do you ever have a day where literally everything goes wrong until after a certain point you stop being surprised or hurt by it you just kind of accept that today the universe is spitting on you and there’s nothing you can do to stop it
And I’m gonna tag… @kirayaykimura and no one else because i’m too lazy to round up all the usual suspects.
a - age: 24
b - biggest fear: going insane. and dying/being irreparably maimed in a car accident. and also ending up alone.
c - current time: 12:02 AM
d - drink you last had: water
- every day starts with: checking my phone for the time and then staying in bed for a little while longer
f - favorite song: always changing, but right now it’s probably “like real people do” by hozier or the ane brun and linnea olsen cover of “halo”
g - ghosts, are they real: yes (i’m latina, and like many latinx, i was raised on a weird combination of catholicism and superstition)
h - hometown: olathe, kansas
i - in love with: food. books. my bed. weekends with best friend
- jealous of: people who have the drive to actually accomplish all their goals, people who can dance well, people who aren’t socially awkward
k - killed someone: nah.
l - last time you cried: a couple of weeks ago after an argument with my dad (resolved some hours after).
- middle name: theresa. silent h.
n - number of siblings: 2, an older brother and younger sister
o - one wish: to pay off my student debt, son
p - person you last called/texted: alex, the bestie
- questions you’re always asked: “is your hair naturally curly?” “can i just call you [some shortened version of my name because they’re too lazy to just pronounce my actual name correctly]?” “where do you want to eat?”
r - reasons to smile: books. music. comfy beds. friends.
song last sang: i’m using ‘sang’ loosely because all i did was utter a quick, tone deaf “dig through the ditches and burn through the witches” to alex to confirm if she’d heard the song or not, but “dragula” by rob zombie
t - time you woke up: 11:30? But I didn’t get out of bed til noonish.
u - underwear color: Red and yellow (fun fact: they’re super man undies)
- vacation destination: greece, please.
w - worst habit: procrastinating.
x - x-rays you’ve had: i’ve had one on my lower back and my hip i think? and maybe one on my upper back. i can’t quite remember if i got all three or 2 of the 3. all were car accident-related. spoiler alert: i was fine; just muscle issues.