My Camp Camp High school AU ((ft. Japanese settings because I’m trash for this)). I only did Comedy Trio and
Stage Trio as I didn’t have time, but I will probably update more if possible.
• Comedy Trio:
- Max: Second year. He was the type of student who usually skipped classes, got into fights and even stole things from people due to his parents’ neglect. However, after being caught pick-pocketing a woman, Max was forced to work with David to help other clubs in the school ‘till the end of his third year as a punishment. He did improve his relationship with other people tho ((and secretly felt not so bad about that)).
- Nikki: Member of Sports Club, same class with Max. They got along quite well, and she usually helped him play truant whenever possible, sometimes went along with him ((if she felt like it)). 24/7 hyped as fuck. Not only was she good at sports, Nikki was also a pro in fighting and stuff, and because hardly anyone could beat up a beast like her, bullies are terrified of her and scared to went near her. Her bffs and gf were proud.
- Neil: Also Max’s classmate, head of Science Club, which was the youngest president in the club’s history so far. He enjoyed doing experiments, firmly believed in physical laws and such things. Even though Neil knew that his friends skipped class a lot, he tried to cover up for them and helped them with distracting the teachers. Also having a love-hate relationship with Magic Club’s member, Harrison, but terrible at dealing with it.
• Stage Trio:
- Preston: Third year, Drama Club President. He was loud and acted dramatically to most things, also criticised people a lot ((but for their own ((and the play)) good)). Preston used to be bullied in his second year, which affected him severely, but Max - a first year at that time - saved him and they knew each other since ((I’m a Maxpres trash just kill me))
- Harrison: Second year. Member of Magic Club. An arrogant guy on the outside, but actually harmless and gentle inside. Got along with Nerris and Preston - who were his childhood friends. He often seen argued pretty much with Nerris ((and Neil, too, if they were on the same spot)), mostly about his magic being great and wonderful ((and real)), which Preston had to stand between them so many times that he eventually got sick of it.
- Nerris: Member of Board Games Club. She was a huge nerd in DnD, also video games with dating sims or action genre. She also loved cosplaying ((especially dressing as a “mahou shoujo” - magical girl)) and often asked her gf aka Nikki to be a model for her. Nikki didn’t like girly stuff that much but the idea of being a warrior seemed cool to her ((and also for her gf)), so she agreed anyway.
P/s: Yes I am a Comedy Trio x Stage Trio shipper and I don’t regret anything about that.
Long story short I started playing Earthbound recently and I have no idea what I’m doing. PP runs out too early and Paula goes rushing headfirst into battle and tanking all the damage. I’m not even trying to recreate my archetypal warrior girl character, yet she comes together nonetheless.