hey i have a theory did you upload the animatic 1 day after ziksua upload her hamilton animatic bc u dont want to stole her spotlight bc u know the hamilton fandom always gone insane when you upload a video
reblog this if you’re okay with your mutuals/followers tagging you in their posts/things they think you would enjoy and put what tag(s) you track as well as any specific things you’d like to be tagged in in the tags of this post
Today marks 365 days since I started my weight-loss journey. Some of these photos I was very reluctant to post because I’ve never enjoyed showing my body or made myself so vulnerable on social media, but this is me and where I am today. There’s so many things I want to say and share about this past year, but I think what’s most important is that I’m happy and healthy. I had great support from friends and family, fought through tons of self doubt, and kept looking towards the finish line the entire time. They weren’t lying in health class, it really is all about eating right, drinking lots of water, and working out. As of now I have lost a total of 95lbs. A year ago today I made a choice, and I will never turn back. To the girl from a year ago, I want you to know that you were beautiful no matter what size you wore or what you weighed on the scale, and I’m glad you decided to change your lifestyle so you could be healthy and work on your physical and mental health. If only you could see now how much better you feel about yourself and about life. I hope I can share this and inspire some people no matter what it is they’re trying to achieve in life right now. Stick with it and believe in yourself. You can do it! ✨💪🏻🎉
Love yourself just as you are or love yourself as you change yourself. Your own happiness and health (mental or physical) are whats the most important.
Please remember that just because someone is playing a villainous character doesn’t mean that they don’t love their character, or don’t have a version of it that is perhaps new to you. Respect the muns of villains as much as you would respect any other mun, and remember to work with them.
It is very hard to play a villainous character in a world full of heroes and cinnamon rolls, and the muns who pick them up and are willing to give them a try deserve some extra support and love, because they’re going to need it. Love the villain muns, respect their autonomy as players, and don’t try to force their character to submit to your plot desires just because you’re playing a hero. Heroes might not always win, and heroes are not always more interesting, not always better characters – they’re just typically more popular because most of us want to be good, and it’s a lot easier to self-insert with a morally good character for many people.
Respect your villains. If they’re canon characters, don’t assume that they’re all the same as every other one you’ve seen. If they’re original, respect that their mun is giving you a neat new antagonist to deal with.
Conflict is necessary, and villain muns deserve to enjoy their RP experience, too!
Consider… for just a moment… chubby Katelyn…. Like her vixen outfit is a little tight and no thigh gap,, soft tummy,, soft girl,, listen:
- her fingers aren’t long and slim and she bites her nails until they bleed, but her hands are?? Adorable?? something about them that Aaron just loves,, what great place for a diamond ring, hmmm??,, ,
- she has the cutest dimples when she smiles tbh
- and right after a game,, when shes a little more out of breath than the other girls, and her cheeks are red, and her hair is falling out of her ponytail and sticking to her forehead,,
- wow im weak, what a beautiful and talented girl, I’m in love
- Aaron works out extra hard so that he can be Strong and carry her all day and give her piggyback rides because she deserves it
- once everything settles in the minyard vs minyard situation and its okay for her to hang out with the foxes more, she becomes the new designated innocent child that everyone dotes on
- The girls will take her clothes shopping and sometimes things don’t fit right and she gets sad and a little embarrassed because allison is in the dressing room with her trying to get the dress to zip up in the back but it’s just not happening
- allison pops her head out the door and says something to Dan and then looks back and goes “this is absolutely fucking ridiculous, this dress is so cheaply put together, it’s not made to fit anyone, I bet even I couldn’t pull it off,”
- Dan knocks and allison opens the door to take a new dress from her (it’s a little bigger) and she gives it to Katelyn while still ranting
- “you know you almost have to go a couple sizes up just to account for the poor craftsmanship!!”
- Katelyn knows that allison is being overdramatic to spare her feelings but she’s highkey grateful for it and this new dress?? Fits great??? And it looks hella cute on her?? So it’s a win/win
- hear me out,, I’ve learned some tricks for feeling good about yourself when you’re a little bigger and I’m here to tell you that Katelyn’s hair is long. like it frames her face perfectly and ends somewhere below her boobs, and its just kind of all over the place and in the way all the time but she doesn’t have the heart to cut it anymore
- she goes walking with Neil some mornings, and one time they walked passed this guy who started harassing her about her weight and she tried to just ignore him but Neil was NOT HAVING IT, he had to explain his bruised knuckles to Andrew later - Aaron overheard what happened and now he doesn’t hate Neil quite as much