“I think that as a black woman, my beingness is a form of activism in and of itself. The fact that I am on a show called Black-ish, that I’m playing a woman who is both a wife and a doctor, a mother and a person, a partner and an individual, and that I am playing a joyful black woman on television who is not just surviving but thriving is by definition a form of activism. If I take that and ripple it out further in an amplified way, I can’t help, from my beingness, to not be a form of activism, because that is who I am.” - Tracee Ellis Ross, Good Housekeeping Magazine
1. THIS IS CLEARLY TWO DATES. YUURI IS WAVING TO IS SON AND SON IN LAW AS THEY WALK HOME.
2. OMFG YUURI AND VICTOR ARE OUT BUYING GROCERIES AND CLOTHES LIKE THE MARRIED COUPLE THEY ARE. VICTOR PROBABLY CONVINCED YUURI TO BUY SOME OBSCENELY EXPENSIVE SCARF AND YUURI DIDN’T REALLY WANT IT BUT VICTOR LOOKED SO HAPPY WHEN WE WORE IT SO HE JUST GAVE IN TO
HIS BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND. NOW THEY’RE GOING BACK HOME TO HAVE BAGUETTES YES.
3. YURI IS SHARING HEADPHONES WITH OTABEA
4. OTABEK IS IN A SWEATER AND FUCKING COLLARED SHIRT LIKE HELLO SIR I WILL BRING YOUR SON HOME BY 9PM
5. IS VICTOR HOLDING HIS HAND OUT FOR YUURI LIKE THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS AND THEN BROKE OFF WHEN YUURI WENT TO WAVE!?
6. APPARENTLY THIS IS 100% IN RUSSIA AND NOW I AM DEAD GOODBYE