HELLO PHLINT FANDOM (AGAIN),
Due to the interest expressed in this post, I am going ahead with creating the imagine blog!
For those of you who don’t know what an Imagine blog, it’s a prompt-based account where selected writers will be answering your prompts with little ficlets or drabbles. There’s no profit involved in this, we’re just gonna have some fun!
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR WRITERS FOR THE BLOG.
I’d like to start with about five writers, but depending on how many people reply, that number can be adjusted! There are two options for writers right now which is weekly writing and monthly writing. As the name suggests, you can sign up to be a weekly writer if you want and have the time to write every week. Monthly writers should be able to commit to write for one prompt a month, but they are welcome to do more if they’d like. The goal is to have a steady number of prompts posted every week whether that’s everyday or twice a week.
If you are interested, please fill out this form. It is due on 02/13/2017 at midnight EST.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We will only consider writers who are over 18.
- Your askbox must be open and accessible.
- You must complete the application including all three prompts.
Basic rules of the blog are:
- We do not fill non-con, dub-con, major character death and/or gratuitous violence.
- We do not fill reader-insert prompts.
- The romanticization of unhealthy habits or mental illness are not welcome.
Just as before, please help me spread the word and tag your phlint friends and your favorite writers!