(side note - View of a Virgo rising, Leo sun in the 12th, Libra moon in 2nd, mercury Cancer in 11th, venus Leo in 12th, mars Leo in 11th)
was once my best friend, she made literally everything in my life brighter and always helped me to just enjoy things and stop worrying all the time. Also great hugs. Just simply has that energy, wherever it may be - physically, mentally, staying up until you binge watched that show, giving you their last money so you can get yourself something to eat before you starve to death, always down for a talk and a walk even if they had a packed schedule. Please don't miss out on times when you just have to take a day off to get your beautiful and strong energy back. I care about your health so please don't forget to eat properly and don't miss out on that quality time if needed.
a girl from my drama class and my little sisters moon sign, I am just so in love with your sense for aesthetic. Total sunshines. I feel like I can always rely on you, super compassionate and knows how to make you feel comfortable when youre not. I love that when you have a goal in your mind, you will give your everything to achieve that! Also so humble but like I want you so desperately to know how beautiful I think you are!! I enjoy your company a lot. Please don't be afraid of changes, I know that's such a mainstream thing to write for Taurus but I really do believe that maybe sometimes you need to be reminded that life can also begin at the end of your comfort zone.
a guy and a girl from biology class, I am literally stunned at how much these people know. Eloquent fluffballs. I could listen to you spreading knowledge 24/7, make great jokes in my opinion and just kind of knows... everyone?? Get along with so many people, can be very chill but also full of energy when they're talking about things they are interested in. Also fun-fact kings and queens. Please remind yourself to stay loyal to your true friends, you may know many people with whom you get along with so well and for sure everyone is intersting in their own way, but it's very possible to feel lonely in a crowd. Your closest friends will always get you out of that and help you, I promise.
a close friend of mine, literally the most caring person I've ever met. Actual comedians. I don't know I just straight up fell in love with your humour. All the Cancers I know have or had some extreme physical problems going on, please get well soon if you read this and you're also not feeling well. Mentally on the next level, strong and kind of unbreakable. Don't hide their feelings because they just know that when you bottle up your feelings it's never going to end well. They just get you and will be there for you no matter what. Please take care of yourself just as well as you do with your friends and family, you are a true blessing and it's definitely okay to rant or cry or just let it all out.
my english teacher and a guy I used to be close with, very often completely misunderstood and taken for granted, which can lead to unhealthy behaviour. Will make you feel great after a plain shit day. I strive to be this talented at just expressing myself or being confident, even if you just want the world to think you are confident when you're actually not. Cuddly queens and kings. Better not hurt their pride because it took them a lot of time to actually get to that level and in a world where people hate on you for loving yourself, to them it feels like, despite all their work, they are not worth of loving themselves. Please don't forget that although sometimes it's hard to look in the mirror and like what you see, there are caring and warm-hearted people who love you just the way you are.
a girl in my class I simply adore, I always annoy you with my endless compliments. Kind of just in love with these down-to-earth and sweet people. Either super chill or worried a lot, I wish I could just hug you until you feel less stressed. Smol but strong beans you can learn a lot from. So reliable, I actually hate doing group projects and always want to do everything myself but since you share that opinion we created something I was really proud of and now we always do them together. Please remember that passion is something you shouldn't be ashamed of, you simply don't have to be because it's something you love and your needs are valid. Also dreaming big, it's possible, especially for you so why not?
a girl I recently got to know and am already completely amazed by, literal social butterflies who sometimes only know in hindsight how much they enjoyed the company of someone because they adapt so easily and it's rare to find someone where you can just simply be yourself. Love how they view life and that they make me want to talk more. Very open and you never feel excluded because they just know how to include everyone. Please don't forget to remind yourself who you truly are and not to lose yourself in another person, because there really is only one you no matter how good you are at adapting to literally every social situation, you are amazing and I want you to be comfortable as well.
my dad and my ex boyfriend's mom, two very caring peole in their own way. I always love how sharp their sarcasm can be. Can comfort extremely well when they want to. So many secrets and things to know about them that I can lose myself in them wanting to explore whats actually behind their shell. Teaches you life lessons. Please don't forget that humans aren't flawless and that's completely okay. You don't have to hold onto old grudges, communication is key and talking about these things, confronting these people who did you wrong will help you grow as a person.
an old friend of mine, very cute people who get interested in so many things and they are so versatile and adventurous I absolutely love their lively nature. Memes™. Total dorks you can fall for in a second. Are actually the best partners to just talk to about anything because they will be interested and share their opinion with you. Please remind yourself that cutting off people can be a very wise decision and you don't have to keep up with everyones shit if that's just not what you're in for.
I am literally so attracted to these people it's unreal, although I kind of always think that they don't like me...... anyways, my bigger twin sisters are caps and they are humble souls who really had to fight for a lot in life sadly. So proud of you. Keep up with the hard work, you really deserve everything. So realistic and pure I have heart eyes. Supportive and extremely loyal. Will stand up for you if you need it. Straight face™ but still manages to make even the most serious people laugh. Please remind yourself to not overdo it with the work, take a day off to relax and let yourself go maybe, even if it's hard - with the right people you don't ever have to be afraid of being yourself.
my ex boyfriend whom I had a crush on for like 4 years, teached me great life lessons. Will always have a weakness for aquas, they just attract me so much, how much of a fluffy dork can you be tbh? Capacity of acceptance is incredible. So much fun to be with. Are kind of just good at everything? You can talk to them about anything, it won't feel weird, they won't question it and just talk to you about that topic. So friendly, an underrated trait in my opinion, just complete and simple friendliness you enjoy to the fullest. Please remind yourself to let people not only see your amazing shell but also your stunning core, there are people who love to talk about the same things you love and nothing about you is weird, you are special and I absolutely love it.
a very sweet guy I've been texting with for the past months, very open minded and also have that sensitivity I strive to have. Very inspirational smol puppy. Actual daydreamers™, may be late to school but love deeply and would never neglect your love. Kind of hate almost everything that's planned out? (I'm sorry I just love to plan things out) will hug you no matter what. Does not fear to dream big, is very talented at artsy stuff in my opinion. Please don't forget that even if it seems hard, and yes our school system is kind of very bad,we get to have that education and your dreams will be reality if you work hard enough to achieve them. You have so much potential, please don't ever waste it.
No matter what I'm feeling your dragons always lift me up (I LOVE DRAGONS, gonna be one in the after life) I'm currently really ill with essays due in, could you draw one please? It would really motivate me? (Don't worry if not, you're a human being, you may have other things on! ^^)
You won’t get any help from this one but good luck and get better soon!
💐I Dislike How Insecure Ino Was/Is (IDK If She Still Is lol) When It Came To Her Self Image. (Very Long Post) My Opinion. No Hate Towards Sai/Ino Or Sasuke/Sakura. Analysis💐
Ino Displayed A Longing To Be Seen By Others When It Came To Her Image. The First Person To Acknowledge On How “Beautiful” She Is Was Sai.
Ino Instantly Grew An Attraction Towards Him (B/C He Resembles Sasuke) Which Could Be Seen As Shallow (B/c She Doesn’t Even Know Him). The Result Of How “Shallow” Ino’s Personality Was Shown When Sai Lied To Her Calling Her “Beautiful”, When He Actually Meant She’s “Ugly”. This Action Showed How
Insecure/Foolish Ino Was When She’s Suddenly Shock That Someone Actually Found Her Attractive.
Little Did She Know That People “Especially Boys” Have A Tendency To Lie Straight To Your Face Without You Ever Knowing How They Truly Feel. Not Knowing That Rule Sai Had To Learn The Hard Way, That He Can’t Express His “True” Words Towards Everyone Especially When It Came To Girls.
Because We “Girls” Tend To Wear Our Hearts On Our Sleeves Thinking What They Say Is Truly What They Feel. So Sai Knew He Couldn’t Call Ino Ugly Or He Will Get The Same Treatment As He Did From Sakura.
Please Don’t Tell Me Ino & Sai Had A “Strong” Friendship Before They Started Dating.
B/C We All Know That’s Some “Major” B.S.
She Only Wanted To Get To Know Sai Because She Finally Found Someone (That Looks Similar To Sasuke) Who Thought She’s Attractive. This Action Caused Her To Want To Be “Desire” By Both Sasuke & Sai.
It’s A Shame How One Boy “Sasuke” Could Destroy These Girls (Sakura & Ino) Confidence. And To Make Matters Worst The Girls Start To Feel Like They Are “Useless” or “Ugly” Because Of Being Rejected By Him.
Where The Hell Were Their Parents During Their Childhood?
Ino’s By Far One Of The Most Develop Female Characters In The Series. She Faced So Many Hardships Such As Rejection, Insecurity, Troubling Friendships and Death.
I Strongly Dislike How Kishimoto Created Some Of The Naruto Girls To Portray As “Lovestruck, Insecure & Weak Minded Female Characters”. When That’s Not The Case.
🎶Thanks For Making Me A FIGHTER🎶
The “Sai & Ino” Episode Was Very Weak & Fast Paced. I Literally Felt No “Love/Friend” Connection Between The Two Characters.
It Was Awkward As Hell Seeing Her Hugged Sai.
Shikamaru Hiden Novel Had More Emotion Then This Episode.
I Know The Novels Are Typically Better Than The Show/Movies, But ShikaTema Felt More Realtistic In The Episode .So,There’s Something “Missing” With Sai & Ino’s Connection.
Did You Notice How Ino Disregards The Word “Kindness” And Only Focuses On Being Called “Beautiful”?
She Still Shows Signs Of Being Insecure (Even Her Reaction Could Be Seen As How A Young Girl Would React Being Called Pretty For The First Time).
My Point To All Of This Is Ino Yamanaka Is More Than A Beautiful/Kind Hearted Kunoichi She’s A Survivor.
She’s Not A Character Who Waits Around Waiting For Someone Just To Acknowledge Her. She Needs Someone Who’s Capable Of Showing Actions Of Affection Rather Than Speaking Them. That’s Why I Shipped That “Small” InoKiba Moment. B/C Kiba Was The Closest Thing (Similar To Shikamaru) Who Seemed Like A Capable Character Of Always Having Ino’s Back When She Needs Someone To Catch Her Falls.
DAMN THIS IS LONG! LMAO (I’m Just Caught In My Feelings) I’m Sorry Followers.
Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (When wanting to be alone) - 50 top things to do
1. Go ON Tumblr, believe it or not, we don't care where you're from, what you do, how you're being you, as long as you are being you, you're pretty much welcomed on here. That's why i love it. Unless of course you are homophobic or judgemental or ignorant - then the people will speak for themselves, we look out for each other here.
2. Read Books; escapism is a wonderful thing
3. Listen to music; and no - not the sad, 'ALL BY MYSELF' type music, but the kickass songs like 'I will Survive' or 'Loser Like Me' just celebrate yourself for being awesome, because we know you are; even if others don't; especially then actually.
4. Become your own superhero. Every single one of you have a talent or a dream. Follow up on that talent/dream. YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you can be whoever you want to be.
5. DISNEY MOVIES. Unless you absolutely hate bursting out into song - better cut of highschool musical and glee while were at this, then Disney is the best pick me up ever.
6. Watch your favourite TV shows. Remind yourself why life can be awesome. Watching your fav characters usually means you can relate to them.
7. Go on walks - it's very pretty outside, and sometimes our heads can be overloaded with information or stress, I advise calming music and a nice walk outside in comfortable clothes.
8. Have a diary. A friend of mine recently bought me one, and it's a godsend because all the anger, or emotions I feel, I try to put in the diary rather than putting it out on others. It also calms you down. I feel better when I write.
9. Speaking of writing...if you enjoy it- WRITE. Writing is a wonderful way to escape. You can put all your emotions into your characters and they just come to life. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.
10. If writing is not your thing then bake. I've actually ironically read in a fan fiction where a character would bake when stressed and try out new recipes, this character tried making butterbeer; maybe be adventurous; have a food blog or something to keep you occupied.
11. Be With Your Pets - Pets are loyal creatures, and they love you, even when you're being a pain in the ass, and I hear they're very good listeners.
12. Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Musicals. If you are a musical fanatic like me and you're feeling a little down, my dears; listen to those awesome voices, because sometimes we just - need - a break (Also, if you haven't watched RENT, watch it - NODAYBUT TODAY...or Starkid...Starkid make the most funniest musical parodies, even if you don't like musicals I suggest it, and if you're not enjoying their YouTube Channel, then I'll eat my own hat).
13. ASK ME ANYTHING. If you really want to talk to somebody but you don't want to talk to people you know and you just want to get things out, my ASK box is always open.
14. Find a hobby. If you don't really want to talk to anybody, that's okay, sometimes we need to just have some 'me time'. In my me times, I usually deactivate from Facebook, and just focus on things that make me happy. Like; Puzzles, Sudoku, Games, writing, cooking, singing, whatever it is...travelling even. Enjoy yourself.
15. Travel. Maybe being stuck in the same place is the problem, maybe you're head wants to be in a place where it can ACTUALLY THINK.
16. Go Hiking. I suppose Hiking is similar to walking but if you're an outdoor person, this is a great way to clear your head and to feel fresh.
17. Hit The Gym. Or even do your own exercises. I like to walk - do crunches, and I love Zumba. I love dancing. If you love being active, this is also another way to clear your mind from negative things.
18. GO SEE A MOVIE!!! When was the last time you had fun? Even if it's just by yourself. You're allowed to treat yourself. Go, enjoy, be surrounded by people, even if they're strangers.
19. If you like coffee, treat yourself for one at a local cafe. Who knows, you might meet your coffee soulmate in a cafe one day.
20. STOP thinking Negative. Have a Pros/Cons List. Try not to outweight the Pros list with the Cons. Please?
You are good enough.
21. Write down a bucket List, and start ticking them off. Having goals and dreams is healthy. If you have dreams, then you have a direction of where you're going.
22. Get help. It's okay, if you're head is in a really bad place to reach out to people. It really is okay.
23. Help others. If you're not sure what to do with yourself at all, be useful to other people less fortunate than you. Volunteer! Work with Charity, Feed the homeless, help the guide dogs association.
24. Smile more. It looks good on you, believe me. Spend time with your guilty pleasures, my guilty pleasure is binge watching glee
25. Please DO NOT go to a pub to drink to ease your mind, if you are going to do that, do it with a friend, or somebody close.
26. Eat Chocolate. Okay yes while society says NO DON'T EAT THE FATTY FOOD. Hey; screw them. If you feel better eating a bit of junk go for it. There's nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza or tub of ben and jerry ice cream when feeling upset - just try not to make TOO much of a habit :
27. REBLOG YOUR FOLLOWERS POSTS, you might be surprised that you aren't the only one feeling the way you're feeling, you might be surprised by how much you're forgetting that hey - it's gonna be alright.
28. Do something nice for your neighbour. Ah who knows, have you ever actually talked to them? Maybe they might be lonely too.
29. Have a GAMES Night. A very good friend of mine loves Games. If You LOVE Games, then hell have a marathon of them. Play the sims, be in control.
30. Speaking of marathons...dun dun dun - MOVIE MARATHON, I Don't Know About You Guys, But Having A Harry Potter Movie Marathon always cheers me Up. WITH FOOD Of course, and good company, but this is about cheering yourself up, so if you don't want company, that's okay.
31. Draw. I love drawing too. I suppose I'm more of the creative person. There are a lot of different types of people out there, maybe you like solving things - do those fancy cube things Idk what they're called. If you are like my brother and you love Maths, then maybe you can tutor someone. On one hand you're helping someone, and doing something you like doing, just like I'm drawing because I like drawing.
32.Be with kids. believe it or not, kids are the most innocent little munchkins, and they honestly don't care what you look like, if you play hide and seek with them they'll be thrilled, so long as you're nice to them, they're generally nice to you... but be warned, they tell it how it is too. I talk a bit different. The most popular thing they've said to me was "Is that why you talk funny, because of the things in your teeth?" (They've also never really seen braces before) I even had one kid determined to get me to sing 'Everything is awesome' I'll never forget that because this kid clearly didn't care how I sounded, and just wanted me to sing with her. I felt great.
33. If you're into Fairy Tales, Please Please Read Chris Colfer's The Land Of Stories series 1-4. It's an amazing series, and you almost forget what world you're in once you start reading. Plus, there's more coming (I'm a little excited)
34. Watch Pixar Movies. You can't go wrong.
35. GO TO HOGWARTS. Harry Potter Fan? Visit - Platform 9 3/4s in London, or go to the Harry Potter World, or if you can't actually visit these sites, go on Pottermore.
36. Read Fan Fiction, you might not be a harry potter fan, but whatever fandom you are in, believe me sometimes Fan Fictfion Cheer me up. I adore Glee *Don't Judge Me* and Dalton is the best thing ever. Or Little Numbers...or Both. They cheer me up big time.
37. Role play. If you like superheroes or characters, go be with the crowd. I believe they have events like Comic Con, and on Facebook they even have Events for such things, go be with strangers! So long as it's safe of course.
38. Write a letter to the person who inspires you most and send it. You might be surprised by an answer.
39. Pick up your instrument. Don't ignore your musical talent if you do have a musical talent. Remember, you're worth it. I don't care what you've done. Pick, It Up.
40. Maybe go visit your family? I know this is about 'quality me time' but if you haven't seen your family in such a long time or are at a distance. Maybe being surrounded by something familiar is what you need.
41. Change Careers. If you're not enjoying what you're doing or studying, change it. I remember in highschool a teacher said you might change your job 10 - 12 times before getting it right. It'okay, you just haven't found where you're meant to be yet.
42. Enter a competition - Who knows what will come from it, take risks.
43. If you're a risk-taker, challenge yourself. IDK how you're going to do that, but google has some pretty good answers. Even ask your tumblr followers, they follow you for a reason after all.
44. Go on a boat. Go Fishing! I don't know, it's not my thing, but if you like fishing, then hell - go out there and fish.
45. Find time for yourself, are you working too much? Maybe you are working too much. You know life doesn't stop for nobody, and if you keep pushing yourself so hard, time will go so fast and you won't realise how much of that time you could have spent on your own self.
The world is not going to end if you treat yourself.
46. You ARE Good Enough. Listen to my words. Sometimes encouragement is all we need, when people feel hopeless, or like everything's gone wrong. It's gonna be okay. I promise, just hang in there.
47. Write Down Quotes that Inspire You. I have a wall of these, and of people that inspire me too, and it reminds me of the good things in life when I'm in a crappy mood.
48. Find something to do. If you're not doing anything, go take up a course, research things that interest you, you might be surprised by what comes from it. Join a community that enjoys doing things you do.
49. Go To The Beach - If you live in Australia like me, visiting the beach is actually really calming and me and my best friend always would go on a random drive, and drive up to a beach or a look out, and it was always calming. Enchanting too sometimes. Maybe we forget about the place we live in, and what's exciting about the place. If you're in New York, visit Broadway or The Statue Of Liberty, or if you're in London, go to the London Bridge, or the Eye, visit the Eiffel Tower if you're in Paris...just go Anywhere.
50. Take a random journey. Go on a train to somewhere new, go on a road trip. You never know what's around the corner.
Hey I'm sorry if you've already answered this but I was wondering if you had any tips on staying focused and committed in lectures? My lectures always make me tired and I end up leaving early. I really want to do well but when I try and stick it out, I don't retain anything anyways. Thanks in advance. :)
Helloo! No need to apologise! Here are a few things you could try:
make a commitment to yourself - write down a goal of going to and staying in 2/3 lectures during the week. If you manage, reward yourself! If you fail, you’ll have let down yourself and probably feel bad about it. Whilst feeling bad about it isn’t awesome, it’s a good way to motivate yourself to try again next time!
don’t bring your laptop unless your need it - I think everyone is tempted to go on random sites, do random stuff, just generally zone out if their laptop is in-front of them. I am no different haha! Unless you absolutely need it, it might be worth trying writing your notes.
put your phone away - again, it’s tempting to look at it! Put it in your bag so you can’t just pick it up whenever you’re bored. Or use Forest or FocusNow apps to gamify your time management and help you stop checking your phone!
sit closer to the front - it might just force you to pay a little closer attention plus you might not want to walk out in front of the entire lecture hall. If you’re in a tough spot to get out from at ease, you might just wait and sit through the whole thing!
be prepared beforehand - see if you can find the material before the lecture begins and make sure you’ve done any required readings. If you’ve got an understanding, it might be more interesting to you and therefore you become more engaged. This can also mean you end up only taking the most relevant notes!
eat and drink wisely - if you’re feeling tired, try eating an apple (or drinking coffee) beforehand.
be active (even if it’s just in your mind) - write down any questions you have or answers to rhetorical questions your lecturer mentions. If you’re confident enough to answer or ask questions, go ahead!
if you zone out, try to get back into focus - we all do it, there is not need to beat yourself up about it! Just take a moment to regain concentration and listen.
record and review the lecture - if your lectures are already recorded, it could be worth watching them again should you have really lost focus. Or if you notice at some point you’ve stop listening write down the time and then go back in the recording to that point so you aren’t just hoping it isn’t important. If they aren’t recorded by your uni, Microsoft OneNote has a great recording feature!
I work at a theme park and customers tell us how many tickets they need. We always repeat the order like "You ordered 2 adults, and 3 children, is that correct?" and we send them off. One thing that makes me really mad is when they come back and are screaming like, "YOU OVERCHARGED ME!!!" even though they asked for 6 adults and that's what I gave them but they somehow miscounted and needed 4. I didn't overcharge you anything, that's what you told me you wanted. Don't pin your mistake on me.
It’s a scheme to escalate to guest relations and then they will give the guest an extra ticket or all of them to make the customer happy. I have seen it done more than once. Don’t trust any of your guests.
Do you ever get into these funks where u feel like ur art is always going to suck so what's the point or periods where you want reassurance/support from people, but you don't believe them when they do give you these things? And then you feel bad for even bringing it up at all bc 'what if I'm being *too needy* and just shitting on everyone's happiness/good moods'? Kinda where I'm at, debated even sending an ask at all bc I didn't want to bother anyone
Oh boy, oh dude -pained laugh- of course I do.
I don’t really struggle with needing other people’s reassurance, to be quite fair, I’ve never been a needy person in terms of validation because I’ve always been quite independent (or reclusive…..if you will.) But I struggle with my own validation of my own art. Put it this way; While you need for others to support you and remind you that what you do is good, and you’ve improved, I need that from myself. But I rarely get it, if I’m perfectly honest.
So yes, I do get into moods where I feel like my art has not improved at all. In ages. Or where it feels like there’s a certain technique I’m trying to learn, and struggling so much that I start believing I’ll never learn it at all. Or I’ll never be good at it. People who do art professionally can still struggle with these things, believe me.
I think part of being an artist is… never being 100% satisfied with what you do. Ever. Never good enough, you’re never happy enough with how it looks. Now this might not happen to everyone but it does happen to every artist I’ve met so… there you go.
If what you need is a little help in this department, let me tell how I try to fight those feelings myself.
First of all you can see that feeling of lack of satisfaction as something bad, a negative feeling that will do nothing but make you freeze in place and feel like there’s no point in trying because you’ll never be good enough. Which, by the way, is not true.Or… you can see it as one of the most useful traits of an artistic person. It is, I’m not bullshitting. Keeping a leveled head and realising there are always things to improve and learn is the best thing that can happen to you, if you think about it. Because there is always room for improvement. Always. No one’s art is perfect. So take it as a benign, humbling feeling, that will allow you to see the faults in your artwork so that you can then learn to correct them. So that you can always strive for more, to become better, improve in those areas that you lack more.
But the trick to this, is to pair that mentality with a positive attitude towards your work, as well. If you do nothing but think that you need to get better, you’ll obsess over your flaws and ignore your many talents. Which you do have. For every time you feel like something needs to be improved, try to find something else in which you have already improved. Realise that you’ve come a long way. Remember your art years ago, notice the many things you do better now. Notice the things you weren’t able to do before, but you’re able to do now.
So, your brain shouldn’t say “This is bad, I need to suck less.”, instead, train it to go “My art is good, let’s try to get even better.”
Your art will never suck as long as you put passion in it, alright? I promise you. And the more passion and the more time you put into it, the better it’ll get. There’s a point to it. Practice makes (near) perfect.
And needing validation is not a bad thing. Artists work with a visual medium but intangible emotions. We strive to provoke something inside people, feelings. To know that we’ve succeeded and that others enjoy what we do feels good. I believe anyone who works with a product that they’re putting out there for the public wants to see said public enjoy it, no? This is the same thing. Finding happiness in other people’s enjoyment is a very positive thing.
That said… please remember that, while having people enjoy your art is good, your art should be first and foremost for you. So many artists get tangled up in trying to please people, and lose their passion and start hating what they do because they stop creating for themselves. Draw to have fun. Draw for your personal enjoyment. Don’t care too much about other people’s reactions and don’t try to please every demand, because it will exhaust you. In short, don’t live for their reaction to your art only. Draw because it makes you happy.
Hey!! So I am a future pet owner and I really want a German Sheppard, a calico cat, a pastel ball python and possibly a king mantis. Is there any advice you have for me? I already know that you should keep cats from reptiles, and that dogs and cats don't always get along but I don't have much other knowledge than that -.- help a future pet owner out?
I’m not the best at mammals as pets, but one thing I’ve learned is that dogs need things to do, and most “bad” dogs are just dogs that haven’t had a lot of work put into them. I’d follow some dogblr blogs with german shepherds- @pawsitivelypowerful, @floofboof, and I know there’s others- to see how they train their dogs to get ideas. A trained dog is a dog with healthy outlets for energy!
The snake, however- that I can definitely give you advice on. Calico is a beautiful morph without any neurological issues or physical deformities that come with it- just make sure you avoid the calico combo “calibee,” which has spider in it. Spider’s got a neuro defect called wobble, and it can drastically reduce the snake’s ability to feed.
As far as animal management, just be sure to get a cage with locking doors or a lid with latches! It might be good to have a separate reptile room where the mammals aren’t allowed, but it can also be hard to keep a cat or dog out of a room, so training them to ignore the reptile cage might be best for everyone’s stress levels.
Also, be aware that you might have to have two vets! Not all exotic vets treat cats and dogs; not all cat/dog vets treat reptiles. If you can find a practice that has vets that take both mammal and reptile patients (even if it’s with different doctors), that might be ideal.
What I don’t get is why people will choose one or the other then hate on the one they didn’t choose? Like, Dan is amazing, he’s funny, he’s a total nerd, and he’s just so beautiful inside and out. Then there’s Phil, our ray of sunshine. He’s sweet, adorable, and completes the Howlester duo. Alone, both are amazing, wonderful, together, they’re a force to be reckoned with. How can one even think of hating on one or the other? Like, yes, you can have a favourite, hell, mine is Phil, but I still love Dan with all my heart. Both deserve the world, and this hate they’re getting isn’t giving them that. Idk, I just don’t like the idea of one getting hated on while the other gets showered with love. And I know not everyone does this, and I thank you for that, really, but those who are always choosing one and then talking down on the other, just remember, they’re people too. And if there’s one thing in this world I don’t want to see, its seeing these two beautiful men hurt because of one person’s thoughtless actions or words.
I really don't want Clarke to be an outsider to the group when they all come down. All 7 of them were together for 6 years so they'll probably be even more tight-knit and closer to each other than Clarke is.. i hope the writers can pull off this time jump thing
I think you need to remember that Clarke has ALWAYS kind of been an outsider. Bellamy was the man with the bond to the people.
She was the rich princess in season 1, and she won them over. Season 2 had her mostly separated taking care of them from a distance. Season 3 had them divided in distance and alliance. Season 4 had her ‘leading’ but also held apart, divided by lists and science experiments and hard decisions.
For all that Bellamy is the rebel king, Clarke is a loner. She cares and she is devoted, but the only one she REALLY belonged with, at least after season 1, is Bellamy. Her bonding has been very distant with all the delinquents since season 1.
I think they’ll be building something new together.
I dunno, I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed and off lately, so I just needed some Bokuto hugs.
Kuroo draws in a shaky breath, his gaze fixed on his hands. With a sigh, he squeezes his eyes shut and draws his knees to his chest.
He has no reason to be upset. He’s doing fine in university. He’s almost the point of being a regular on the volleyball team, even as a first year. He’s kept in contact with his friends back home, and has met plenty of new ones.