could you maybe do homeless Richie??
oh boi i cri,
- richie ‘got kicked out’ of his house at 14, he had been living in an abandoned shed on the edge of town - somewhere out of sight, he hadn’t the risk of anyone finding out
- when he hung out with the losers, he always made sure to travel most of the way toward his parents house before turning in the other direction and heading back the way they came
- he never told them that he got kicked out, because he didn’t want to worry them.
- all he had with him was hid bike, his cassette player, several articles of clothing, a worn down toothbrush and a bar of soap that he stole from the chemist (which he does regularly)
- he tried to go down to the quarry every other day to ‘wash’ himself as best he could. It didn’t matter too much to richie but he didn’t want to gross eddie out more then he already did
- he mainly lived off whatever food the losers would give him at lunch time because they already knew he gets neglected in his ‘house’ so they always bring him extra food but sometimes he’d rock up at this small diner that belonged too a nice little family and they’d let him clean the restaurant after closing in favor for giving him whatever food was left over from the day
- he stole cigarettes from bev, even though she knee he was doing it. he didn’t do it often, only every now and then. bev was okay with it
- it was obvious to all the losers that richie barely slept, the poor boy had dark circles under his eyes that looked never ending. they also noticed he was stick thin and always servely dehydrated but his personality had never flattered he was doing pretty well, hiding it from the losers
- but when it came the day of richie’s sixteenth birthday (if he was being honest he had completely forgotten about it) the losers had rocked up at richies parents house to surprise richie, and it didn’t take long after Maggie had answered the door and told the crew that she hadn’t seen her son in two years for them to panic
- they had all felt extremely guilty for noticing but when they had all sat and thought over the past years it had all made sense to them
- richie was suppose to meet the losers at the quarry later that day do when he rocked up, smile wide on his face making up some joke about eddie’s mother was when the losers couldn’t take it. they all saw how happy he pretended to be and now that they paid attention, behind richie’s thick glasses all they saw in his eyes was pain.
- bev had started crying, and that’s when richie jumped into action. which made her cry even more, seeing as how much he much he cared for his friends and yet they didn’t even care enough to see that he was literally homeless.
- none of the losers parents would let richie stay in their houses but he bounced back and forth from each of them, stay at their houses each and every week so he wasn’t living out in the wild.
- bev had snuck him in past her dad;
- mike let him stay in the shed and brought him more food than he could ever eat;
- bill gave him clothes and he slept on a mattress on his floor;
- eddie supplied him with a large amount of hygenie products and allowed richie to sneak in through his bedroom window when his mother fell asleep;
- ben lived with his aunt so he would in the same position as richie if she hadn’t taken him in so he tried to get richie as much food as possible while allowing him to sleep on the couch in their living room whenever he needed;
- stan’s family never got in the way of allowing richie to stay over because his parents willingly let richie come and go as he needed
- richie was glad he had such great friends and was just happy everything was finally looking up
requests are closed