Felix Felicis -Liquid Luck
A potion to help fate lean in your favor.
A large bowl and a smaller bowl.
Consumable full moon water
This potion has varying degrees of effectiveness, depending on how far you stray from the directions. Generally, the amount of time and effort put into this potion will be proportional to how much you get out of it.
- Prepare your work space however you may like. Cast a circle, charge the surface, call on your gods -anything that you feel is necessary. Feel free to conduct another complimentary ritual before this, using this as the catalyst, or using this alone.*
- Place a coin in the center of the large bowl, then the smaller bowl on top of that, and a candle in the smaller bowl. Carve “wealth,” “success,” and “love,” into the candle and anoint with oil (or charge in your favorite way). Light this candle, and make sure it doesn’t run into the bowl.
- In the kitchen, bring a cup of full moon water to a boil. NOT rain water. Do not use water that has been left out side, improperly sealed. Once a nice steam is rising, remove the candle from the smaller bowl, and pour the hot water in it’s place.
- Take your herbs and place them in the outer ring, between the small bowl and the large bowl. You may also wish to place corresponding crystals, sigils, ect, here. If drinking immediately, drizzle some honey into the water.
- When the candle goes out, the potion should be complete. Snuff it out if you’re in a rush. If not using presently, put the water in a jar and keep in a cool, dark place. For best results, drink heated with a teaspoon of honey. Each brew only works for one use, and it is best not to drink this more than once a month, lest it loose its potency. I find rare occasions (in general) tend to supply more power.
* If you really need some luck, something more than just a boost on exams, there’s another crucial part.
Keep a piece of ribbon, rope, or string easily accessible at all times. Keep it with you when your inside, outside, traveling, ect. Whenever something particularly miraculous happens, tie a knot -during the event or immediately after, always in the same location. Upon reaching three knots, you can begin the above potion. At some point during the ceremony, burn the knots with the candle until they unravel. Once the knots have disintegrated, I would recommend drinking the potion as soon as possible.