Souvenirs in Bayern (Bavaria).

P.S.: These are not “Steins” as I frequently hear Americans refer to them. In German, the word Stein just means stone, as in rock, and is not used to refer to a beverage container. We would say der Humpen, or der Bierkrug, in Berlin it may be called Henkel, in parts of Northern Germany Halber - there are other regional variations but Humpen or Bierkrug are the main ones; traditional designs also vary by region.