Body and Mind Health Routine
Hey, guys here is a list of things you should be doing every day or that I highly recommend for every day. Hope you enjoy and no this isn't particularly studying stuff but it’s really important reminder or even a checklist you can go through to make sure you can do better in your work and keep your body healthy
1. Brush your teeth twice and floss every day. Just do it, it’s like 5 minutes max
2. Drink drink drink! Keep hydrated try this app called “Plant Nanny” it’s where you grow a plant and every time you need to give it water it reminds you to also drink water
3. Workout or even walk if you can. yes your a super busy person trying to succeed in life and everything seems overwhelming but if you take at the very lease 10 minutes to go a jog you will thank me
4. Wash your face + moisturize No you don’t have to moisturize but I would highly suggest it. Keep your skin looking young and healthy
5. Eat healthy Yes, healthy food is expensive especially if your in college but try your best because even when I’m eating healthier it motivates me to get shit done not shit in front of the tv munching on some pasta
6.Take a deep breath Have some you time. Just take a few moments to breath do some meditation or yoga or listen to some music. Five minutes won’t cost you what you’ll think it will really help you
7. Don’t stare at the computer screen Every so often get up do some jumping jacks, look out a window, get the blood pumping, rest your eyes.
8. Manage your time wisely If. you. wait. till. the. very. last. moment. you. will. want. to. kill. yourself. I’ve had at least three mental breakdowns due to this and I’m learning from my mistakes. I literally started crying and couldn’t breathe in a classroom because I didn’t understand what was going on and it was due the next day.
9. Drop the negative people Trust me if they don’t hype you up about your amazing test scores, or that you shed a few pounds they are not worth it. Surround yourself with people that have the same interests as you so you can motivate each other
10. Think more positively Don’t complain as much. This one hits right at home with me because I’m always complaining no matter what and I’ve been on a minimal complaining mission. Think about all the things you can do.
Other things that aren’t necessary but definitely nice and relaxing
1. Paint your nails
2. Take a nice bath you can do so much from relaxing to studying; bath bombs make it even better
3. Shave your legs tell me doesn’t feel amazing to get into bed with soft legs
4. Grow your eyebrows I made a little serum to help me achieve the naturally bushy but amazing eyebrow that are actually natural. Mix a bit of aloe with caster oil and a little bit of oil whether it is almond or coconut just a drop will do the trick. Just make sure it’s okay and good for you and doesn’t have any negative side effects
5. Maracuja oil is a multi-beneficial oil with a whole ton of good stuff for you. Yes, im only 14 and I don’t have wrinkle but I put that stuff all over my face and neck to help me in the future.
6. A tiny bit of makeup can go a long way. You’ve been up later studying or doing whatever or you just have dark circle under your eyes. Take a bit of orange color corrector and pat that into the skin followed by some concealer.