Choices Story Ideas
I was scrolling through my documents and found a file entitled ’Novel Ideas’. And judging by the fact that I’m barely halfway through writing my current novel, I’ll probably never get to write these.
On that note, here are some stuff I hope to see on Choices shelves in the future:
- a superhero story where we get to choose our hero name, powers, and suit
bc i absolutely loved the scarlet justice/steel dynamo side stories in hwu
- a spy story
- a road trip rom-com with runaway royalty, mistaken identities, and hitch-hiking across the country
- a vampire romance story
bc i really liked aiden’s storyline in hwu and i’m still not over the vampire diaries finale
- a pirate story
bc i’m a sucker for mc being forced to join a band of pirates as they journey to an uncharted land for either personal reasons or because they don’t really have a choice
- fairytale retellings fused into one story; like, what if instead of the prince was stuck in a tower instead of rapunzel? or snow white and sleeping beauty were one in the same?
- a hollywood u story
bc hwu is ending and i’m still not ready plus the gang was name dropped in that one chris date so
- dystopian teen fiction
- star wars + space pirates + space sirens
- a time travel story
bc i may or may not be binging teen wolf while writing this
- james’ play from the freshman
bc it sounds really interesting
Those are all I could come up with at the moment. Feel free to add more!