Few screen grabs from HypoHero. These are some of my colour tests. 

Image #1 - I have given the image a higher contrast however due to the fact that I used a smoke machine on set the image is naturally flat. However this is the look I was going for. I then added purple into the shadows and added a hint of orange into the mids. 

Image #2 - I have just upped the contrast and added saturation. 

Image #3 - I have upped the contrast along with the clarity. I have also added purple into the shadows. I did this because whilst talking to the production designer; she mentioned that the colour purple is very prominent through out the film. 

These are just tests so it probably will change when I use Davinci Resolve