Hermione. Listens to podcasts and reads The Observer on her phone at the same time. Has extra bag containing her heels which she puts on when gets to office; keeps it neatly under her feet freeing up the seat beside her.
Ron. Has no idea how to get off. Has no idea how he got on for that matter. Also why does this bus take so long? Why didn’t they take the Knight Bus? Although there is always the chance someone has taken their Hippogriff on the Knight Bus, and they do shit a lot, and Hippogriffs aren’t allowed on London Buses.. That said, something does smell like Hippogriff shit.
Draco. Casting disinfectant charms with no regard for the Statute of Secrecy. Knows how to swipe his oyster card thank you very much Pansy it’s not his fault the gates slammed shut early.
Pansy. Unapologetically does her makeup. Always misses the last train home. Spends a fortune on mini-cabs.
Cormac McLaggen. Manspreads.
Hagrid. Can’t fit through turnstile for the Tube. Sad that he can’t bring Buckbeak.
Harry. Stands always. Even when tube isn’t crowded. Can’t stop staring at the pale blond head in front of him. Is it? Could it be? Why is he here? It wasn’t him yesterday, or the day before, or the week before that .. But it might be today. Very suspicious. Is always late and blaming train delays because he keeps getting off at random stops and following random blonds to make sure that they are not a certain person getting Up-To-No-Good™
Luna. Has never seen such a concentration of Wrackspurts in her life as when she surveys the commuters on the 7.18 Northern Line Tuesday morning.
- Harry’s eyes were wet for the first couple of songs and his hands trembling.
- Amazing. It was just… surreal. Out of body experience.
- Sweet Creature was the first song he wrote in Jamaica.
- During two ghosts a couple of people from our side brought out a fucking rainbow flag and Harry saw it because people started shouting.
- I am a shell of a human being
- Woman and Kiwi are amazing live
- People LOST IT for Stockholm Syndrome