being an ambivert (intro/extrovert at the same time)...
1. I love the idea of being in social settings, meeting new people but sometimes small introductory conversations are not my cup of tea.. I end up stuttering & saying dumb shit like “I really like the shape of your head, really nice, defined..” So I’ve just given up seeking out new friendships.
2. I’ll dead ass wake up in the morning feeling like “hummm.. this is a good day to hibernate & not to see humans, imma sleep in, pamper myself, read a book, cook, smoke myself up tonight, etc.” but by 12pm, my soul is craving a party, a kickback or something of the sort..
3. I can go from binge watching Netflix for 2 days straight with an introverted friend to hitting that milly and shaking my ass at the club with a bunch of extroverts and have just about the same amount of fun with both.
4. I can easily read people, put myself in others’ shoes and understand multiple points of views.
5. I can do some wild, versatile shit like chop off all my hair, or dye it blue, have bodacious makeup on, dress a little out of the ordinary, perform in front of 100s of people etc. but standard conversation with strangers makes me extremely nervous/uncomfortable.
6.I’m Indecisive as fuck!
7. I’m the person that will make plans with you, be hella excited to finally step out, hit the town and just have a great time but if you happen to cancel? Better believe I’mma enjoy this bed of mine just as much. I got Netflix && Hulu plus, faack you mean?
8. I’ve questioned wether or not I’m bipolar several times.
I was gonna do the two week free trial on Hulu bc ya know free but they make you give ur credit card info anyways which like idk why they do that Bc it’s free?? But so I was like jk Nvm and they got offended and emailed me
YouTube is entering the subscription streaming market. Next week the Google -owned video site will launch YouTube Red, a new ad-free video and music streaming service for $9.99 a month ($12.99 a month for iOS users). YouTube Red will be going up against streaming giants Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Instant Video —among others. Check out the chart above to see how YouTube Red stacks up to its soon-to-be-competitors in the subscription streaming space in terms of cost, content and device compatibility.
I don’t usually do this, but I’m trying to help out a friend! If any of you are interested in trying out Hulu Plus, please go to joeydiaz.net and click the banner on their website to get two free weeks! Usually, Hulu Plus offers only 1 week, so this is a pretty good deal! :)
They have a great selection of old and new TV shows and movies! A lot of them which you cannot find on Netflix. You do not have to continue after the two weeks if you do not want to! Plus, it’s summer break and what better way to relax after such a hectic school year!