Here is a smaller project I just finished; I loved the toilet and fireplace that came with the Vampires GP but… it wasn’t very useable in any other environments then Forgotten Hollow due to the versailles-look decorations it had.
I wanted to use the toilet more in starter houses but bc it had also a french ornament on it, it look wayyy to chic! The toilet has 1 bonus swatch which is a plain white and silver pipes version.
They’re both stripped from their decor and very plain. This makes them more versatile in other worlds. They both have the same colors as the original object, I had to eyeball it for the most part so in some swatches very very slight color difference.
In my recolor of the fireplace the saturation is toned wayyy down to make it more real-life instead of cartoonish. However, it still has the same colors as the original one.
On the ‘In-Game Look’ screen you can see there are two different versions, 18 swatches total;
- left: slightly darker version on the front and side meshes.
- right: overall lighter version.
- Please consider and respect my TOU before downloading.
- Not Base Game Compatible, you’ll need the Vampire GP.
- The toilet is a Add-on; the swatches will appear at the original object catalog.
- Fireplace is a Stand-alone recolor due to the bigger amount of new swatches (18).
- Made with Sims 4 Studio Harmony 188.8.131.52 tested in both OS (Windows and Mac).