are not planing to show it during their current season 2 rerun and pulled it off of their website. The thing here is that this episode in particular shows three same sex couple kissing during a concert and this treatment hasn’t been given to *any* other episode.
Now it’s to note that the creators *are not* responsible for this actions but the blame lies fully on Disney. Please do not harass any of them since Disney prevents them to truthfully talk about their opinions on that matter without risking being fired.
This episode is not only a huge accomplishment for lgbt representation in childrens media but also is extremely important for the show in total. It also contains a original song segment which is one of the hardest things to make in animation and literary took monthes for the team to do.
Please spread the word about this injustice and let Disney know how upsetting their actions are by using the hashtag #justiceforstar
Don’t let homophobic attitudes destroy the labor of love this entire episode clearly was!
EDIT: The episodes are back completely unedited! It’s still unclear what exactly Disney’s reasoning for their behavior was but the episodes aired yesterday unedited on Disney XD! I am not sure about the website though.
Either way as of now it’s no longer necessary to contact Disney, if something like that happens again I will update you guys as soon as possible!
request: can u do a peter x reader where you get drunk and you try to kiss him and everything but he refuses bc he needs your consent first and he ends up taking care of you until morning please and thank u!
a/n: I was going to go to bed early, but then I stayed up till 3am writing this instead lol. I hope u guys like it!! go ahead and keep sending in requests please! all of your sweet messages have really motivated me to keep writing, so thank u <3
peter doesn’t know whose house he’s at, red cup in his hand as his classmates and possibly other people from schools across Queens fill up the room until he can’t stand it anymore. he sets down his cup, which had been empty from the start when y/n had handed it to him. she had told him it was only for decoration, so he looked like he fit in with the rest of the crowd.
he had lost sight of her 10 minuets ago when another dozen people had shown up. the house is bigger than peters ever seen, which is exactly why he’s having so much trouble finding his friends.
he knows ned and mj are hanging around, but his phone had died just as they had arrived, so he has no way of contacting them. shouting their names is useless, because the music mixed with the loud chatter of possibly over 100 people would make it impossible for them to hear him.
a hand suddenly grabs onto his arm, making him turn around to face mj. she looks slightly disheveled, hair messier than usual and the small bit of lipstick y/n had convinced her to wear is smudged.
“peter,” she says out of breath, like she had been running to find him. “you need to come with me, like right now.”
“what? why? I’m looking for y/n-”
“it’s about y/n.”
peter nods, waiting for mj to take off so he can follow. is y/n okay? the last time he had seen her, she was slightly tipsy from drinking too much spiked punch and hanging off of neds arm. what if she got hurt? peter nervously chews on his bottom lip as mj leads him upstairs, pushing open one of the many doors to reveal y/n sprawled out on a couch, neds party hat on top of her head.
“peter!” she jumps up, nearly face planting until peter carefully catches her, doesn’t miss the way she leans heavily against him with her head against his shoulder. “I think I had too much punch.”
ned grumbles as he picks up his hat. “she’s been calling your name ever since we got her in here, and before that she was flirting with peter m from band class.”
“and I’m pretty sure she scalped me when I told her to go to sleep.” mj rubs her head, glaring at y/n halfheartedly.
“we’re both exhausted, and we’re leaving y/n in your very, uncapable hands.”
“no, wait!” peter holds out his hand as mj and ned exit the room, making sure to wink before they close the door. “oh no.”
“peteeeer,” y/n giggles into his neck. he shivers involuntarily when she runs a hand down his back, nearly jumping out of his skin when her hand slides under his shirt.
“woah, y/n, hold on-”
“shh.” she leans back, eyes narrowed. “I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time, peter parker.”
peter feels like he’s about to explode and he’s pretty sure his entire face is the color of his mask. y/n, the girl he has been crushing on since they had practically first met, is leaning forward to kiss him without warning. he knows she’s incredibly drunk, which makes the situation so much harder to stop, because he knows she’d never want to kiss him sober.
“nope, no.” peter takes a step back. “y/n, please, wait. you’re drunk and-”
“I am not drunk,” y/n’s words slur, proving his point. she seems to have realized that he’s right, but she doesn’t stop making him move back until his knees hit a sofa in the corner of the room.
“I don’t want you to do anything you’re going to regret!” peter stumbles back when y/n pushes him, unable to stop himself from landing on his back. he swallows loudly as she moves to sit on his lap, but he rolls onto the floor, nervously looking towards the door. “I think I should just take you home, okay?”
y/n sighs, flopping down onto the cushion. “fine, but only if you stay over.”
“you know I can’t do that, y/n. your parents would literally kill me.”
she looks as if she’s thinking for a moment, then perks up a second later. “then I’ll just stay at yours! problem solved.”
“what? no!” peter climbs to his feet, trying to think of a way around y/n’s plan. “how about I stay at your house until you fall asleep?”
y/n appears to be satisfied with peters answer. she moves to stand as well, barely making it a step before peter has to catch her again. at this point he doesn’t have any energy left to be embarrassed as he bends down and swoops her into his arms. or, maybe he does, because when he passes mj and ned in the hallway, they both burst out laughing and pull out their phones to take pictures.
“yeah, thanks, guys!” he calls out, rolling his eyes as he walks towards where they had first entered.
he doesn’t know how he’ll explain this to y/n’s parents. they had known she was going to a party, but not one on this large of a scale with alcohol practically pouring out of walls. maybe it would be best if she’d stay at his place. her parents trust peter, and may would more than likely understand after she gave him an earful.
he ends up going home, carrying y/n the whole train ride. she had passed out the minuet they boarded, and he’s thankful he doesn’t have to worry about her trying to kiss him again. he does wish she’d try to kiss him again, but sober and completely in control of her actions.
reminding himself that that’ll never happen in this lifetime because she is way out of his league, peter pushes the door open to the apartment.
he cringes when it hits the wall, shaking the frames and what feels like the whole apartment. may walks in right as peter shuts the door, cutting herself off from greeting him when she sees y/n in his arms.
“she’s fine,” he hurries to say. “she just.. drank a little too much at the party.”
may throws her hands up as peter heads for his room. “peter! I told you to watch out for y/n. now I’m going to have to call her parents and explain why their daughter isn’t going to be coming home.”
“I know, and I’m sorry. I didn’t know this party was going to be so.. huge. honestly, may, you should’ve seen it. the house was insane-”
“peter?” y/n groans from his arms, eyes squinting as she looks around. when she spots may, she manages a weak smile. “hi, may.”
“hi, sweetie. peters going to take you to bed, okay? I’m going to give your parents a quick call.
y/n nods and peter takes mays gesture towards his room as a queue to go. he carefully sets y/n down on his bed, shrugging off his jacket then gets to taking y/n’s heals off. she stretches, dress rumpling as she rolls to watch peter pull an extra pillow and his sleeping bag from the closet.
“do you want to change?” peter asks, holding up one of his shirts and sweatpants. “I know you must be tired, and that dress doesn’t look very comfortable to sleep in.”
“oh, it’s not comfortable at all.”
peter snorts as he searches for his phone charger. “then why did you wear it?”
“to impress you.”
his hand on the cable slips as he nearly breaks his neck to look at y/n. she stares him down, making peter, for the seventh time that night, blush up to his ears. “wha?”
“I said, to impress you.”
“you’re drunk.” peter tosses y/n his clothes, unable to meet her eyes. “I’m, uh. going to change in the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”
peter nearly slams the door, heart hammering in his chest. did that really just happen? he has take a moment to calm himself down by splashing cold water onto his face a couple of times, repeating to himself that y/n is drunk, she doesn’t know what she’s doing. she probably won’t remember any of this by the time she wakes up. god, peter hopes she doesn’t remember, because then she’ll have to explain with a laugh that she didn’t really mean what she had said.
by the time peter gets back to his room, he finds that y/n had laid out his sleeping bag along with his pillow. he assumes she’s asleep when he switches off the light, but when he lays down, y/n moves her hand to hang over the edge of the bed. peter takes it, falling asleep minuets later and misses when y/n whispers for him to have sweet dreams.
Summary: A top student, marks always high. College was not a dream for her…Except she didn’t have enough money. Her parents never earned much so they literally took care of themselves. Her boss acting as a dick towards her she quited her job. Even though she had no idea what she let herself into this was her only option.
my favourite steve & tony moment in the entire mcu is 98% for sure that one very tiny moment when they’re all sitting in that conference room being pitched the accords, and steve turns to look at tony like “what the fuck is this am i right” or “hmm what does my pal tony think” or “hey anthony did you Know about this is that why you’re Hiding Guiltily And Anxiously In The Corner” and tony looks up at him and steve’s immediately like *clenches jaw* “great”
listen. everything about this teeny tiny moment is great
tony pre-emptively exiling himself to the back corner of the room to stare at the back of steve’s head while lowkey having an anxiety attack
tony being the only member of the team who is both non-active duty and not at the table and steve still physically turning his body to see what tony, specifically, thinks about this
steve knowing after a millisecond of eye contact EXACTLY where tony stands on this
tony, who has unsubtly been boring holes in the back of steve’s head with his eyes and being visibly fidgety and anxious during this entire scene, going still and avoiding eye contact the Second steve looks back at him
the differences in their body language and facial expressions when being metaphorically backed into a corner holy shit listen
EVERYTHING there are LAYERS its ONE GODDAMN SECOND and it’s Great