Figure out what you want to do with your life and just do it. Dedicate a separate journal for you to write down all of your goals and detailed steps towards achieving them. Stopping sitting around and half arsing your way through things because you can’t seem to find any direction, because seriously guys, life is what you make it and sometimes you need to get up and force yourself to do the things you know will benefit future you. Things like I’m Still Young or I’m Too Old are out of the question, no matter how old you are, what you study or where you study, use the time you have right now to hustle. I mean really hustle. Because you don’t want to look back and say you should’ve worked harder, trained harder, tried harder, thought harder, fought harder. Don’t give yourself a reason to have regrets later on in life.
10 Lifestyle Habits That Will Help You Create Success
1. Exercise - refreshing the body and mind. Moving into the body allows us time to work our stresses and rejuvenate the mind.
2. Meditation - making time to do nothing. We can become consumed by the idea of chasing our success and this can result in us becoming overwhelmed by our daily tasks. Meditation allows us time to wipe the mental slate clean and approach future tasks with a clear head.
3. Self-love - being there for ourselves. Failures are going to come thick and fast along the road to success and we need to be there for ourselves during the hard times if we’re going to keep pushing forward and chase our dreams.
4. Affirmations - priming the mind for greatness. Repeating affirmations such as “I am in the process of manifesting my success” helps us to reinforce the belief that we will reach our goals rather than just hoping it will happen.
5. Creativity - expressing ourselves. Creativity dissolves resistance inside us that has been created by stress, trauma, unexpressed emotions and negative energy picked up from others.
6. Positive energy - surrounding ourselves with positive people. Being part of a mastermind group or having accountability buddies is a vital part of achieving success - like-minded individuals encourage each other to win.
7. Authenticity - being true to ourselves. Doing what we love is the surest way to be successful, life’s too short to miss out on what we love and too long to do what we hate.
8. Focus - blocking out distractions. Removing distractions such as negative people, television and drama is how to we remain focused on our goals and invest the most time into them.
9. Visualisation - creating a clear mental picture of the dream. Knowing exactly what we want our future to look like allows us to map our actions to our goals which speeds up the process of manifestation.
10. Work - putting in the hours. The most important part of creating our success is what we choose to do with our time, investing the majority of our waking hours into achieving our dreams will make them a reality - it’s just a matter of time.
Affirmations are a great way to prime our minds for success, repeating positive affirmations daily can have a profound effect on the way we see ourselves and the world around us. Starting the day with positive affirmations can help us to set the tone for anything we want to achieve thereafter.
1. I am worthy of what I seek.
2. I am capable of greatness.
3. I am good enough.
4. I am worthy of love.
5. I am grateful to be alive today.
6. I can have anything I desire.
7. I am worthy of a loving relationship.
8. I see myself with unconditional positive regard.
9. I am in the process of manifesting my dream life.
10. I attract others of a similar vibrational nature to me.
11. I refuse to settle for anything less than my true worth.
12. I am grateful for the people I surround myself with.