Review of every type that I’ve encountered (from an INTJ pov)
- for someone who think they’re forward-thinking and progressive, you really sound like a Conservative Grandpa™
- I KNOW YOU’RE CLEVER stop trying to prove it to me just because you read that INTJs are masterminds. It’s tiring.
- humor probably as dark as their souls
- I think everybody in the squad has had a crush on you at some point
- I mean. You platonically kissed me and I allowed you.
- the Best Friend™ you see in the movies and never thought they actually existed
- strange in the best way. they never follow social norms and it’s amazing
- SO. PRECIOUS.
- History & Lit nerd. a bit like Indiana Jones. a lot like ol’ indie J. actually
- horrible fashion taste
- can remember the exact words of a podcast we’ve heard decades ago or quote entire books casually like its no big deal
- part-time emos. socializing can be fatal to them.
- I love your humor, but damn you never use it when you should (like that time you literally tried to put the “fun” in funeral)
- I either agree completely with you or disagree completely. no middle ground.
- every. single. one of you. have weird hair
- I tried to say “hi I like you do you want to date”, you replied with a freudian analysis of college and why people like you will never be like the others and maybe when I’ll be mature enough I’ll be like you, old in my mind and so deeply cynical that every instance of socialization will sound to me like the distant cries of fools would be to an exhausted god, etc. Like. Chill dude I only talked to you because you had pretty eyes.
- SO KAWAAAAAAI. seriously they are like kitten but human kitties
- organisation nerds. imagine how a mom can freak out when she discovers nothing’s ready and Aunt Phyllis is coming in TWO DAYS and omg this house is a mess!!! and then proceeds to clean the entire city block? Yeah, that kind of organisation nerd.
- LOVES gossiping and generally judging people. My fav ‘Let’s comment on every single person we see’ buddy.
- our hurmor is probably worst than ENTP’s and ENTJ’s combined. halfway between aburd, cynical and plain stupid.
- what’s our problem with youtube/vine/tumblr anyway?!
- help an INTJ learn things in a fun/non-academic way and they will love you for life. bc they love to learn.
- secretly loves gossips & fanfictions. has probably 500000 ships atm. and I’m not talking navy-wise.
The real Hawkeye is young, sassy and depressed, he is deaf and sweet and athletic and always regains from some serious injury. He lost his mother and abusive father at a very young age and ran away from an orphanage with his brother to join the circus. When his brother left for the army, Clint shortly decided to go with him but when he arrived at the bus stop, he was too late. Natasha Romanoff was Clint’s first love and he turned into a criminal for her. Iron Man inspired him to become a good guy and helped him become an Avenger. Clint and Captain America didn’t get along in the beginning, because Clint is a hot head. But it soon developed into a big brother-little brother dynamic. He admires Cap. Clint Barton forgave his big brother for almost killing him even though Barney never gave him a reason to do so. He is not capable of having a healthy long term relationship and already fucked up his one and only marriage. He loves dogs and hates people. In Kate Bishop he found some sort of a little sister that he admires, but even with her he has interaction deficits. He has an inferiority complex and depression and doesn’t believe in himself. Yet he is lovely and protective and believes in the good cause. Clint Barton bought an entire building to protect the people who live in it. He climbed on top of the roof in the winter to repair the TV antenna. He doesn’t like to be called an Avenger, but he doesn’t like being called Iron First either. He doesn’t give a shit about his appearance and doesn’t necessarily realize that he’s actually quite good looking. Clint Barton can’t use technical devices. He’s very proud of what he owns even if it’s broken. He is very intelligent and builds all his arrows himself. He fucks 90% of everything up. Even when he’s being held captive or when he’s being humiliated he doesn’t lose his hurmor.
Clint Barton is a very, very well developed character wth so much depth and background. He is relatable.