“Bucky?” You press your ear against the door of room 384 with hopes of hearing signs of life. A sigh of relief slips out of you as soon as you hear heavy footfalls. The door creaks open, and a blue eye behind the shield of sunglasses peeks out. “You’re alive!” you softly hiss.
“Why are you whispering?”
“I Googled what I should do when a friend has a hangover. The articles said to not speak loudly, because you might have a roaring headache. Hey, could I come in?”
“Um, I just woke up fifteen minutes ago. And I’m hungover as fu –”
“Great!” you loudly chirp before he can continue. You push your way into his room and kick the door shut.
“Mmrumph, go back to whispering,” Bucky groggily lets out. He slides the sunglasses up the bridge of his nose and gingerly rolls back onto his covers. He winces as the curtains float open and lets in some sunlight. “Could you make the sun go away?” he mumbles.
You dramatically stick out your bottom lip and start swaying your body like a little toddler does when they want something. “Aww, widdle baby Bucky can’t handle the sun?” you coo.
• he can’t make out whether his head hurts because of all the vodka he chugged straight out of the bottle yesterday, or because of this half-naked ginger guy in a satin robe singing what seems like a karpe diem song
• he finally opens both of his eyes and WOW HVA FAEN where is he and why is sana’s friend noora staring him right in the eye?
• “what time is it? did i… spend the night?”
• “ahh, good morning, mysterious friend of noora’s! a cup of coffee? tea?”
“umm… no, thanks, a glass of water will do” though it feels like even a gallon wouldn’t make any difference
• eskild seems extra pleased with himself, sits down cross-legged next to noora and now elias feels four eyes staring at him
• noora is too polite to ask when is he leaving, and she pretends to not have 25 missed calls from sana and twice as many angry texts from her
• linn is peeking out of her bedroom door every 20 minutes to check whether her couch is available, letting out a loud sigh and disappearing again
• elias’ head is buzzing and what has to be water sliding down his throat isn’t helping a tiniest bit, this cup is like a droplet of water in a desert
• after finishing the cup, he shyly places it on the coffee table in hopes that his face says it all and eskild will pour some more
• noora works up the courage to ask: “hey, elias… so when are you planning on going home? I think it’s getting hard for sana to cover for you”
• “OH SHIT!! sana saw me yesterday, didn’t she?” elias thinks. that’s it, he’s fucked, he will never live this down, how can he look into his sister’s eyes after what he’s done?
• it feels like a long time until elias finally answers. by that point noora feels uncomfortable and wishes she’d never asked
• “yeah, I should probably get going. can you show me where the tram stop is?”
• he doesn’t know anyone else’s names apart from noora’s so, while trying to get the duvet off himself (who cared enough to bring it to him anyway? it’s not like he would’ve noticed its absence), elias shouts: “thanks everyone, you’re all the best!! I hope to see you soon when I’m not blackout drunk falling onto your couch. I’m sorry about that!”
• eskild shoves noora away from the door, suddenly all dressed and ready to walk elias to the tram stop (not that noora would mind staying home, it’s 9:30 am and she’s barely had any sleep)
• eskild is a dad friend and, even though he’ll never admit it, he misses being a cool parent to isak - that’s why he takes the first opportunity to be a caretaker, even if that means exiting the apartment early in the morning to walk a hungover boy to the tram stop that’s really just on the other side of the road
Hello! I was wondering if you know any fanfics with a lot of flirting? (I really like your blog •ㅅ• lovee❤❤)
Hey :) Of course, I know tons of fics with a lot of heavy flirting, but if I were to rec them all, we’d be here for ages, haha… therefore I decided to list only some of my absolute favorites here. Enjoy!
with love, from anonymous by cosetties and iriswests
Summary: secret admirer!au; Isak just wants to get his coffee in peace, Even has a crush, and there’s a secret admirer on the loose.
the region of the summer stars by thekardemomme
✓ Summary: flower shop!au; Someone keeps sending Isak flower bouquets and Even happens to work in a flower shop.
love and condoms by evenbakkas
✓ Summary: Isak was about turn on his heels and say “Fuck it” and go home, when a tall, slender-looking boy approached him from down the aisle. Shit. “Finding everything okay?” he asked once he reached Isak, his face entirely consumed by his smile. Judging from his choice of clothing, the boy definitely worked here. And, by the black letters scribbled on his name tag, the boy’s name was Even. Great.. Or: Isak owes Eskild a favor and Eskild sends him out to buy condoms where he runs into a tall boy who is a little too eager to help him.
Plane by Aceteroid
✓ Summary: Even, the flight attendant, and Isak, the pilot, both work at the same airline. After a flight from NY to Paris things are heating up between them.
possibly (maybe) i’m falling for you by boxesofflowers, Eeyoreneedsahug & safficwriter
✓ Summary: coffee shop!au; Even tries to get Isak to smile with coffee. Every time he buys Isak coffee, he becomes more determined to find the perfect drink (and falls in love along the way).
i guess that’s destiny doing it right by allyasavedtheday ✓ Summary: The alternate universe where Even originally went to Nissen and became friends with Isak and Jonas when they started first year but moved away after his episode at the start of second year only for Isak to never hear from him again. Fastforward to the summer before Isak starts college when he’s travelling around Spain and bumps into a certain someone in Barcelona.
i hate your face, it makes my heart skip a beat by Bellakitse Summary: HateToLove!au; Isak is failing History and his friends have the great idea that their new friend Even should tutor him. It’s perfect except Isak doesn’t like Even or the way his stupid face makes his stomach flip.
I’m Not in Love by cuteandtwisted ✓ Summary: uni!au; Isak was not in love. Nope. Not even close. Or: Even never transferred to Nissen in his third year, so they meet in college instead. Uni AU in which Isak doesn’t believe in love but Even Bech Næsheim won’t stop kissing him.
how i’m feeling by boxesofflowers, Eeyoreneedsahug & safficwriter
✓ Summary: A hungover boy squad watches Isak and Even flirt through a guitar lesson.
voice is rough ; the car ride has been relatively silent as the two hungover boys drove back to town. It was a few sentences here and there before he fell asleep at an awkward angle with the window stil down. He woke up five minutes before they passed the street to go back to his foster home. The radio was still dialed down. The cold window whipping at a chilled face only moderately eased the throbbing ache in his skull. He didn’t plan on rolling the glass back up as his elbow sat bent and holding his head up He doesn’t look back at the passing strett, he just quirks a brow and looks over at Stiles. ❛ Are we just gonna go to your house ? ❜ he inhales and finds he’s still clutching the napkin-wrapped hotel muffin on his lap. ❛ Hm. ❜ he muses before unwrapping it to start picking at it.