[One of the weirder of the many, many African semi-aquatic cryptids. There’s another one in the pipe for this series too. I struggled with how to present the dingonek as more than just a weird animal, but the wry facial expression in this illustration, coupled with the stinger on the tail, inspired me to make it a relative of the manticore.]
Dingonek This armor-plated feline has
immense tusk like teeth, a stinger on the tip of its tail, and a disturbingly
human expression on its face.
amphibious beasts called dingoneks are semi-aquatic relatives of the manticore.
Whether they took to the water due to magical tampering or over the course of
time is unknown, but a dingonek has a single stinger where a manticore has a
brace of quills, and the dingonek has traded its wings for a suit of thick
scaled armor. They are also somewhat more intelligent than their flying kin,
and are often a part of the societies where they dwell—albeit a distant and
feared neighbor to be appeased or bribed. Dingoneks are greedy creatures who
collect magical and mundane treasures alike. More than one traveler has bought
their life from a dingonek by bribery, or else telling the monster about the
magical properties of its trinkets.
prefer to hunt from the water, making hit and run attacks against those foolish
enough to swim or boat through their territory. Their venom is a paralytic, and
a dingonek may sting a single foe several times and retreat until their prey is
completely immobilized. Dingoneks rarely associate with others of their kind
except when seeking a mate—these mated pairs are especially ravenous, as the
male tries to prove its prowess by slaying more dangerous prey.
dingonek grows about 10 feet long and weighs about a ton.
1. drink: water 2. phone call: my mom 3. text message: best friend 4. song you listened to: shaking by sugarcult 5. time you cried: it’s been at least a week, maybe 2 6. dated someone twice: yes 7. kissed someone and regretted it: yes (i don’t anymore, but did at the time) 8. been cheated on: yes 9. lost someone special: yes 10. been depressed: yes 11. gotten drunk and thrown up: yes
3 FAVOURITE COLOURS
12. mint green 13. teal 14. coral
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU
15. made new friends: yes! 16. fallen out of love: no 17. laughed until you cried: a few times lol 18. found out someone was talking about you: my husband’s literally crazy aunt 19. met someone who changed you: not in the last year 20. found out who your friends are: no, i found that out years ago 21. kissed someone on your facebook list: i mean, my husband hahaha
22. how many of your facebook friends do you know in real life: all but maybe 10 23. do you have any pets: my husband and i have a cat, we also live with 2 dogs 24. do you want to change your name: nahh i’ve resigned to living life as laura 25. what did you do for your last birthday: went to the zoo and ordered takeout so i didn’t have to cook. winning. 26. what time did you wake up: 8 am 27. what were you doing at midnight last night: falling asleep to anastasia
28. name something you can’t wait for: for us to fix up the house so my husband and i can move into our actual bedroom, and not the closet we currently reside in lol 29. when was the last time you saw your mom: about 2 weeks 31. what are you listening to right now: spotify. specifically, all the books stop here by all the damn kids 32. have you ever talked to a person named tom: my uncle 33. something that is getting on your nerves: myself, and how much work i’ve been putting off lol 34. most visited website: tumblr 35. hair colour: blonde 36. long or short hair: long. ish. 37. do you have a crush on someone: my husband. he’s so cute guys
38. what do you like about yourself: my ambition 39. want any piercings: nah. 40. blood type: i actually found this out last month! b- 41. nickname: don’t have one 42. relationship status: married af 43. zodiac: scorpio 44. pronouns: she/her 45. favourite tv show: tvd, reign, game of thrones, the big bang theory, friends 46. tattoos: two
47. right or left handed: left 48. surgery: none 49. piercing: 1 on each ear 50. sport: ew gross 51. vacation: just any vacation would be nice tbh 52. pair of trainers: like 4?
53. eating: cookies 54. drinking: water 55. i’m about to: study physiology notes 56. waiting for: dinner. i’m hungry. 57. want: a good and simple life 58. get married: hopefully this is my only one haha 59. career: veterinarian
WHICH IS BETTER
60. hugs or kisses: hugs 61. lips or eyes: eyes 62. shorter or taller: taller 63. older or younger: older 64. nice arms or nice stomach: nice arms. my weakness tbh. it’s why im so obsessed with my husband && ian somerhalder
65. hook up or relationship: relationship 66. troublemaker or hesitant: troublemaker
HAVE YOU EVER
67. kissed a stranger: no 68. drank hard liquor: too many times 69. lost glasses/contact lenses: no 70. turned someone down: yes 71. sex on the first date: not exactly 72. broken someone’s heart: probably 73. had your heart broken: yesss 74. been arrested: no 75. cried when someone died: yes 76. fallen for a friend: way too many times
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
77. yourself: yes 78. miracles: yes 79. love at first sight: no, i believe in physical attraction at first sight tho 80. santa claus: no 81. kiss on the first date: yes 82. angels: no
83. current best friend’s name: ariel 84. eye colour: a weird hybrid mix of green & blue 85. favorite movie: harry potter, do u even need to ask
After the Egyptian army’s resounding defeat at the battle of Tobruk (the result of an overwhelming force made up entirely of animated armor), the Pharaoh simply didn’t have the military strength to hold onto the Upper Nile. The followers of Sebek and Set retreated from Egyptian society and declared themselves sovereign, and gained a stranglehold on the now-undefended region and built a citadel. The party, serving the United Pantheon of Greek, Egyptian, and Norse gods, arrived to clear out the citadel and in doing so, rescued a young boy by the name of Cantrus. He had been captured and chanted at, but the followers of Sebek apparently had not finished the ritual. But when exposed to a cursed and sentient doll, imbued with the energies of chaos… Cantrus transformed, into the monstrous creature known as Sephis.
Sephis Large fiend, chaotic evil
AC: 18 (natural armor) HP: 300 (20d12+85) Speed: 40 ft.
STR 23 (+6) DEX 16 (+3) CON 20 (+5) INT 12 (+1) WIS 15 (+2) CHA 14 (+2)
of Chaos: at the start of each turn, roll a d6 to determine what kind of damage creatures within 10 ft take 2d6 of if they fail a DC 16 Con save. Acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, thunder.
Multiattack: Sephis makes 2 claw attacks, 1 Chaos Beam, and 1 tail attack per turn. Claws: +13 to hit, 10 ft, one target, 2d8+6 slashing damage. Chaos Beam: Sephis fires a 5 ft wide 40 ft beam from his mouth. Creatures in the line make a DC 18 Dex save. On a success, they take half damage. On a fail, they take 5d10 damage. Roll a d8 to determine acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, necrotic, poison, or thunder damage. Tail:
+13 to hit, 5 ft, one target, 2d8+6 bludgeoning damage.
ShKH vz. 77 Dana, Czechoslovakia. In operation since 1977. Size — 152 and 155 mm, firing range — up to 41 km, the ammunition — 40 rounds. Weight — 29 tons, the engine — 345-360 HP, speed up to 80 km/h, wheel formula — 8×8, the crew — 5 people. Built, according to various estimates, from 450 to 750 cars A-222 Bereg, USSR. Artillery coastal defense system. In production since 1988. Calibre — 130 mm, firing range — up to 23 km, the ammunition — 40 rounds, rate of fire 12 rounds per minute. Weight of 43.7 tons, the engine — 525 HP, speed 60 km/h, wheel formula — 8×8, the crew — 8 people G6 Rhino, South Africa. In operation since 1988. Calibre — 155 mm, firing range — up to 42 km, the ammunition — 45-48 shots. Weight is 46.5 tons, the engine — 525 HP, speeds up to 85 km/h, wheel formula — 6×6, crew — 6 people. Built about 150 cars ATMOS 2000, Israel. In operation since 2001. Calibre — 155 mm, firing range — up to 41 km, the ammunition — 27 rounds. Weight — 22 tons, the engine — 315 HP, speed up to 80 km/h, wheel formula — 6×6, crew — 4 persons. Built at least 30 machines CAESAR, France. In operation since 2003. Calibre — 155 mm, firing range — up to 42 km, the ammunition — 18 rounds. Mass of 17.7 tons, the engine — 295 HP, speed up to 100 km/h, wheel formula — 6×6, crew — 5 people. Built at least 200 cars Jupiter III, Cuba. First demonstrated in 2006. Caliber — 122mm, range — 15 km. Mass is 17 tons, the engine — 240 HP, speed — 70 km/h, wheel formula — 6×6, crew of 5-6 people. Jupiter V, Cuba. First demonstrated in 2006. Calibre — 130 mm, firing range — up to 27 km and the Mass is 20 t, the engine — 240 HP, speed — 70 km/h, wheel formula — 6×6, crew — 6 people. Nora B-52 Serbia. In operation since 2006. Calibre — 155 mm, firing range — up to 41 km, the ammunition is 36 rounds. Weight — 7-34 t (depending on model), engine 360-410 HP, speeds of up to 100 km/h, wheel formula — 8×8, a crew of 4-5 people. Built at least 78 cars SH1, China. In operation since 2007. Caliber gun — 155 mm, firing range — up to 53 km, the ammunition — 35 rounds. Weight — 22 t, speed — 90 km/h, wheel formula — 6×6, crew — 5 people. Machines exported to Myanmar and Pakistan.
1. drink: chai 2. phone call: my dad’s girlfriend 3. text message: my friend 4. song you listened to: GOMD, J. Cole 5. time you cried: Okay if you wanna count happy tears over a cute video, then today. But if you mean sad cry, it’s been two weeks I think? 6. dated someone twice: Nope 7. kissed someone and regretted it: Not really 8. been cheated on: Nope 9. lost someone special: Yeah but a while ago
10. been depressed: Like seriously depressed like I had something actually wrong with me? Two years ago
11. gotten drunk and thrown up: yeah but a long time ago
3 FAVOURITE COLOURS
12. blush pink 13. charcoal grey 14. dusty forest green
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU
15. made new friends: yes! 16. fallen out of love: nope 17. laughed until you cried: a lot 18. found out someone was talking about you: I don’t think so? 19. met someone who changed you: Not this year 20. found out who your friends are: Sort of? Like not in a spiteful way, but realized I had more friends than I thought 21. kissed someone on your facebook list: Yep (bae <3)
22. how many of your facebook friends do you know in real life: all but a handful 23. do you have any pets: two kitties (Minerva and Ripley) 24. do you want to change your name: Yeah, but I think it’d feel too weird so I don’t think I actually will. My last name I do plan to change when I get married though 25. what did you do for your last birthday: Had a little thing with just my immediate family and my boyfriend. His mother gifted me a salwar of hers and some of her bangles so it was the best birthday ever <3 26. what time did you wake up: 9:30 AM 27. what were you doing at midnight last night: Cuddling my boyfriend and watching Goblet of Fire 28. name something you can’t wait for: Graduating and getting college over with 29. when was the last time you saw your mom: two years ago 31. what are you listening to right now: spotify (Gasoline -Halsey) 32. have you ever talked to a person named tom: yes 33. something that is getting on your nerves: how much school work I have to get done and my loan application for school
34. most visited website: tumblr 35. hair colour: auburn 36. long or short hair: long 37. do you have a crush on someone: my boyfriend -literally my favorite person 38. what do you like about yourself: my enthusiasm for learning 39. want any piercings: maybe another one for the bottom part of my belly button? 40. blood type: i have no idea lmao
41. nickname: on here it’s Dianna or Di (pronounced Die) 42. relationship status: taken (practically married I swear) 43. zodiac: Capricorn 44. pronouns: she/her 45. favourite tv show: The Office, GOT, West World 46. tattoos: None =‘[ 47. right or left handed: right 48. surgery: nah 49. piercing: ear lobes, belly button, nose 50. sport: i played volleyball in high school so I’d say it’s probably that 51. vacation: Eastern Europe or South Asia would be nice but I’d be thrilled to travel or vacation at all 52. pair of trainers: like sneakers? one pair lol. I wear boots, heels, and flats
53. eating: nothing atm 54. drinking: water 55. i’m about to: do another tag game i was tagged in after this one lol 56. waiting for: nothing? 57. want: to be married, have our own place, and travel together 58. get married: yes please!!! 59. career: studying to be an english teacher atm
WHICH IS BETTER
60. hugs or kisses: hugs 61. lips or eyes: eyes 62. shorter or taller: taller 63. older or younger: older 64. nice arms or nice stomach: nice arms 65. hook up or relationship: relationship 66. troublemaker or hesitant: hesitant. It was so cute when he liked me so much he didn’t want to ruin anything or do anything wrong. It makes me feel valuable
HAVE YOU EVER
67. kissed a stranger: yes 68. drank hard liquor: yep 69. lost glasses/contact lenses: no 70. turned someone down: yes 71. sex on the first date: not exactly 72. broken someone’s heart: probably 73. had your heart broken: yeah 74. been arrested: no 75. cried when someone died: no 76. fallen for a friend: not exactly?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
77. yourself: eh…. 78. miracles: no. 79. love at first sight: no, i believe in attraction at first sight. love takes time 80. santa claus: no 81. kiss on the first date: yes 82. angels: no.
83. current best friend’s name: Mir (bae <3) 84. eye colour: Blue/green hazel 85. favorite movie: Besides Harry Potter? Probably The Fountain because it always makes me cry
Cause this only took me like 20 years //slapped Anyways here she is! RPG AU! White Mage Namie!!! With her lil fairy/pixie navigator (or whatever they called Yue from SAO in the second season) Sven.
Namie | 16y/o | still 4'11 | White Mage
Personality: easy going, kind-hearted, clumsy, slow (basic generic annoyingly nice girl really) Abilities: - Radiant Circle: A healing circle surrounds her party and heals at least 75-85% HP and restores 45-60% MP - Singing Swords: Boost attack - Holy Song: Sings a tone which will relieve party from any status effects, - Glory Bells: Summons bells of light which boosts attack and defense. - Prism Walls: (Only Offensive move) Creates a magic circle that traps her enemy(s) inside then has a bunch of little prisms rain down on them.
Sven: Is just like an NPC Thing really IDK. he helps Namie get through things cause she gets lost and side-tracked easily. He’s NOT like Navi thank god Still acts like how he does in canon, kind of, though is obviously nicer towards Namie. And only her. (I also asked for permission to do the lil pixie pet/helper thing before making this)