100 Days of Productivity: 1/100
My non-studying study essentials:
• Snacks: I tend to go for healthier snacks. I love hummus and pretzels, Annie’s organic snacks, KIND/Clif bars, or a salad.
• Earphones: These are a must have for me, especially when the leaf blower is going at 8 am on a Friday morning.
• Planner: I use my planner for everything, it’s where I document my workouts, how I know when a club event/meeting is, and obviously it’s how I keep up to date with my school work. I love this one by Kate Spade!
• Laptop: While it’s not essential, it helps a lot!
• Coffee: I’m not completely addicted to caffeine, so I let myself have 1-2 coffees a week. Coffee keeps me productive and gives me the energy I need to get through a tough chapter or assignment.
• Water: I have a one liter water bottle that I have with me all the time, it really helps to ensure that I’m well hydrated!
I am very proud of my grocery shopping skills :) This is pretty much the type of stuff I buy all the time, so take a look if you’re just getting started and need some ideas! The total cost was about $60 and this should last me through the month and into May!