Malika is from Milan, Italy. She was born from an Italian mother and a Moroccan father.
She lives in a city which is famous for fashion. With her features and height she could easily be a successful model.
“Many people from fashion industry tried to convince me to become a model. But I have other passions. I was never into fashion. I’m actually in love with hiking.
When I was 8, I entered in a Scouting group and I started to explore the nature. I often go to the mountains. I hike there alone and I don’t see any human being for days. I always do that when I feel stressed and tired.”
Malika is not scared at all to be alone in the wilderness because she learned everything about exploring the nature since her childhood.
“I feel safer in the mountains than in the city. I live in a rough neighbourhood of Milan and sometimes it’s a bit dangerous for a woman there.”
holy fuccckkkk just finished hiking up Grouse Mountain.. and i didnt notice i was way ahead of my uncle, cousin and her bf.. and im just waiting for them here at the summit hahahah daamn hiking is so fun maan I ACTUALLY HAD TO TAKE BREAKSSS like daamn i was dying at ¾ like the path was more complicated as it goes up
I walked up the rugged path of the hiking trail, following behind the others. They were ahead of me. Probably because this was not exactly what I enjoyed doing with my spare time. I had been dragged along with my friends and their boyfriends, who all did this regularly. Their boyfriends brought along their friend Shawn. I technically wasn’t fifth wheeling since he was here, but I didn’t know Shawn well enough to hang out with him the whole time.
The sights we were seeing truly were beautiful, but hiking three miles was one of the most athletically challenging things I had ever done, if I’m being honest. The weight of my backpack, containing clothes and all the other essentials for the night, made the hiking even harder. We finally made it to end of the trail where we planned to stay the night. The guys began to set up the double hammocks while my friends and I put our bags down and took in the view. I gulped down a bottle of water after the challenging hike.
“Where’s the other hammock?” Shawn asked the other two guys.
“What do you mean? There’s six of us so we only need three double hammocks.”
“What?” Shawn and I both blurted out at the same time. We had no problems with each other, we didn’t even know each other well enough to not like one another. That was the point, though. We didn’t know each other. We had only met a handful of times. He seemed like a sweet guy, he really did. He was always quiet and bashful every time I had ever been around him. I guess now was my chance to get to know Shawn better.
As we all ate and admired the breathtaking scenery around us, I tried to strike up conversation with Shawn. The more comfortable we got to each other now, the less awkward it would make tonight.
“So how often do you go hiking?” I queried.
“Not a lot, actually. With my music and touring I don’t always have time to. What about you?” I knew Shawn was a musician and I knew he was pretty famous as well. I tried to make our whole situation for tonight more comfortable and acted as if it wasn’t a huge deal.
“This is my very first time. I’m not really in the best shape for these kinds of things. ” I said while laughing.
“I felt the same way on the way up here.” Lie. It was difficult to find one inch of his body that wasn’t toned. Muscles protruded out on his arms when he wasn’t even flexing. He had hiked up the trail with ease, even with a large backpack on his back.
A while later, we all sat around together and just conversed about anything and everything. Before we knew it, midnight had arrived. After my friend announced the time, I suddenly became sleepy. I made my way to the hammock Shawn and I would share. I stood behind a tree very large in diameter to change into a more comfortable t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants. I laid on the hammock and Shawn soon did the same.
“Here’s a blanket, you can have it if you aren’t comfortable sharing with me.” He spoke softly.
“Don’t be silly, we can share. I’m not letting you freeze.”
“Thank you,” he pulled half of the blanket over himself, his feet sticking out because of how long his legs were, “goodnight.”
“Goodnight.” I told him, giving him a half smile. He was near me but not too close, only close enough to feel the warmth radiating off his body and close enough to share the blanket. Listening to the quietness of the night at this time, I was asleep in no time.
I woke up in the early hours of the morning to find myself cuddling with Shawn. I opened my eyes slowly, considering going back to sleep since it was still dark outside. Then realized I had my arms wrapped around his torso and my head resting on his chest. My eyes now opened completely and I scrambled off of him. He was already awake though. Why didn’t he wake me up?
“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I’m used to cuddling up to whoever or whatever is next to me during the night. I’m sorry, Shawn.” I apologized frantically.
“It’s okay, don’t be sorry. It’s not every day I wake up to a pretty girl laying on my chest.” He said, a blush creeping onto his pale cheeks.
“Oh really? I wouldn’t doubt it if you did.” I said jokingly. I realized in this moment how attractive he actually was. The blue and silver glow coming off the stars caused shadows to cast onto his face. His warm eyes contrasted the cool colors, looking like a mixture honey and amber.
“Well, I have a few times. But they weren’t nearly as pretty.” He whispered for only me to hear. My cheeks felt hot and I knew I was blushing.
“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked.
“I don’t know. I wanted to cuddle with you, I guess.” he answered with a shrug. I gave him a confused look then shook my head at him. I couldn’t say I didn’t want it as well. Since we were fairly close after last night, I decided it would be okay. I rested my head on his shoulder and dozed back off to sleep.
This time, I woke up to Shawn cuddling with me as well. His arms were wrapped around me and his head rested on top of mine. I took in the sweet scent of him while I was laying on his chest. His chest rose and fell slowly as he slept. He soon woke up because of my fidgeting and stretching.
“Morning.” He spoke. His morning voice was raspy and deeper than usual. My heart fluttered at the sound. ‘No, stop. You don’t need to catch feelings for him. He’s famous and he could get any girl he wants. You’re just a normal girl.’ I thought to myself.
“Goodmorning.” I replied. I scooted away from him to give him some space to stretch since he just woke up.
“So I feel like after this morning, this would be appropriate. Would you, uh, like to go on a date with me sometime? Sometime soon?” He asked nervously. A blush crept onto his cheeks, they were burning a bright shade of pink. His embarrassment and nervousness was adorable. I smiled wholeheartedly at him.
“I would love to.” I told him. I really would love to, but I wondered if he just felt obligated to.
The next week, Shawn and I decided an ice cream date would be appropriate considering how warm it was outside. I met him at the local ice cream shop. He looked absolutely amazing in a simple outfit. He was wearing jeans with a maroon t shirt that showed off his arms. He ordered a cone with two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and I ordered two scoops of cookies and cream. I begged Shawn to let me pay for my own ice cream.
“No, I asked you on a date so I pay for your food, it’s just that simple.” He argued with me. I huffed a sigh, knowing there’s no way I would win this. Shawn held the door open for me when we left and we walked down the street to a bench. We sat down and ate our ice cream. We caught up after not seeing each other for a week.
“I have to say, you look gorgeous even with ice cream on your face.” Shawn laughed. I felt embarrassed but Shawn then wiped the ice cream off my upper lip. We sat and talked until it was dark outside. We now sat closer than before and Shawn’s arm was around me. I looked up at him and admired how the pale moonlight made his features look. He looked back at me with his hazel eyes.
He leaned closer to me until our noses were touching. “Is this okay?” Shawn whispered against my lips. I nodded my head then closed my eyes, waiting for Shawn to lean in further. His lips met mine and I kissed him sweetly. His lips tasted like vanilla chapstick. Our lips moved together slowly and we both used just a little tongue. I could taste the cookie dough ice cream and grinned into the kiss when I realized this. We both pulled away and smiled sheepishly at each other.
i wrote this literally years ago and i’m never going to complete it, but i figured i’d post it here in case anyone was interested :)
A flick seems like too
much- really, there is no point with the way the wrist had to bend to
accommodate the second swish. He pulls out his wand, the grey tint of mountain
ash turning near silver in the candlelight of the great hall, and performs the spell
without the flick, “Aureus!” His quill obligingly turns into solid
gold, and he turns it back to scratch out the last instruction in the book.
McGonagall does this thing with her eyebrows when he screws around with the
spells, and this is going to be awesome.
“That’s a fifth year
spell, you utter freak,” his bag is pushed aside onto the floor so Jackson
can slide in beside him. “Wait two more years.”
Stiles grabs his bag to
save it from the dirty, dirty floor and places it on his other side, “We
can’t all be Charms nerds like you. Speaking of, how’d your meeting with
Jackson’s sneer turns
into an almost smile, “He offered to teach me dueling in exchange for
being his research assistant.”
He hits him in the shoulder
with his transfiguration book, which judging by Jackson’s glare may be too
heavy for that, “Shut up! That’s amazing - there are seventh years who’d kill some small children to get that
Jackson’s smile dims back
into a frown. He glances across at the other tables in the great hall,
“I’m sure those rumors will start soon enough.”
Stiles nudges the other
boy so he looks back at him, “Well, I think it’s great, and well earned.
You’ve done our house proud.”
He makes the face he does
when he’s pleased but doesn’t want to show it and starts loading his plate with
food. “Did you go to the tryouts yesterday? I didn’t see you.”
Stiles opens his book so
he can get back to taking notes, “Why put myself through the second hand
embarrassment? Besides, there’s only one chaser spot open, and it’s not like
Ethan and Aiden are going to choose someone bad.”
you,” he points at Stiles with his fork.
He sticks his tongue out,
“I’m a brilliant seeker, or at least I suck less than everyone else.
Forget that, come with me to Gryffindor tryouts, that’s going to be intense.
And brutal. Danny lost all of his team except for Scott and Heather.”
“All the easier to
crush them,” Jackson snorts.
Stiles copies down the
spell to turn a raven into a writing desk, not sure when he’d ever feel the
need to use it, but that’s hardly the
point. “Danny Mahealani is the nicest, friendliest person ever, except on
the Quidditch field. He runs the Gryffindors way harder than twins do us.”
Jackson rolls his eyes,
“Literally the last thing I want to do is watch you and McCall panting
after each other for three hours. We’ll kill them in the first game, and every
game after, and that’s all that matters.”
he waves across the hall, and Scott’s already scanning the table to catch sight
of him. They exchange a few eyebrow waggles and suggestive hand gestures, the
same system they developed when they were eight, and he starts to pack up his
things. “I’m going to have dessert at the Gryffindor table, want to
“No,” he says,
although he’s looking a little too intently at his mashed potatoes, “I
don’t actually enjoy getting detention, you know.”
Stiles hikes his bag over
his shoulder, “Do you know that
you don’t have start a duel every time we sit with the Gryffindors?”
“Yes I do,” Jackson
scowls, “because one of those bastards will run their mouths about me, or
you, and then I’ll have beat some manners into them. They could at least
pretend to be civilized and say those things behind our backs. House of
muggleborns, they were never taught any honor.”
“You don’t actually
have to do anything when they say something about me,” Stiles points out,
“and we’re Slytherins, we don’t have honor.”
“I have honor,”
he stabs his chicken as if it’s personally offended him.
Stiles is pretty sure that’s
the other boy’s answer to both of his previous statements, and he makes a point
of sighing dramatically as he drops his bag back onto the bench. “Don’t
move, I’ll make Scott come over here.”
Good night!! It’s almost 1 am,, I’ve been very caffeinated thanks to the 3 cups of iced coffee I had at 10 pm but I’m crashing now so I gotta slep, I hope the rest of y'all sleep well or have a good days or afternoon or whatever time zone ur in !
I feel you, but I’m actually having a hard time imagining Ford hiking quietly. There’d be so much to observe! And he’d have an audience! (I would put up with it, if it was him. but yeah, usually, i prefer to hike quietly even when i’m with people.)
(i actually pictured somewhat of a balance for him) but it’d be ford! and i’d get to engage! so im cool w it
Ways to Cheer Yourself Up (When wanting to be alone) - 50 top things to do
1. Go ON Tumblr, believe it or not, we don't care where you're from, what you do, how you're being you, as long as you are being you, you're pretty much welcomed on here. That's why i love it. Unless of course you are homophobic or judgemental or ignorant - then the people will speak for themselves, we look out for each other here.
2. Read Books; escapism is a wonderful thing
3. Listen to music; and no - not the sad, 'ALL BY MYSELF' type music, but the kickass songs like 'I will Survive' or 'Loser Like Me' just celebrate yourself for being awesome, because we know you are; even if others don't; especially then actually.
4. Become your own superhero. Every single one of you have a talent or a dream. Follow up on that talent/dream. YOU ARE WORTH IT, and you can be whoever you want to be.
5. DISNEY MOVIES. Unless you absolutely hate bursting out into song - better cut of highschool musical and glee while were at this, then Disney is the best pick me up ever.
6. Watch your favourite TV shows. Remind yourself why life can be awesome. Watching your fav characters usually means you can relate to them.
7. Go on walks - it's very pretty outside, and sometimes our heads can be overloaded with information or stress, I advise calming music and a nice walk outside in comfortable clothes.
8. Have a diary. A friend of mine recently bought me one, and it's a godsend because all the anger, or emotions I feel, I try to put in the diary rather than putting it out on others. It also calms you down. I feel better when I write.
9. Speaking of writing...if you enjoy it- WRITE. Writing is a wonderful way to escape. You can put all your emotions into your characters and they just come to life. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.
10. If writing is not your thing then bake. I've actually ironically read in a fan fiction where a character would bake when stressed and try out new recipes, this character tried making butterbeer; maybe be adventurous; have a food blog or something to keep you occupied.
11. Be With Your Pets - Pets are loyal creatures, and they love you, even when you're being a pain in the ass, and I hear they're very good listeners.
12. Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Musicals. If you are a musical fanatic like me and you're feeling a little down, my dears; listen to those awesome voices, because sometimes we just - need - a break (Also, if you haven't watched RENT, watch it - NODAYBUT TODAY...or Starkid...Starkid make the most funniest musical parodies, even if you don't like musicals I suggest it, and if you're not enjoying their YouTube Channel, then I'll eat my own hat).
13. ASK ME ANYTHING. If you really want to talk to somebody but you don't want to talk to people you know and you just want to get things out, my ASK box is always open.
14. Find a hobby. If you don't really want to talk to anybody, that's okay, sometimes we need to just have some 'me time'. In my me times, I usually deactivate from Facebook, and just focus on things that make me happy. Like; Puzzles, Sudoku, Games, writing, cooking, singing, whatever it is...travelling even. Enjoy yourself.
15. Travel. Maybe being stuck in the same place is the problem, maybe you're head wants to be in a place where it can ACTUALLY THINK.
16. Go Hiking. I suppose Hiking is similar to walking but if you're an outdoor person, this is a great way to clear your head and to feel fresh.
17. Hit The Gym. Or even do your own exercises. I like to walk - do crunches, and I love Zumba. I love dancing. If you love being active, this is also another way to clear your mind from negative things.
18. GO SEE A MOVIE!!! When was the last time you had fun? Even if it's just by yourself. You're allowed to treat yourself. Go, enjoy, be surrounded by people, even if they're strangers.
19. If you like coffee, treat yourself for one at a local cafe. Who knows, you might meet your coffee soulmate in a cafe one day.
20. STOP thinking Negative. Have a Pros/Cons List. Try not to outweight the Pros list with the Cons. Please?
You are good enough.
21. Write down a bucket List, and start ticking them off. Having goals and dreams is healthy. If you have dreams, then you have a direction of where you're going.
22. Get help. It's okay, if you're head is in a really bad place to reach out to people. It really is okay.
23. Help others. If you're not sure what to do with yourself at all, be useful to other people less fortunate than you. Volunteer! Work with Charity, Feed the homeless, help the guide dogs association.
24. Smile more. It looks good on you, believe me. Spend time with your guilty pleasures, my guilty pleasure is binge watching glee
25. Please DO NOT go to a pub to drink to ease your mind, if you are going to do that, do it with a friend, or somebody close.
26. Eat Chocolate. Okay yes while society says NO DON'T EAT THE FATTY FOOD. Hey; screw them. If you feel better eating a bit of junk go for it. There's nothing wrong with eating a whole pizza or tub of ben and jerry ice cream when feeling upset - just try not to make TOO much of a habit :
27. REBLOG YOUR FOLLOWERS POSTS, you might be surprised that you aren't the only one feeling the way you're feeling, you might be surprised by how much you're forgetting that hey - it's gonna be alright.
28. Do something nice for your neighbour. Ah who knows, have you ever actually talked to them? Maybe they might be lonely too.
29. Have a GAMES Night. A very good friend of mine loves Games. If You LOVE Games, then hell have a marathon of them. Play the sims, be in control.
30. Speaking of marathons...dun dun dun - MOVIE MARATHON, I Don't Know About You Guys, But Having A Harry Potter Movie Marathon always cheers me Up. WITH FOOD Of course, and good company, but this is about cheering yourself up, so if you don't want company, that's okay.
31. Draw. I love drawing too. I suppose I'm more of the creative person. There are a lot of different types of people out there, maybe you like solving things - do those fancy cube things Idk what they're called. If you are like my brother and you love Maths, then maybe you can tutor someone. On one hand you're helping someone, and doing something you like doing, just like I'm drawing because I like drawing.
32.Be with kids. believe it or not, kids are the most innocent little munchkins, and they honestly don't care what you look like, if you play hide and seek with them they'll be thrilled, so long as you're nice to them, they're generally nice to you... but be warned, they tell it how it is too. I talk a bit different. The most popular thing they've said to me was "Is that why you talk funny, because of the things in your teeth?" (They've also never really seen braces before) I even had one kid determined to get me to sing 'Everything is awesome' I'll never forget that because this kid clearly didn't care how I sounded, and just wanted me to sing with her. I felt great.
33. If you're into Fairy Tales, Please Please Read Chris Colfer's The Land Of Stories series 1-4. It's an amazing series, and you almost forget what world you're in once you start reading. Plus, there's more coming (I'm a little excited)
34. Watch Pixar Movies. You can't go wrong.
35. GO TO HOGWARTS. Harry Potter Fan? Visit - Platform 9 3/4s in London, or go to the Harry Potter World, or if you can't actually visit these sites, go on Pottermore.
36. Read Fan Fiction, you might not be a harry potter fan, but whatever fandom you are in, believe me sometimes Fan Fictfion Cheer me up. I adore Glee *Don't Judge Me* and Dalton is the best thing ever. Or Little Numbers...or Both. They cheer me up big time.
37. Role play. If you like superheroes or characters, go be with the crowd. I believe they have events like Comic Con, and on Facebook they even have Events for such things, go be with strangers! So long as it's safe of course.
38. Write a letter to the person who inspires you most and send it. You might be surprised by an answer.
39. Pick up your instrument. Don't ignore your musical talent if you do have a musical talent. Remember, you're worth it. I don't care what you've done. Pick, It Up.
40. Maybe go visit your family? I know this is about 'quality me time' but if you haven't seen your family in such a long time or are at a distance. Maybe being surrounded by something familiar is what you need.
41. Change Careers. If you're not enjoying what you're doing or studying, change it. I remember in highschool a teacher said you might change your job 10 - 12 times before getting it right. It'okay, you just haven't found where you're meant to be yet.
42. Enter a competition - Who knows what will come from it, take risks.
43. If you're a risk-taker, challenge yourself. IDK how you're going to do that, but google has some pretty good answers. Even ask your tumblr followers, they follow you for a reason after all.
44. Go on a boat. Go Fishing! I don't know, it's not my thing, but if you like fishing, then hell - go out there and fish.
45. Find time for yourself, are you working too much? Maybe you are working too much. You know life doesn't stop for nobody, and if you keep pushing yourself so hard, time will go so fast and you won't realise how much of that time you could have spent on your own self.
The world is not going to end if you treat yourself.
46. You ARE Good Enough. Listen to my words. Sometimes encouragement is all we need, when people feel hopeless, or like everything's gone wrong. It's gonna be okay. I promise, just hang in there.
47. Write Down Quotes that Inspire You. I have a wall of these, and of people that inspire me too, and it reminds me of the good things in life when I'm in a crappy mood.
48. Find something to do. If you're not doing anything, go take up a course, research things that interest you, you might be surprised by what comes from it. Join a community that enjoys doing things you do.
49. Go To The Beach - If you live in Australia like me, visiting the beach is actually really calming and me and my best friend always would go on a random drive, and drive up to a beach or a look out, and it was always calming. Enchanting too sometimes. Maybe we forget about the place we live in, and what's exciting about the place. If you're in New York, visit Broadway or The Statue Of Liberty, or if you're in London, go to the London Bridge, or the Eye, visit the Eiffel Tower if you're in Paris...just go Anywhere.
50. Take a random journey. Go on a train to somewhere new, go on a road trip. You never know what's around the corner.
You know, you're just as bad as the anon, just cause they are being rude, or he doesn't like your stuff doesnt give you the right to act like you did. You could have just ignored it, because they are one person that don't really matter and are too afraid to go off anon.
Harry Styles Tarzan AU (Y/N) is the daughter of an explorer who has taken it upon himself to explore the jungles of the African Congo. (Y/N) joins her father seeking an escape from her everyday life and the wonderful adventures that the Congo had to offer. They explored the beautiful jungles, came face to face with the most wonderful wildlife, and met the amazing people of the African tribes that called the Congo home. Her life became routine, until one day she stumbled across the jungle’s greatest secret.