Finally figured out my troll. This is Tam’brien. He’s an Amani Shaman of many talents and he is an old, snarky bugger. Maybe I’ll make an askblog for him… someday. He’s a wee bit shorter than most Amani trolls in his elder years, so he stands upright to compensate.
Well, since I hit 666 follower and the millenium trash can is my most faved pic over the last days, I thought about diving into the shipping trash hell again and make another Dark Magician x Celtic Guardian picture. But this time with two colour palettes I liked (and painting with palettes is actually quite a lot of fun from time to time). They were named ‘guidance’ (fo the CG) and ‘sweetest chill’ (for DM) - which I found fitting.
Not my ship actually, because I can’t think of some real charcter traits for the CG, but I never skip a chance to draw Dark Magician >.>
Anyway, they’re not in the shipping list, are they? Well. We need a name and content then? Fandom, do your thing?
So after posting my first installment of post-curse headcanons I realized that I forgot a few characters. Given the positive response to the first post (and a few sleepless hours last night) I have come up with more. I hope you enjoy them.
-After the curse is broken, Chip makes a point of apologizing to Maurice for scaring him during his first visit to the castle. Maurice assures Chip that it wasn’t his fault and asks him to give him a tour of the castle. Chip happily agrees and proceeds to lead Maurice on a uniquely childlike tour. Much less (accurate) history of the castle. Way more hide and seek tips. “And what about this portrait here?” “That’s Monsieur Funny hat. I don’t know what his actual name is…but he has a really big funny hat. These curtains make a good hide and seek spot too. But make sure your feet are covered–Hey wanna see the cubboard I used to sleep in?!” Maurice called it the best tour he had ever had.
- Once Belle and Adam become engaged, Maurice offers to paint an engagement portrait of the happy couple. But dispite their best efforts, they have a very hard time working a long formal portrait sitting into their schedules. The sketches from their early attempts all felt a bit stiff. Then one evening Maurice decides to discreetly pull out his easel in the library while Belle and Adam sat curled up together reading, comfortably in their own element, aware only of their books and each other. This stealth portrait allowed Maurice to capture the tender look in Adam’s eyes when he would look over at Belle (a look he attempted to control–and usually failed–when he knew his future father-in-law was looking) and a look of bliss Belle seemed to only have in moments like this. The portrait is so successful, Maurice continues to make these candid portraits for other residents of the castle, capturing their happiest moments to last forever.
- Chapeau is a man of few words. He prefers to quietly observe in social situations, welcome guests with a wordless smile and nod as a greeting, and to play his violin. That said, he knows everything there is to know about the goings on of the castle. Lumière can’t think of what to get Plumette for her birthday? Ask Chapeau. Chip can’t find a toy he misplaced. Ask Chapeau. His answers are brief, but nearly always the perfect solution.
Cadenza and Garderobe
-Cadenza and Garderobe decide they want to try to teach FrouFrou to sing. This proves to be a very loud and comical task. The rest of the castle is not nearly as tickled by FrouFrou’s performance as a vocalist, but it makes Cadenza and Garderobe so happy they all play along.
-Garderobe has been known to dispense unsolicited romantic advice to Plumette and Belle, some of which makes them blush and look for the nearest exit. However, most of her advice really is helpful.
-Cadenza also offers advice, but it is usually related to writing a song in some way or other. It can be hard to tell if he means metaphorically or literally.
-Cogsworth has developed the uncanny ability of knowing the exact time of day without looking at a clock. Lumière finds this hilarious and tries to prompt him to give the time without him realizing it. Dispite his accuracy as to the particular minute, Cogsworth often forgets what day it is.
-Once Cogsworth hears of the way Clothilde (Mrs. Cogsworth) treated Belle in the village during the curse, he demands she apologize, which she does (perhaps a bit too profusely.) Their reunion is the rockiest of the castle residents, having been a less than stable relationship to begin with. Somehow Lumière gets roped into acting as a sort of couples councillor for them. He isn’t quite sure how. But ultimately he is willing to do just about anything to help his friend find happiness.
-LeFou ends up being one of Belle’s most dedicated pupils when it comes to learning how to read and write. He uses his new skills to write a note to Stanley.
Belle and Adam
- Adam likes to turn little every day moments into opportunities to dance. Belle could be doing something as simple as sorting books in the library, only to be swept up in an impromptu waltz about the room. Once they have finished Adam helps her complete whatever task she was doing so that she doesn’t find his spontaneous dances too disruptive.
-He can’t get enough of hearing Belle say “I love you.” He goes completely weak in the knees every time. Every now and then he will ask her to say it “one more time” because he didn’t get to hear the very first time she said it.
- Adam is way more into wedding planning than Belle. Belle just wants a simple wedding, which means he has to reign himself in at times. His excitement can get the better of him. She said yes and he wants to shout it from the rooftops (and has.) He has learned Belle has a certain smile that she gives him when he starts to get an idea a bit too over the top. Ultimately Belle has the final say on everything, because her happiness is all he really wants. As long as she is his and he is hers, that is all that matters.
- As news of the engagement spreads, Agathe decides to pay a visit to the castle to congratulate the happy couple. Adam is a nervous wreck the entire time she is there (calmed only by Belle standing protectively by his side and reassuringly telling him she loves him) but is a completely gracious host all the while. Seeing the lasting trauma her curse had on the people of the castle, Agathe bestows a spell of protection over the castle and its residents as a wedding present, providing them with health and prosperity for the rest of their days. As she departs she tells them she will leave them in peace, but will return in a few years time with another gift. As Adam attempts to thank her for her generosity she cuts him off by saying “No your highness. This gift will not be for you. It’s for the baby.” With a wink she leaves Adam and Belle standing speechless, as she leaves to ponder a proper gift for her future fairy godchild.
Dollar- ((Tom Holland)) Peter Parker x Reader | 3rd Person
Prompt: “For just a buck you get the name and number of your one true soulmate.” (inspired by/quote from 13rw)
a/n: (DAY 3 OF THE 7DOS!!) i really liked how this turned out :) also i love 13rw and the dollar valentines was too cute of an idea to pass up!
(Y/N) walked to school that day, dreading what was there to come. It was valentine’s day, which meant couples giving gifts, people openly making out in hallways, and the “Oh My Dollar Valentines”.
The “Oh My Dollar Valentines” were an event held by the cheerleaders each year in attempts to raise money for their cheer squad. The concept was simple, you fill out a survey and the cheerleaders match you up with someone. If you pay one dollar, you get the name and number of you “one true soulmate”, and for five dollars you get the names and numbers of your top five people.
Every year, it was a huge thing at (Y/N)’s school, and every year she would participate. It was truly impossible to escape the many cheerleaders asking if you would fill out your survey and pay. Each time she filled out the survey and received her “true soulmates” it would be some dickhead that didn’t give a single shit about anything except for themselves and how many girls they’ve hooked up with.
All those other years, (Y/N) would fill those quizzes out as if she were someone else. She would pretend she was some shallow girl who was bitchy and rich. This year, however, she would fill it out honestly. This year she planned on getting a real answer.
Walking to the front of the school, the Oh My Dollar Valentines booth was set up, and cheerleaders were everywhere, smiling brightly and asking people if they wanted to fill out the survey and pay a dollar. (Y/N) hadn’t even walked five steps on campus before she was stopped by someone.
“Do you want to do the Oh My Dollar Valentines?” spoke a cheerleader.
(Y/N) looked up at the girl, it was someone she knew from a class or two, and smiled, “Sure!”
The girl looked happy and handed her a paper, “Do you want your one true soulmate or your top five?”
“I’ll just do the one,” (Y/N) stated, “I’m feeling lucky.” With that said, she handed the girl a dollar bill she fished out of her backpack, and walked to the booth.
Reading through the questions, (Y/N) answered all of them honestly. She wrote her name and phone number at the top as neatly as she could so nobody could mistake the numbers for others. For no real reason (Y/N) other than sheer curiosity, just wanted to know if there was a guy at that school that wasn’t a complete fuckboy, or a complete dick for that matter.
Handing the paper to the cheerleader collecting papers, the girl thanked her and turned away. (Y/N) started walking towards the school, now waiting for either a phone call or someone to give her a sheet with her “true love”.
(Y/N) walked she passed Peter, a boy she didn’t know too well but had seen around. Though (Y/N) had never really talked to him, Peter had developed a crush on her. He thought it was stupid, but his feelings persisted. He stared at her as she walked, maybe for a second too long, but fortunately his friend didn’t notice.
Him and his friend had to part ways, as his class was on the other side of the school, but Peter was soon met by a cheerleader asking him to participate in the Oh My Dollar Valentines. What the hell he thought, paying his dollar and filling out his form. He didn’t really think much of it, but Peter secretly hoped that it would say (Y/N) (L/N).
I’m sorry, but how did “There is nothing
going on between me and Marcus. I asked you to the dance because I wanted to
come with you. I know you want to push people away, but I like you. I like you
and there is nothing you can do to change that” followed by
into Pin saying “She made it pretty clear she’s not interested.” and Zoe making
out with Marcus?
Like I know that there was this whole “Last night was pretty
crazy, I guess we weren’t ourselves.” conversation, but come on? That was just cute confusion. I’ve now
watched this show twice, once alone and once with a friend, and she also
remarked on how it felt like there’s a whole episode missing?
Like when did Zoe
develop feelings for Marcus? How are we supposed to even like him, when he
behaved like a dick to her the second he heard she was going with Pin and we don’t even know what his personality is like? Why did her and Pin have eight episodes of build up just to be shoved under the rug like it
had never happened in episode 10?
Summary: You’re mute and it’s been that way since you were ten years old and a series of traumatic events happened. Your only real friend is Yoongi, the one person who understands you without you speaking - that is until Hoseok comes along and opens up your sheltered world.
Notes: Future mature themes, talk of abuse, and more.