The Best Spiritual/Conscious Documentries To Watch On Netflix
1. Zeitgeist - The Movie: Peter Joseph explores the controversial links between organized religion, the global financial markets and the international power structure in this thought-provoking documentary that probes several well-known conspiracy theories.
2. Zeitgeist - Addendum: Continuing the discussion from Zeitgeist: The Movie about the controversial links between religion and the financial markets, this documentary explores the causes of social corruption and puts forth a solution based on human alignment with nature.
3. Zeitgeist - Moving Forward: This compelling documentary examines the current state of the global socioeconomic monetary paradigm and concludes that we need to transition to a new resource-based economy for our continued human and social survival.
4. The Secret: An assembly of writers, philosophers and scientists share The Secret, a principle that reputedly brought success to Plato, da Vinci and other greats and that can empower viewers to attain success in their own careers, relationships and health.
5. Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey: Following up on the original “Cosmos” series about the nature of time and space, this absorbing program presents new galactic revelations. Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts the documentary journey into deep space.
Usually a few times a year, I’ll put this back into my podcast rotation. It’s sad, it’s heartwarming, it’s hilarious, and most of all it’s genuine. It’s the tribute Ryan deserved. Nothing stops the Bombcast.
This stuck with me and stays with me when people use the “there are other/bigger” issues argument. Never forget that you can care and empathize across as much space as you need. You can fight against racism, homophobia, speciesism, human trafficking, sexism, environmental degradation, transphobia, ableism and every issue out there. Don’t be afraid to give fucks because they’re yours to give.