Aka a new ref that I have created for days and that will be probs final..? I think..?
Birthday: 1 August
Race: ¼ human, ¼ berserker ½ fire spirit aka what humans call a Phoenix
- Eyes: Very light & very vibrant blue
- Hair: Scarlet & long
- Skin: is a little tanned
- Height: 164.5cm
- Weight: 46,5kg (under the correct weight)
- Egg – a little bigger than human head, orange with golden and red ornaments, scorched on the tip
- Chick – she’s the size of a falcon, has mostly golden-orange feathers (but there are also some yellow ones, mostly around the eyes and in her wings) that can be lit on fire by will. Her eyes are light blue, like in her human form, but they shine when she lits on fire.
- Adult – she’s even bigger than an American Eagle, almost reaching her human height. Her wing span is 4,2 m and all of her feathers are colored from yellow to orange to golden-orange. Her „tail” resembles the one of peacock but can not open like it (it looks kind of like the folded one). As in her younger form she has baby blue eyes that shine when she lits on fire
- More to the bird side - She is her normal height but most of her skin is covered in feathers, she has a feathery tail that resembles the one of a folded peacock’s and instead of her arms there are wings with orangeish-gold long fluffy feathers that also can lit on fire. There are also feathers coming out from her scalp as a replacement of the ears.
- More to the human side - she’s the normal height, naked with some feathers in few places and her tail is much less fancy than in any other form. She has a fully human body apart from this, but her hair tends to float and she herself tends to be on fire all the time before settling in some other form. She’s incredibly light in this form and can likely float right above the ground even though her wings are completely gone.
Oilell’s a kind-hearted, quite open girl that loves knowledge more than anything
until she meets Ez. She’s highly intelligent & smart, already has great knowledge and knows how to use it. She’s pretty much a walking encyclopedia and she’s damn proud of this fact. While interacting with people it’s easy to notice that firstly, she naturally holds great respect towards every newly met person and secondly, she usually treats people how they treat her. She knows how to be nice, she knows how to be respectful, as well as she knows how to be playful and a little bit sassy (which she is not afraid to show when needed). What’s important is that she’s nearly impossible to piss off – you need to bug her restlessly for weeks to make her snap and she quickly calms down afterwards, forgetting what you’ve done. Pretty convenient but she also doesn’t get how people can’t be like her in that matter – not holding grudges and so.
When it’s about learning something new, she’s always very hyped and if she must take an information out of someone she will bug them about it until they snap. Otherwise she’s quite quiet and although she smiles all the time, she doesn’t go around talking to anyone she can get a glimpse of. She’s rather asocial tbh and prefers to watch people interact than do it herself. Of course it’s not a very darn hard thing to do for her as she can easily befriend many people at one time.
In romantic aspects, she’s clueless (at first). She’s read some… many romances but she’s never been in a real relationship before Ez so she doesn’t really get how it works and every sweet gest of her love interest ends with her as a blushy mess or just melting. Later on she turns daring. Very daring actually, but that precious blushiness is still there.
She’s a total dork and blunt af and the second thing can be very embarrassing for people she interacts with.
Ex she has some moments when she isn’t the blushy one in her relationship with Ez lmao.
- Oilell might’ve been a little rebel in primary school and knows how to land a painful blow, but she may have not enough muscles to use for that. She’s fit if it’s about her legs, so her kicks are very painful (when you connect them with her medical knowledge especially) but her arms are weak and she would probably do maximum three push-ups, maybe four. Her legs are fit because she runs a lot when she needs to gather her thoughts and just wants to be fit
- Her most treasured ability is one to adapt and learn fast.
- With her being interested in many things, she’d once been very focused on cooking and although she’s an average cook she’s capable of making tasty meals. Sweets especially
- In Eldarya she got into fencing and now a sword (or more like a spade) is her choice od weapon. She’s good at it while in human form but in her half-human form she’s pure grace and lethal
- Whatever she does, she does with grace. She’s just impossibly regal with her moves, the way she talks, the way she IS and this shows in exactly everything, even fighting (after she learns well how to keep her ground) is the most regal version of deathly you’ll ever see
- When she arrived in Eldarya she has been on the last year of Medicine, cue her knowing incredible lots in this field
- She’s good friends with Ewelein and Valkyon, rather avoids Alajea and Karenn because they cause too much ruckus and has a thing or two against Nevra.
- First familiar was male sabali - Lazyass, then Oilell got a Crowmero that she named Theo (male as well). Now she has female Danalasm for her companion and this pretty deer’s name is Eve
- Oilell has androphobia
RIP her when Nevra’s around. She hates it but never went to psychologist to fight it, because she thinks it’s not that bad. She can freely speak and spend time with opposite sex as long as she’s not physically too close to them or they aren’t too suggestive and well… you can ask me more about it cause I’m basing her off me. Especially in this aspect
- She’s ticklish af
- Afraid of beetles (and loves spiders ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- SHE LIKES TO BE FLASHY, especially after her heritage manifests. It’s friggin written in her DNA
- She’s a little insecure when it comes to the fact she’s a lil bit too skinny
Canon stories/comics n so (tba):
Bonus: scars and half-changed form closer to human ver (under the cut cause slight nudity)