thinking abt avatar modern-day stuff, where that world has all of the technological advancements we do, currently
- youtube accounts dedicated 2 teaching ppl how to bend
- “no bending in school” rules that land kids in detention
- viners getting famous for cool tricks/pranks using their element
- more interaction between benders of different elements, where they all show each other moves and tricks from their own style, breeding increasingly unique variations of bending styles
- new generations actively smashing stereotypes
- benders who refuse to adhere to societal expectations, and refuse to follow career paths that go along w/ their element (ie. firebenders burning biomass/lightningbending to create energy, waterbenders healing/genderating hydroelectricity/fishing/farming, airbenders generating wind energy/working on ships or planes to manipulate the air current in a crisis, earthbenders working in construction/land development), this being a major source of conflict. The big question, should bending type determine one’s career path?
- snapchats would be fucking wild