What a coincidence and how ironic that a dog named Sizlah, rescued
its owners from a house blaze. The two-year-old Hungarian Vizsla saved
her owner, Victoria and her partner Isaac from a potential fatality
after the back garden of her home in Melbourne, Australia, was on fire
and engulfed in flames.
Sizlah figured something was wrong and repeatedly barked, scratched,
howled and jumped at her owner’s bedroom door at 4 a.m. Victoria
initially ignored her dog’s cries for help, thinking it was just a
squirell or bird bothering him.
After the noise and pestering went on for almost an hour, Victoria
opened the door to discover her home was on fire, with flames reaching
the bedroom window.
“She could obviously see what was happening and was worried about us,
so the first thing she did was try to wake us up,” Victoria told Seven