Seven Striped Ties (BTS Hogwarts House Preference)
- (A/N: This seems a lot shorter than it should be but I feel like there's not a lot to explain. Someone asked for it and my mind went reeling on the idea, so here ya go. -Tanisha<3)
- Rap Monster/Namjoon: Hufflepuff. He seems like a hat stall, a swinger of the bunch, but I settled on Hufflepuff for him. He is fluffy at his core no matter how many sex lines or how much gangsta shit he talks in his raps. He also has that habit of breaking things; Hufflepuffs may be particularly good finders, but I also feel like they'd do this. He can be awkward and clumsy but he can also be confident and cool; Hufflepuff all around, and he would wear it with great pride.
- Jin: Slytherin. He is the number one queen and he slays, and that just says Slytherin to me. He carries himself with the greatest attitude, greatest confidence, and the only reason he's not in charge is because he lets people think he's not in charge. And that is Slytherin sneaky. No one feels himself as much as Jin feels himself - and the Slytherin common room is probably full of mirrors, so. He is also loyal. A lot of people say that loyalty is a specifically Gryffindor trait, but they just get it mixed up. Gryffindors are loyal all around, but Slytherins have a special kind of loyalty; loyalty to their family, and to those that have deeply proved themselves. Also not afraid to beat ass and keep the kids in line. So Slytherin Jin is now my new favourite thing.
- Jimin: Ravenclaw. This one was actually stunningly obvious to me. He has such great artistic talents, whenever I see his drawings circulating around, they impress me so much. He is very intelligent, even if it's not in your face obvious. He's the more subtle Ravenclaw type. But he is very 'cute' and dorky, which in my mind also places him as a Ravenclaw very obviously.
- V/Taehyung: Ravenclaw. This little shit is the eccentric, bold, excited about everything Ravenclaw that would fill the halls of Hogwarts with his personality. I don't even think I need to say anymore about that.
- Suga/Yoongi: Slytherin. I feel that if Yoongi and Jin had a child it would be Draco Malfoy. So the other half of those traits are here. The grumpy, sleepy, doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone else. "Min Suga, genius - those two words should be enough." Having plenty of confidence and easily voicing when he is annoyed with others. He would be the perfect Slytherin and we all know it.
- Jungkook: Gryffindor. The older he gets, the more his Gryffindor is showing. Confidence to the point of cockiness, being into his looks, but at the same time being gentle and shy and a little awkward. He is not afraid to follow, and that can also be a Gryffindor trait. Soft, cool, and not afraid to have fun. International Gryffindor playboy.
- J-Hope/Hoseok: Hufflepuff. The brilliant ray of sunshine is made to wear a yellow (and black) tie. He is caring and kind, and of course, happy all around. The perfect Hufflepuff to light up Hogwarts like a Christmas tree.